18|| Don't Want You To Change

-Smut warning!- -don't say I didn't warn you xD- Does anyone listen to Melaine Martinez? She is an absolute babe! Her music is just so good.

"Adam, your phone's going off." Sauli mumbled, shaking Adam awake gently. They were still on the couch, Adam had his arms around Sauli, spooning him. He groaned as he reached over to the table, answering it.

"Adam speaking." He spoke with a tired voice as he laid back down, wrapping his arm around Sauli again.

"Adam, it's Michael, sorry about calling so late." Michael spoke. "Are you able to come in tomorrow? We have your song ready we just need you."

Adam rubbed his eyes. "Yeah that's fine. Text me a time and place and I'll be there." He yawned. Sauli turned his body to face him.

"Alright sounds good! It'll be sometime after lunch so I'll text you and let you know, see you tomorrow."

"Alright, bye." Adam placed his phone back onto the table, cuddling into Sauli again for warmth.

"Who was that?" Sauli's tired voice spoke, his eyes still shut.

"Michael, my new manager, he's got the song ready they just need to there." Adam replies. Sauli opens his eyes and smiles up at Adam.

"I'm proud of you, Addy." Sauli grins, kissing Adam softly. Adam pulled Sauli close to him until there was nothing between them. "Come on, we'll go upstairs."

Adam grabs Sauli's hand, walking upstairs. Once they were in their bedroom, Sauli was tackled to the bed by Adam.

"God, you're so perfect." Adam mumbled as he kissed Sauli deeply, Sauli's body grinded up against Adam and he let out a moan.

Adam removed Sauli's shirt as he hovered over him. Adam's shirt came off next and Adam started to unbuckle Sauli's jeans. As they were off, Adam kissed Sauli again, he could feel his erection growing as the kissing got deeper and more heated. Adam's pants came off along with his jocks, Adam did the same to Sauli.

Adam bit his lip as he held his member, lining it up with Sauli's arse. Adam leaned down again as he kissed his boyfriend who was now moaning as Adam slowly slid into him, as he was fully in, he started with slow strokes at first, making Sauli almost ecstatic, Sauli moaned and groaned with each stroke.

"Oh fuck." Sauli whispers under his breath, Adam laughed as he started to pick up the pace (song reference 'pick up the pace' ;) hint; from one of Adam's hit 2009 songs)

"Sa-sauli." Adam moans as he goes faster and faster. Adam kissed Sauli again as their body's move in sync with each other. Adam's hand reaches down and starts making Sauli even more ecstatic. Knowing they'll both be pushed to the edge again.

Adam's body shook as he was about to explode, he gave if a few more pumps and they both came together. Adam laughed as he rolled over next to Sauli. Sauli wrapped his arms around Adam as they lay there as hot sticky messes.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Adam." Sauli laughed. "Where did that all come from?"

"I don't even know, guess I was just that excited and I haven't been able to kiss you like that in so long." Adam laughs as he gets up, going into the bathroom, running a bath.

As the bath water filled to the rim, Adam watched as Sauli entered the hot water slowly, Adam got in too, leaning against the wall as Sauli laid his body against his, Adam wrapped his arms around him and they just laid there, enjoying the moment. The moment of being in love.

"I couldn't picture my life without you." Sauli whispers as he traces his fingers around Adam's arms.

"I could." Adam spoke with hurt. "It'd just be a tombstone though." Sauli turns around to face Adam.

"I don't wanna lose you, Adam." The tears fall from Sauli's cheeks.

"Babe, where is this coming from? I'm not leaving you."

"It seems all we do is argue and yell at each other. I just don't want it getting that bad to the point where it ends us." Sauli cries. Adam chuckles.

"Sauli, babe, it'll never come to that point. Okay? I fucking love you and no matter what you say to me or do, my views will never change." Adam smiles, kissing Sauli softly and embracing him into a giant hug.

******

Adam's eyes opened slowly as he stood up, he needed to go check his phone as it was still in the lounge room from last night. It was early in the morning, 7am to be exact, Sauli was still asleep as he had a day off work.

Adam unlocked his phone to see he had a text from Michael.

"1:20pm today, don't forget, do you mind if I come to yours?"

Adam typed back a response, giving him his address, he placed his phone back onto the table, scratching his chest as he was shirtless and only wearing boxer shorts. He groaned as placed his coffee mug under the coffee machine, making two cups of coffee. Once they were done, he walked upstairs, waking Sauli up gently.

"Hmm, is that coffee I smell?" Sauli mumbles tiredly.

"Yes, made you a fresh cup. To wake you up a bit." Adam smiles as Sauli sits up.

"What time is it?" Sauli questions, taking a drink of his coffee.

"7:20am." Adam says as he sits down on the bed, across from Sauli. "Michael will be over around 1:30."

"Oh that's good." Sauli smiles happily. He was so proud of Adam and what's he's achieved.But he was afraid that everything will change, he didn't want to lose the Adam he knew now... Not in a million years..

Hey guys, I do apologise for the ending to this chapter, um, the next part will pick up straight after this, I am just so tired but wanted to update for you beautiful people. And omg, this story has past 700 views, like I never thought it'd get past 100 but to make it to 700? Thank you so much guys! I promise that the next chapter will be way better than this one, it's just 5;19 am here and I won't be active until monday so I wanted to update. Thank you again guys, seriously means so much! n.n