She Stayed | ACM |

By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Austin Mahone is notorious for the countless women he has coming and going from his penthouse. Every night th... More

She Stayed
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
Sequel..?
Epilogue.
Final Author's Note.

29.

1.8K 66 2
By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Posted: March. 27, 2016

29. Austin.

"Do you mind if I steal Rowan from you a little early today?" I ask Rosa, walking into the bakery. The crowd has significantly died down since I was here earlier, which has obviously relieved Rosa from a lot of stress.

"Um, no" She shakes her head "I don't mind"

"Cool, thanks" I smile, walking back into the kitchen.

"Hi Loser" I grin, kissing her cheek.

"What are you doing here?" She asks in surprise.

"I'm taking you out, I know I said 8, but I changed my mind" I say, and she raises an eyebrow at me "Don't look at me like that, Rosa said I can steal you"

"What do you have planned?"

"Nothing you need to worry about right now" I hold out my hand, and she reluctantly takes it, and I drag her out of the kitchen "Bye Rosa" I wave.

"Bye guys, have fun" She winks. I drive Rowan home and tell her to put in a bathing suit and whatever else she wants and she comes back out not too long after in a long dress, a hat on her head, climbing back into the car.

"Ready?" I ask and she nods.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"It's a secret" I shrug, driving off to the docks where my yacht is. When we get there Rowans eyes widen at the large yacht on the end, not knowing that it's actually mine.

"Dude, that one is huge!" She gasps "How loaded do you have to be in order to own that?"

"Well, I'd say you'd have to have the second most successful record label, with building scattered all around the world" I shrug casually and she turns to looks at me, her eyes wide.

"It's yours" She gasps even louder.

"What can I say? I live large" I wink and she rolls her eyes.

"More like you overcompensate for something" She mumbles.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Nothing, nothing" She shakes her head, and we climb onto my yacht.

"That's what I thought" I say, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and leading her to the kitchen in my yacht.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Mahone" My chef Rodney greets.

"Hello" I smile.

"What can I do for you?"

"Surprise us, but make sure it doesn't that's fish in it, she doesn't like that" I say, and he nods.

"I'll bring it out to you when I'm done" He smiles, and we walk out of the kitchen and to the Captain of my yacht, telling him to drive around for a little while. I walk to the top deck with Rowan, overlooking the water, and she sighs in content.

"You live such a life of luxury it's crazy" She says in disbelief, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"It can be overwhelming at times, but I guess it's nice" I kiss the top of her head.

"I don't know if I could do it"

"Why not?"

"I don't know" She shrugs "I feel like I'd never know what to do with it" She laughs.

"I didn't at first, even now I don't, but you get used to it" I chuckle.

"I like being poor" She snorts, moving to sit down on one of the chairs "I feel like it helps me appreciate the things I have more" She shrugs, laying back in the chair.

"I wouldn't know" I sit down in the chair beside her, laying on my side to face her.

"Of course you wouldn't" She giggles a small smile on her face. She stands back up, and pulls off her dress walking over to the railing of the boat looking over the edge. I admire her body from behind, loving every curve she has. She stretches her arm above her head, and I take a picture and save it to my phone before posting it to my snapchat, adding a caption.

She turns back around, and smiles at me, resting her arms on the railing "What?" I ask at the gleam in her eyes.

"Nothing" She shakes her head "Just admiring the view"

"Hm, I was until you turned around" I wink, and she scoffs playfully.

"You're a pain in the ass"

"Only for you" I chuckle, standing up and walking over to her. I lean down to connect our lips, my hands moving to grip her ass in my hands.

"Austin!" She scolds, and I laugh, pressing a light peck to her lips.

"My hands slipped"

"Right, of course they did" She rolls her eyes playfully.

"Mr. Mahone, your food" Rodney says from behind us, and I turn around, walking over to him. He lifts the covers off the plates "I went with a Chicken Pesto, over hand-cut noodles"

"Thank you" I smile.

"You're welcome, dessert will be out shortly" He nods, walking away from us. Rowan and I sit down at the table, eating our food, Rowan talking about how amazing it is. Soon our dessert is out, it being Raspberry cheesecake truffles and crème brûlée. I scoop out of the bowl of crème brûlée, but before I can eat it, Rowan grabs my wrist moving the spoon to her mouth.

"That's good, just a heads up" She giggles, picking up a truffle. I do the same thing she did to me, to her, and eat the truffle from her fingers, a laugh escaping her mouth. Once we're done with dessert, Rodney takes away our dirty dishes, and Rowan and I lay back on one of the chairs, her body wrapped around mine.

The sun has begun to set, and Rowan and I have the perfect view. I absentmindedly run my fingers through her hair, kissing her forehead every once in a while. I know there's no better time than now to tell her that I love her, but something is keeping me from doing so.

