28|| Down the Rabbit Hole of Darkness † part 2 †

"Adam, you can't keep doing this to yourself." Tommy groans, picking up rubbish that was scattered throughout the house.

"He just left, TJ, he just left me." Adam spoke quietly, holding back the tears. Tommy breathed out slowly, placing the rubbish bag down and sitting next to Adam on the sofa.

"Come on, we're going out tonight." Tommy smiles.

"I don't want to."

"I don't give a shit, it's the least I can do, okay? We're going out to forgot about everything and just have fun, okay?"

Adam looks up at Tommy before groaning. "Fine, fine. As long as you shut up." He laughs gently.

As 7pm rolls in, both Tommy and Adam are ready to go out and have fun like there's no tomorrow.

"I'm going to leave my phone here, don't want to lose it." Adam laughs.

"Yeah good point. I'll just leave mine in the car haha." Tommy smiles as they walk out the house and to the car.

Adam stays silent the whole way to the club, he felt the familiar pain in his chest. He just wanted Sauli. That's all he ever wanted in the world. It had been a week since he broke up with Adam and it took a toll on him. Adam left message after message but eventually gave up after two days.

"Alright, lets go party!" Tommy yells excitedly. They both exit the car and walk up to the bouncer who was a friend of Lisa's so he let them in for free and without having to wait in line. "I'm going to go get us some drinks." Tommy shouts over to the music. Adam nods as Tommy walks off to the bar.

'why did I bother agreeing to this?' Adam thought while standing there awkwardly. Tommy popped up out of nowhere with two drinks.

"You're acting like a school teacher, come on, loosening up, Adam!" Tommy laughs as he moves his hips in tune with the music.

"Are you forgetting I was a teacher? Oh and you're a teacher?" Adam laughs, taking a drink of his surprisingly strong drink.

"A teacher with fucking sick dance moves." Tommy laughs loudly.

"What happened to the Tommy who hated big crowds?"

"He's tucked away tonight, tonight is all about forgetting about everything, okay?"

"Is everyone having a good night?" The DJ yells enthusiastically, everyone cheers, most were still dancing as if there were music still playing. "Okay, so I notice someone in the crowd who I know for a fact has wicked vocals!" The DJ yells again. Tommy nudges Adam while winking.

"What did you do, TJ?" Adam groans.

"A favour." Tommy winks.

"Will the lovely Mr Adam Lambert please come up to the stage!?" Adam groans, glaring Tommy who obviously planned this. Adam hesitantly walked up to the front stage, climbing up, drink still in his hand. "Now, Adam, your vocals are something that we've never heard before, so would you do the honour on singing a slow moving song? For all those lovers out there!"

Adam breathes heavily. 'a slow song? In a club? What the hell? Are they adults or teenagers at a wannabe prom?'

"Of course." Adam fake smiles. But no one notices. Everyone cheers. Adam quickly talks to the men behind him, he returns to the microphone, breathing deeply. "I wrote this song a while ago when I was madly in love. It's called 'whataya Want From Me.' Adam closes his eyes and blocks out all the background noise.

'Hey, slow it down
Whataya want from me
Yeah, I'm afraid
Whataya want from me