34|| I Still Love You, Don't You Get It?

Hey guys, I've made the huge decision to delete everything up until chapter 33... It took so much thought and I finally decided to do it. Now that means everything will be different, Tommy and Sauli are still not on good terms but Adam and Tommy are. Hope you guys enjoy the new version!!

Adam lay in the most uncomfortable hospital bed, waiting for Tommy to visit. He had asked him to come over so they could talk about things. After last night's argument with Sauli, Adam was feeling down again. All he wanted was Sauli, no one else and what Tommy and Adam had at the AMA's, that was just for the stage.

"Hey Adam." Tommy's voice spoke, Adam was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice him come in.

"Hey TJ." Adam smiled softly, trying not to show his hurt but it was so hard. "I'm sorry for snapping yesterday, I really didn't mean it."

"You shouldn't be apologising, I should. I need to accept the fact that you love Sauli and even though I'm still weary about him, I just want you to be happy." Adam smiled warmly at Tommy.

"Do I have my best friend back?"

"I think you do." He chuckled, sitting down on the chair next to Adam's bed. "When are you leaving here?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, but I think staying in here as given me so much spare time to think about everything I've done." Adam spoke softly. "I want to get better, I don't want to be so sad and suicidal anymore."

"Well you've got my support, Allison, Lisa, and Sauli. We're here to help you Adam."

"Sauli doesn't want me anymore." Adam sighed. "I have to accept that."

"Adam, all he wants is you but he is over the arguments." Tommy replies softly, shuffling himself on his chair.

"Then why does he snap at everything?"

"Because you two are very temperamental people and put together is chaos!" Tommy chuckles, Adam smirks.

"I love him so much, Tommy." Adam groans, wincing in pain as his ribs hurt. "I just want out of the hospital..."

||SAULI'S POV||
Sam fake laughed at yet another one of my jokes, this date is going so bad, it was never like this with Adam, he'd truly find the joke funny or he'd have me explain it and then laugh. I miss him so much, yet I act like a dickhead.

"So, do you think we should head back to your house?" Sam smirks in a 'sexy' way.

"I'm gay." I blurted out suddenly. "I  asked you out but I never said it was a date." I say, her facial expression dropped.

"You lied?" I scoffed as she seemed upset.

"I never lied, this wasn't more than a friendly meet up, NEVER did I say it was a date because I'm gay and I love Adam." I mentally laugh at finally being able to stick up for myself.

"You're unbelievable, as if you did this." She groans, grabbing her purse, dropping a $20 on the table, obviously paying for her lunch. She didn't even look at me, she simply walked away in a huff.

I sat back into my chair, I haven't finished my dinner yet I wasn't hungry. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I sighed, pulling it from the pocket and viewing the screen, it was Tommy. Strange, he never calls me and especially when we had a heated fight yesterday... Oh god, what if something happened to Adam?!

T- Hey, yeah I know I'm probably the least person you want to talk to right now haha!

S- Is everything okay?!

T- Yeah! Haha I just wanted to talk to you about Adam, he wants you back and he hates himself for always being a dick.

S-Tommy, I love him too but I didn't think he'd want to fix things. Did you want me to go to the hospital and sort things out?

T- that would mean the world to me and Adam, and listen, I'm sorry about yesterday it was out of line and I'm an asshole, just I hate seeing Adam so hurt.

S- no, I fully understand haha. Don't worry about, man. We're all good, I'll probably see you soon, I'll head to the hospital to see Adam now. Bye!

T- seeya!

*dial tone*

I smiled as I left money for the bill and walked out of the cafè. I was happy, I just needed Adam back and I'd be the most happiest man ever...!