20|| Arguments Part 2|| Proposal

Okay so I do apologise for this short chapter, I have school right now so I'll make it up in chapter 21, please enjoy this happy chapter, I know the last chapter left off pretty darn heartbreaking but I think I've redeemed myself Enjoy you amazing humans. ❤❤ @adamlicious

The days wore on tiredly for Adam, he had refused to leave the house, answer calls or texts, even refused to eat. He didn't want to see anyone... it had been three days since Sauli left... Three fucking days.

Adam was ready to accept the fact that Sauli had left for good, he knew promises weren't meant to be kept. That was until he heard a familiar car pull into the drive-way, he peered out the window to see Sauli, something inside of Adam lit up, as if there was a candle that had finally been lit, bringing light into his darkness, but he still felt empty. Was Sauli returning to tell Adam it was over? No... he would've told him through phone call or message, right? The door unlocked and footsteps grew closer to Adam.

"Adam?" The voice of an angel dragged Adam away from his thoughts, the thoughts that have been killing him. "I'm sorry I was a day late, I had to sort a few things out." Sauli spoke, but Adam wouldn't even glance up at him. "Can you please look at me at least?"

"You just left, Sauli." Adam spoke, his words sounding painful as they left his mouth.

"Which is why I'm doing this." Sauli spoke, Adam frowned, confused at his words but when he looked up, he saw Sauli kneeling down on one knee, a black velvet box in hand. Adam's heart skipped a beat.

"Sa-sauli..." The words seemed to come out in a jumble. "Are you serious?" Sauli smiles, opening the box to see a beautiful ring.

"Yes." He smirked. "I want you to be my husband, Adam."

Adam stood up, holding his hand out for Sauli, a part of Sauli thought he'd reject him, call him insane for this but when Adam's arms snaked around his stomach, Sauli smiled.

"Yes!" Adam giggles excitedly. "I want to be your husband." Adam spoke, his eyes widened as the ring was placed carefully on his finger.

"I'm so happy." Sauli laughed gently. "I am real sorry about the way I left... It was uncalled for."

"It was but it was in the past. And right now we have a wedding to plan!" Adam laughed, pulling Sauli in for a kiss. It felt as if they hadn't kissed for years.

"I love you so much, Adam."

"I love you more, Sauli. To the edge of the world and back."