In the Office (ManxTransWoman)

Requiem_of_Romance

All Rights Reserved Olivia is a 27 year old non-op transsexual. She acts, feels, and looks like a woman but p... Еще

In the Office
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
New Story
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note/Vote
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 11

7.1K 365 71
Requiem_of_Romance

{Something similar to Thierry's office}

Olivia's pov:

I sighed as Madison and Totiyuna yet again ignored my calls. I haven't spoken to them in two days and I really need them. I have to leave for work in thirty minutes and I'm panicking. What am I suppose to do? Just walk in there and pretend everything is okay? I can't do that.

My eyes filled with tears again and I felt like I was going to throw up. It just bothers me so much that I'm an emotional wreck and he just got over it so quickly...got over me so quickly. That makes me feel so worthless...undesirable...unwanted. I don't know if I'd rather fight for him or make him feel just as miserable as me.

What should I do?

What should I say?

I'm so confused.

I growled and toss my phone angrily at the wall. I winced when it roughly slammed against the wall before crashing to the ground. I sighed and drop my head onto the counter, feeling exhausted. Maybe I should call in sick? I mean, I've been working for the man for about three and a half months and have yet to use a single sick day. One or two won't hurt, right? No, I can't let him know how effected I am by this. Plus, Danny is already suspicious and this will definitely ring an alarm.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost time to go. I bit my lip and uneasily stood up. My body felt weak from the lack of proper sleep and food but I pushed through. You know what they say, fake it till you make it. I walked over to my phone and picked it up. I let out a sigh in relief when I saw no damage. Phew, at least I'm not messing up everything. I jumped when my phone started blaring American Girl by Carrie Underwood.

"Hello? Madison?" I asked desperately.

"It's Totiyuna. Madison is busy getting ready for work." Tot replied gruffly.

"Oh, Tot, I'm so glad you called. I really need someone right now." I chuckled in relief.

"Look, I truly do love you. We've been friends for a really long time but what you did was not okay. I will always take my wife's side, no matter who's right or wrong. We all know that something is bothering you and it really hurts us that you don't trust us enough to tell us. We tell each other everything. Like I said before, don't come running to us for help until your ready for it. How the fuck am I suppose to help you if I don't even know what the problem is?" she bluntly stated.

"It's really complicated, okay? I just don't know what exactly is happening or how I feel. I need to think about this by myself for a bit, just until I can figure things out." I explained, being carefully not to sound careless and hateful like I did the other day.

"An outside perspective can be helpful, you know. Besides, why face things allow when you can have friends to help you through it? Dumbass." she tutted.

"Wow, that was almost really nice."

"Don't get use to it."

I sighed but I wasn't angry or annoyed. It was actually really nice and relaxing to talk to a close friend.

'Hmmm, someone's being hypocritical.'

"It's time for me to go to work. I'll talk to you later." I grumbled when I saw the time.

"Bye. Oh, if you ever make my wife cry this much over you and get this depressed again, I'll kill you. I'm fucking dead ass serious." she warned before hanging up.

I chuckled but I know she really would. Totiyuna loves Madison unconditionally and would do anything for her. She's so protective and possessive of her, which is annoying sometimes but she acts that way because she's afraid to lose her. Totiyuna never showed any emotion towards females expect lust before Madison. She fell for the beautiful, caring, and innocent Southern Belle fast and hard. I'm honestly jealous of their relationship. There's so much love and chemistry between them that it's hard to explain. I long for a relationship as half as good as theirs.

'You want Mr. Jackson to love you like that.'

I pushed back the thoughts of the possibility of ever having something amazing with Mr. Jackson. He made it clear that he wants nothing to do with me. Besides, I highly doubt Mr. Jackson could make me as happy as Totiyuna does Madison or even as Neal does Danny. He'd be demanding, boring, and uncaring. Maybe it's for the best we didn't work out.

'You want him, gurl. That's why it hurts so much.'

I don't have time to daydream. I need to get to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OOOOLLLLIIVVVVVAAAAAAAAA!" Danny squealed when the elevator doors opened.

I braced myself when he launched himself at me. I half-heartedly hugged him back, partly because I'm an emotional wreck and partly because he was squeezing me so tight that my organs felt like bursting.

"Hi, Danny." I mumbled when he finally released me.

I began to panic when confusion and worry took over his features. Danny glared at me and placed his hands on his hips. I gulped and tried to smile but it probably looked like a grimace.