"Rowan" I mumble, and she looks up at me through her big eyes.

"Yeah?" She mumbles back, resting her chin on my chest.

"I uh-" I cut myself off "I forgot"

"Okay" She chuckles, turning her attention back to the sunset. I sit there scolding myself for not saying it then, but stop when Rowans lips are attached to my neck.

"What are you doing?" I ask quietly, but she only hums in response, sucking on the skin of my neck "Ro" I say sternly, but she only giggles, standing up and grabbing my wrist, dragging me inside of my yacht.

"You've got a bed here right? I mean you have to" She giggles, grabbing a bottle of champagne from the counter in the kitchen.

"It's over there" I point to a row of doors.

"There's like 10 doors over there"

"There's 3, and its the one closest to us" I chuckle, and she pushes me into the room. She pulls of her bikini and drops it to the floor, wrapping her arms around my neck. I pull off my swim shorts and walk her to the bed, dropping her on it. I lay between her legs and press my lips to hers, tongue sliding into her mouth.

I waste no time in aligning my tip at her entrance, sliding into her slowly. She moans against my mouth and slides her hands through my hair, wrapping a leg around my waist. I thrust slowly, my hand on her hip as she squirms.

"Fuck" She moans, leaning her head back against the pillow.

"You're so good for me" I groan in her ear, kissing along her collarbone. I rub her clit between my fingers and she moans loudly, her nails scratching down my back. She clenches around me, reaching her orgasm, writhing beneath me, and within seconds, I'm cumming inside of her. I pull out and roll off of her, and deep breath escaping my mouth.

She climbs out of bed, and puts her bikini back on, tossing mine to me, and grabbing the bottle of champagne "Let's get back outside" She winks, walking out of the room. I pull my swim shorts back on, and walk to where my captain is, knocking on the door.

"Ready to leave?" He asks, and I nod "Alright, I'll get you back" He smiles.

"Thanks" I nod again, walking to the top deck. I sit beside Rowan, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. The sun had gone down, making it slightly colder, which explains why she had put her dress back on. I kiss her cheek repeatedly and she smiles, handing me her glass of champagne "Can't I drove here"

"Right" She nods, taking a drink.

Soon we pull back into the yacht club and we get off the boat, walking to my car. I drive Rowan home, walking her up to her door, with a kiss and a goodnight before leaving and driving back to my penthouse. I FaceTime Trish when I get into my bed, finding a position where it'll sit upright.

"Hi, what's wrong?" She asks.

"I couldn't do it" I frown.

"Why not?"

"I don't know" I shrug "I had plenty of opportunities but I just couldn't do it"

"You need to go without her for a couple of days"

"What?"

"Yeah, the reason you couldn't it because you haven't had time to fully process that you love her. Sure you've felt it for a while, but you haven't have time to yourself to process it"

"You're probably right" I sigh.

"I know, and that means you can come here and help me move out there" She smiles sarcastically.

"You're coming out here?"

"Yeah, I've made up my mind" She nods.

"That's great, I'll just text Rowan and let her know that I'll be in Miami the next few days, she won't mind" I say, and she nods.

"Alright, well I'll see you when you get here" She says.

"Alright, bye Trish" I wave.

"Bye" She waves back, hanging up the phone.

To: Loser💕💑😍🍑
I'm going out to Miami for the next couple of days so that I can help transfer Jessica out there, and Trish here. Sound good?

From: Loser💕💑😍🍑
That's fine.

I scroll through my contacts and click on Jessica's name, the phone being picked up within seconds.

"Hello?"

"I know this is short notice, but you will be transferring to Miami tomorrow, I expect you to be ready"

"I most definitely will" She says in an excited tone "Thank you so much Mr. Mahone"

"It's no problem Jessica, have a good night"

"You too" She says, and hangs up the phone. I lock my phone and plug it in, sitting it on my bedside table, falling asleep quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
I love you all

Yours Truly,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 20.3K 6
„Takich jak my, wszechświat jeszcze nie odkrył." 1 część trylogii "Secret" ~09.12.2020. - 15.06.2021~ Dziękuje za okładkę: @velutinae
38.9K 1.5K 39
Maddie Monet, najstarsza z córek Camdena Monet zostaje rozdzielona z braćmi na kilka lat. Bliźniaczka Tony'ego i Shane'a odnajduje się w swoim nowym...
86.8K 5.7K 20
Pierwsza wersja Śmierci Motyla z 2018 roku. Aktualnie pisany jest remake. W 2045 roku spokój zwykłych szarych ludzi został zakłócony. Nieznana dotąd...
402K 6.1K 10
● Wraz z jego odejściem upadło piekło, w którym trwała nasza bajka● @only_maleficent 2019/2020. Okładkę wykonałam sama, książkę również napisałam w t...