33|| Alone for Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! :3 merry Christmas/ Hanukkah/ happy holidays/ etc. If you don't celebrate it, happy 25th I know some are still in Christmas eve so merry Christmas eve :) Hope you all have an amazing Christmas or anything else you celebrate, have a safe new year!!
I am going to have a shit Christmas because my dad is away for work and my parents haven't gotten me a single thing... But all of you, have an amazing day and if you're alone or sad, message me and I will make sure you aren't alone. ❤❤ and thank you so much for 2K views!! Omg I love you all!

†3rd person pov†

The hospital room fell to a silence, all you could hear was noise coming from the hallways and doctors chatting. Adam sits up, wincing in pain. Tommy breathed in deeply.

"Did you hear much?" He asked. Sauli crossed his arms over his chest.

"Everything." Adam spoke sternly. "I thought you were my best friend, Thomas."

"I am, Adam." Tommy spoke, as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"Bullshit. Just get out of here." Adam spoke in an angry tone of voice.

Tommy didn't say a word, he knew there was no use in arguing with Adam. He walked out, slamming the door.
Another silence fell in the room, Sauli looked at Adam, his eyes welling with tears.

"I've missed you." Sauli spoke, uncrossing his arms, letting them fall to his side. He stood still, not sure if he should hug Adam or not. Adam stayed silent. "Can you please say something?" Sauli begged.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." Adam spoke quietly, not letting his eyes meet Sauli's.

"I am the one who hurt you, Adam. I left you alone. I shouldn't have."

"No, please don't blame yourself. Please." Adam spoke between cries. "I don't want to lose you."

"Then why try to kill yourself? You were gone for six months, Adam! I could've lost you forever! Don't you ever think about anyone else?" Sauli yelled suddenly, pushing back the tears.
Adam was about to get out of bed but as soon as his feet touched the ground, he collapsed. Sauli rushed to his side. "You're an idiot, Lambert." Sauli chuckled, allowing the tears to fall.

"Shut up and help me up." Adam smiled, groaning as Sauli helped him on the bed. He sat down next to him.

"I didn't mean to sound like a dick and snap."

"Don't worry about it, I deserve it." Adam sighed. "But I don't deserve to not walk. What the fuck."

"You've been laying down too long, you'll need help to regain the ability to walk. You'll get given crutches." Sauli smiles.

Adam stares at Sauli, smiling softly before kissing him. Sauli's heart melted, he missed this amazing feel. The feel of love.

"Sorry, am I interrupting?" Adam's nurse, Sam spoke.

"No, of course not, Sam." Sauli smiled, standing to his feet. Adam frowned a little.

"Who the fuck is she?" Adam thought.

"Good to see you awake, Adam. Let's take a look at your progress."

"Progress? I can't fucking walk." Adam snapped.

"Yes, I know. We'll help your body to regain the ability to walk." Sam smiles.

"How long will that take?" Sauli asks, crossing his arms again, he could sense Adam was getting annoyed... But why?

"Couple of weeks, less hopefully."

"Can't we speed it up?" Adam groaned.

"Unfortunately not. But it's to be expected after your accident." Sam spoke. Sauli knew that Adam was going to get mad.

"Thank you, Sam, can we be alone for a second?" Sauli spoke quickly.

"No, stay." Adam spoke sternly. Sam looked confused. "What makes you think this was an accident? I was just on the three story roof, daydreaming and I slipped? That is called an accident, jumping in my own free will isn't an accident." Adam snaps.

"I didn't want to upset you, Adam. Truly." Sam spoke apologetic. Her face went stone cold. "I will come back later." She spoke, leaving.

Sauli groaned, turning to Adam.

"What?" Adam groaned.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"Doesn't even matter." Adam sighed, laying down.

"No, it does matter. She lost her brother due to suicide so don't go thinking she doesn't understand." Sauli snapped.

"No one understands! Did you know that we all deal with different demons and so no one ever knows how others feel!" Adam yells.

"I know, Adam. I'm not fucking stupid." Sauli groans.

"Oh because I totally said you were!" Adam yells.

"You are the only stupid one here because you're a fucking idiot!" Sauli practically yells. "You wanted to kill yourself and you didn't even see that you doing that, was killing me! I hated seeing you in that fucking bed, lifeless!"

"THEN LEAVE!" Adam shouts. Sauli stood, tears falling. They saw a male doctor walk in.

"I don't care what is going on in here, but there are other patients and young children and we do not appreciate yelling." The doctor spoke angered. He pointed to Sauli. "You'll need to leave."

"Fine by me. I'm going anyway." Sauli snaps, grabbing his laptop bag, pushing past the doctor.

He passes Sam, hoping to avoid her.

"Sauli!" She yells out. Sauli stopped, turning around.

"Hey, Sam." Sauli smiles softly, trying to hide his pain.

"Is everything okay?" She asks. "You've never left, I heard arguing."

"Yeah, everything is fine. Just tying up a few loose ends."

"Oh okay, I'll let you go then." She grins, going to turn around.

"Hey, Sam?" Sauli asks, she turns back around. "Would you like to get dinner after your shift tonight?"

"I'd love to!" She smiles.

"Great, here's my number." He smiles, handing her a piece of paper. "Text me and I'll send you a time and place." Sauli smiles, walking away, letting more tears fall.

Oh shiiiiit guys! Sauli's got a date! But is he going to date her or just use her as a rebound? ;)