"I've back off for long enough, missy. What's the matter, Olivia Magic? I can help you. We're best friends and best friends tell each everything, remember?" Danny said, sounding really hurt.

I winced and felt sick to my stomach. I'm just fucking everything up. I made Madison cry, Totiyuna pissed, and hurt Danny's feelings. I'm now keeping two secrets from him. I'm a terrible person. No wonder Mr. Jackson rejected me.

I mentally cried out in fury. Why can't I stop thinking about him?! He doesn't want me so I should just fucking over it! There's plenty of men out there that are a thousand times better than that asshole.

"Olivia!"

I snapped out of it and stared at the teary eyed Danny. My heart crumbled and I knew had to tell him but I knew I couldn't. First, I need to talk Mr. Jackson. He may not want to but he damn will!

"Danny, I promise I will tell you really soon but I have to do something first. Please understand." I pleaded.

"Okay." he sniffed.

I smiled a real smile and pulled him in for another hug. We squeezed each other tight, tears rolling down our cheeks. We pulled away and wiped our wet cheeks.

"If this messed up my makeup, I'm going to be royally pissed at you." I chuckled weakly.

We both laughed and our moods definitely lifted. I was such an idiot for pulling away from some of the people who loved me the most.

"Oh, I need one more favor. I need you to leave. Go to the food court, sleep pods, lobby, I don't care but you can't be here right now." I said nervously, afraid I'd hurt him.

"But wh- of course. I trust you. See ya later, girl." Danny replied before leaving, looking more confused than ever.

I sighed and looked towards Mr. Jackson's office door. It looks even more intimidating and scary than it did the day of my interview. In that office is the man that broke my heart and I'm about to go in there to confront him. I have a bad feeling about this but it must be done.

I took a deep breath before walking over to the entrance to hell. I shakily raised my hand and knocked on the door.

"Come in, Ms. Magic"

I gasped but quickly composed myself. How did he know it was me? Oh god, this really was a really bad idea. Maybe I should just lea-

I squeaked as the door came flying open, nearly smacking me in the face. My mouth opened and closed rapidly as I tried of something to say to Mr. Jackson. I'm not going to lie, he looked gorgeous. He still has a major effect on me and if the kiss and avoidance wasn't enough prove for him, my gaping at his fitted, sexy Amari suit that hugged every muscle his body was surely enough to convince him. Yep, bad idea.

"Come in, Ms. Magic" he repeated, voice and face completely blank.

I silently brush past him, making sure we make absolutely no contact. He shuts the door behind me and I force myself to turn around. Mr. Jackson leaned against the door, crossing his arms as I stared at his shoes. I cleared my throat, trying to prepare my mouth to actually ask my questions aloud. Just before I could speak, Mr. Jackson started the conversation.

"Ms. Magic, I can see now that you will not be able to move on from the mistake in Paris until we have a proper conversation about the matter. Please accompany me to the couch." he said calmly.

I held back my anger and hurt at his words. How can he be so calm about this? And does he have to be so damn blunt and harsh?

Mr. Jackson grew impatient and waved his hand towards the couch. I nodded and quickly shuffled to the couch. I sat down on the cool leather, scooting as far as I could to the arm rest. Mr. Jackson joined me and sat properly on the furniture. I once again bristled at his relaxed composure. He leaned against the arm rest and crossed his arms, his body facing me. He looked like a male model with his flattering pose and stony expression. Fuck him and his beauty.

"Ms. Magic, what seems to be the problem?" Mr. Jackson grumbled once he realized I wasn't going to start the conversation.

My eye twitched and I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming at him. My expression went dark and I could feel my fists clench. How dare he?!

"I don't know, Mr. Jackson. Maybe it's the fact that you're the one who initiated the kiss yet I'm the one who's at fault. Or maybe since it's obvious I felt something when we kissed because I kissed you back and you just pushed me and my feelings aside. Or maybe...just fucking maybe it's because you don't care at all what happened. You act as if your actions have no consequences. Maybe that's the problem I have, Mr. Jackson." I sneered, glaring at the man.

He had a perplexed expression on his face as he pondered over what I said. Ugh, this man is annoying. He always to think over what he says. I want him to speak from the heart, from passion. Hell, get angry, be guilty, get upset, or just fucking anything but calm and quiet.

