Last Authors Note For Naked Love!

Hey dolls!

I do apologise for the many heart attacks I must've gave you guys at the end of chapter 44! Sorry for making it seem like Tommy died!

But on a sadder note, there will sadly only be one chapter left which is going to be a really long chapter! It's going to be sad for Naked Love to end but the way I'm finishing it off, there may be a sequel, I am not 100% sure at the moment as I want to focus on my other works before planning another one. I want to get every story completed and then decide about a sequel.

Please let me know how you have enjoyed Naked Love so far and I know that I need to go back to chapter 1 and edit the entire story because since I started Naked Love, I have improved so much!

So unfortunately this is going to be the last authors note for Naked Love. You guys have no idea how much your comments and votes mean to me!

Thank you to; JacksonTerrance MayGlambert Sallyjoe5 rainbowglambert Kitty_Glamgeek Mandy-Lane

You guys have supported this story from the beginning, you have put up with the lack of updates and me killing of characters, you guys are the best and I'm sorry if I missed anyone!
For all of you that have published works, let me know and I'll read them all! Supporting fellow authors is the most important thing and I'm sorry I don't read much on wattpad because I've been so busy and I never have the time. But I will find the time to read, vote and comment on your works!

Thank you so much! I love you all! The best Glamily anyone could ask for! 💞💝

Rakastan sinua 😘😘

-Amy