15|| Trip To London & Record Deals

GUYS THIS IS A REALLY CUTE CHAPTER BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? ITS MY BIRTHDAY WOOO um also this is time skipped to another month later, I know I know, kill me now ahaha enjoy beautiful humans~ oh and this a short chapter than usual, only about 800 words, I do apologise!

Adam smiles as he patiently waits in the dining room for Sauli to arrive home, he has a present for their four month anniversary and he was so excited.
Not a second later, the door unlocked and Sauli walked in.

"Adam? What are you doing?" Sauli laughs as he places his keys down on the hallway table.

"Happy four months, baby." Adam grins, handing Sauli an envelope.

"What is this?" Sauli asks as he stands there, envelope in hand.

"Just open it!" Adam giggles, excitement running through his blood.

As Sauli opened the envelope, Adam watched as his confused expression turn into a giant smile.

"We're going to London?!" Sauli practically yells.

"That's not all, read the other thing in there."

"You're kidding me?" Sauli speaks, shocked. "You got a deal for the record company?"

"Yes!" Adam nods, Sauli hugs Adam tightly.

"This is amazing! Oh, my God, Adam!"

"We leave tomorrow morning." Adam speaks as Sauli lets go. "They were so happy with my video that they want me there as soon as possible."

"This is amazing! I can't believe you're going to be big!"

"Aren't I already?" Adam winks, walking into the kitchen.

"Ha ha." Sauli sarcastically laughs.

"Hey, I know that my little boy is big. Don't insult him."

"Little boy?" Sauli laughs as Adam hands him a drink to celebrate.

"You can't judge me, I'm awesome!"

"In your own way." Sauli giggles, Adam tackles him, sending them both to the ground.
Adam kisses Sauli softly but passionately, he unbuckles Sauli jeans as he goes to pull them down, he stops, staring at Sauli's legs.

"When did you do this?" Adam asks quietly. "Why haven't I noticed earlier?"

"It's nothing." Sauli whispers as he quickly pulls his pants back up, standing to him feet.

"No, this is something, Sauli." Adam cries. "Why?"

Sauli sighs, his bottom lip trembling. "I-I don't know, Adam." A tear slips down his cheek. "I just fell down the same rabbit hole you did, I don't even know what I was thinking." Sauli's body shakes as he tries to stay composed.

"Oh baby." Adam speaks as he wraps his arms around his boyfriend. "It's my turn to help you, we will get through this."

"I lied to you, Adam." Sauli cries. "I lied when I acted like nothing was wrong, I lied when I said that I haven't been in that dark place. I have, I have been there and I didn't want to go there again. I was going to kill myself after my schooling job, I was ready, Adam."

"It's okay, babe, it's okay."

"No!" Sauli shouts, pushing Adam away. "It's not okay, nothing is okay." He cries, putting his hand over his mouth. Adam simply holds him tightly.

"It's going to be okay, babe. Everything is going to be okay, I'm here for you okay? And I'll never EVER leave. Do you understand?"

Sauli nods as they stand there, not letting each other go. Adam felt horrible that he never noticed that while he was battling his demons, Sauli was falling apart, how could he have not noticed before? He felt stupid and like such a fool, to not have noticed something wrong with the love of his life.

**** Arriving in London ****
Adam and Sauli walked out of the airport, they hadn't talked about last night's incident... Adam still felt horrible for not noticing Sauli breaking in front of him.

"Where's our hotel again?" Sauli laughs as he fiddles around with his phone.

"um, it's , I'll just ask the taxi driver to take is there aha." Adam smiles as he hails a taxi.

They enter the taxi and asks him to take them to the hotel, he smiles and nods, driving away from the airport.
The taxi stops about 20 minutes in driving.

"Here." He smiles, Adam pays him and exits the car with Sauli.

"Come on, we have a reservation that Michael, the record manager set up. We're meeting him tomorrow morning." Adam smiles, entering the hotel. He walks up to the counter. "Hi, I have a reservation for a room, under Lambert."

"Adam Lambert?" The lady smiles warmly.

"Yes." He replies.

"You're in room 34, give a buzz if you need anything." She smiles, handing Adam his key. He thanks her, grabbing Sauli as he was wondering around.

"gosh, you're like a five year old in a lolly shop." Adam laughs as they enter the elevator.

"This is a fancy fucking hotel, Adam." Sauli whispers softly.

"Yeah, I know. It's so beautiful." Adam smiles as they exit the elevator, finding there room.

As they find it, they lock their door behind them, Adam places his suitcase next to the Queen size bed.

"Oh, Adam." Sauli says as he pulls out an envelope. "I brought this, I know you've been avoiding it..." He says, handing it to Adam, it was the letter that Adam's father left.

"I've never had the courage to open this." Adam sighs, sitting down.

"It's been five months." Sauli speaks, sitting down next to him. Adam opens it, reading the letter.

"Dear Adam,
I know that I am the least person you want to see or read this from, but I want you to know that I wanted to say sorry. Sorry for every single thing I've said and done, I know sorry will never be enough but what I done, I regret will every breath.
I have always been so proud of you, Adam. Always. Ever since your first step, your first word, your first play, I've always been proud. I don't have any words to say to express my regret for kicking you away in that month of 2010... I should have just been a supportive father, but I wasn't.
I want you to be happy with Sauli, he's a good man. No one has ever talked back to me like that, he has guts and he cares so much about you, I can see it in his eyes. I want him to be the one you marry one day.

This is my goodbye, I know I'll die tonight, I know they'll find this letter and give it to you, Adam, I love you more than the world itself, I know I never showed my love but I would always stay up late crying because of my mistakes, never make the same mistakes I made, I mean it. I know that you've been feeling depressed and suicidal, Neil told me... I wish I could be the father that helps with that, but just know that everything is temporary and I know I am probably the main reason behind the depression, but please know if I could rewind time, I would change so much shit. I love you, Adam Mitchel Lambert. Forever. I'll be looking down on you, watching every moment you make and one day I'll watch you walk that aisle, happy more than ever and marrying the man of your dreams.

Love, Dad. X"

Adam placed the letter down, tears falling down his face, Sauli hugged him tightly. Adam regrets saying everything bad to his father, he never wanted to lose him... Never.