As time passed, I felt myself grow more anxious and angry. Why hasn't he said anything yet? He hasn't even looked at me. He's just staring off into the distance with a lost look on his face. I can't take it anymore. I just want to go home and cry. Whether I'll be crying in angry or despair or even both, I can't tell you.

"You know what, fuck this! Fuck you! I don't even know why I wasted my time trying to talk to a wall!" I nearly yelled as I quickly rose from my seat.

I stalked to the door, ready to swing it open and run to the elevator. Before I even made it to the door, I was slammed against the wall. I gasped as Mr. Jackson threw my arms above my head and pressed against me, pinning me firmly against the wall.

"T-Thierry." I couldn't help but whispered breathlessly, arching against him.

He looked confused and scared as he pressed harder against my delighted body. I was worried at his vulnerable expression but my body had a mind of its own. I was completely arched off the wall, pressing as close to him as I could. His face was inches from mine and I couldn't stop panting, wanting to kiss his dark, full lips.

My brain was turning into mush and all I could think of was him and me in bed together. Would he be gentle and calm, intense and teasing, or rough and animalistic? I was flooded of different images as my senses went into overdrive. What is happening to me? A man has never made me feel this way and he's not even doing anything...yet he's doing everything.

"Kiss me, Thierry." I begged.

He looked uncertain but he slowly lowered his lips. He stopped just before our lips could touch. I whined and tried to reach up and capture them but his hold was too strong. His eyes darkened as he watched my desperate attempts to kiss him. Finally, he groaned almost remorsefully before connecting our lips.

I moaned and relaxed against the wall. He grabbed my legs and I jumped up, wrapping them around his waist. My cock was hard but luckily tucked between my thighs. I quivered as I felt his manhood under my ass, poking my cheek teasingly. His tongue swept across my bottom lip so I quickly allowed his entrance into my mouth. His natural taste was strong but semi sweet and I found myself sucking the moving muscle, eager for a better taste of him. Thierry groaned and squeezed my ass.

I was so caught up in the moment...in him that I wasn't even thinking ahead. What if he wanted to have sex? He thinks I was born female so how is he going to react to the hard, leaking penis between my thighs? At that moment, his body shoved between mine as he claimed my mouth up against a wall in his office, I couldn't find myself to care. I just wanted him.

Suddenly, I felt his lips leave my mind. I was about to ask why but he yanked me off him and set me down, as if my touch burned him. I watched as he turned around and distanced himself from me. His hands clutched his hair tightly as he panted.

"What's wrong, Thierry?" I asked softly, scared of his reaction.

"Get out." he whispered.

Dread filled my stomach as tears clouded my vision. He can't do this to me. I know he wants this too. I want it so bad. He has to get out of his head.

Please don't push me away again, baby. Can't you see how I want you?

"Thierry, please don't do this to me. I can't take it after this." I whimpered, my knees wobbling.

I leaned against the wall, staring at his tense body. Only our pants could be heard in the quiet room. He was thinking and I was waiting for something to happen. Tears rolled down my face as I anxiously waited for him.

Don't fight me, Thierry.

"Leave, Olivia." he growled, his back still turned to me.

"No! Turn around and look at me, dammit! We need to talk about this!" I cried, anger and fear cracking my voice.

He whipped around quickly. His eyes burning and his body stiff. I shakily pushed away from the wall. I took a few steps towards him but stopped when he raised his hand up. I bit my lip as he stared at me. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply before opening those gorgeous amber globes. Thierry analyzed my body from head to toe once more before moving towards me. I held my breath as he grew closer and closer until our noses brushed against one another. He looked at my lips before meeting my eyes.

"You're fired. Get out and never come back here again." he spoke calmly.

My heart shattered and my lungs stopped working. Thierry looked at me blankly before walking to his desk. He sat down in his chair and swiveled around to look out his large windows to watch the city below.

"You may leave now, Ms. Magic."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

116K 3.6K 22
Two entirely different people , one contract marriage as a deal but now Miss CEO has fallen harder & harder . What will she do now ?? Highest ranks...
Enticed by Her (wlw) Kanairyxwrites

Любовные романы

114K 4.5K 34
"Evelyn, there's a reason employees aren't close with their bosses If they do their job well, they have to put the corporation first...It's the boss'...
6M 236K 49
[COMPLETED] 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 They're her boss. She's their assistant. They've been in love with her since the day she first came in for her intervi...
Forbidden Loving Secretlovinggal

Любовные романы

57.3K 1.5K 20
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...