Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}

By SakuNaga

🛠Editing🛠 Park Han Ni is a girl who has everything right from the day of her birth. She had lost her parent... More

Info
「Chapter 1: It's A New Day」
Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?
Chapter 3: Ehm Ai Dee Academy~
Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]
Chapter 5: Idol Friends
Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge
Chapter 7: Time Control
Chapter 8: Frost
Chapter 9: Telekinesis
Chapter 10: Development
Chapter 11: Light
Chapter 12: Water
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight
Chapter 15: Flight
Chapter 16: Wind
Chapter 17: Teleportation
Chapter 18: Little Boy
Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Lightning
Chapter 22: Flame
Chapter 23: We're off to our planet
Chapter 24: EXO Planet
Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!
Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?
Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?
Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.
Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~
Chapter 32: We're gonna get sucked in!!
Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back
Chapter 34: Strange Dream
Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~
Chapter 36: VIP SaeRyun
Chapter 37: Promise?
Chapter 38: What do you want to do?
Chapter 39: What is LOVE?
Chapter 40: Messages
Thank you for suggesting!
Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!
Chapter 42: Competition Part 1
Chapter 43: Competition Part 2
Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?
Chapter 45: Who am I, really?
Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?
Chapter 47: His Story
I'm baaaack!!
Chapter 48: She's changing?
Chapter 49: The Kingdoms
Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day
Chapter 51: My.... brother?
Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)
Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)
Chapter: YO?
Chapter 54: "I won't ever leave your side.."
Chapter 55: Welcome Home
Chapter 56: The twins' day out
Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them
Chapter 58: For you to see I'm falling in love
Chapter 59: Bish he's really back
Chapter 60: I don't mind listening
Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready
Extra Chapter!
Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama
Chapter 63: "It's impossible"
Chapter 64: Death Gods
Chapter 66: The Rules
Chapter 67: Squad 1
Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1
Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2
Chapter 70: The Revelation
AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71: Brother
Chapter 72: Emergency
CAN U HEAR

Chapter 65: What is this feeling?

1K 49 13
By SakuNaga

-Exorian Kingdom-

It was a very intense evening back in Exo Planet. Around the towns and city, there are more Imperial guards patrolling tightly and strictly unlike before. As they have heard of what happened in the Royal Palace of Exorian Kingdom, they were notified about possible happenings that might occur sooner or later relating the fearsome Dark Lord.

"There seems to be more imperial guards around the towns these past few days. It's kinda scary." a noble young man said as he looked out from the window of his bedroom.

"Yes. An official messenger coming directly from the castle came by this afternoon and handed out a letter from the Queen herself." his butler said.

"From the Queen herself?! What is it about? Please tell me." the young man ordered.

"It seems that the castle was attacked by some servants of the Dark Lord and attempted to kill the princess. For that reason, this ended up as the result." the butler man said.

"Kill the princess? Hmp. What rude little cowards. Did they think that if they harm the princess they have the every possibility taking over this country? They must be dumb. Veon, prepare my horse immediately. I'm going to pay Commander Elkni a visit. Gotta ask something." the young man ordered.

The butler immediately left the room and carried out the order of his master. While the noble young man prepared his sword and necessary things that he'll be bringing. In front of his manor, a horse was waiting outside accompanied by his butler. As soon as he came out, the butler immediately put a cloak around him and helped him get on the horse.

"Then, I'll be going. Stay in the house and report to me if there's suspicious happenings, understand, Veon?" asked the man.

"Understood, young master." butler replied. "But young master, are you sure you don't want me to accompany you to the castle?" asked the butler.

"No. Stay here until my return. I'll be going."

"Have a safe trip, young master Seth." Veon bowed as Seth took off and disappeared in the dark. Immediately without delay, he returned inside the house to do his remaining chores.

The moons shines brightly in the night sky as Seth gallops through the pathway going to the castle. He soon arrived in front of the castle entrance and was stopped there for checkpoints.

"I'm the heir of Castiria family, Seth Castiria. I wish to enter the castle grounds. Please let me through." he told the guards.

"Master Seth, what business do you have inside?" one of them asked.

"I wish to talk to the commander of Imperial Army. It's urgent." he answered.

The gates opened and let Seth through. Without further delays, he went straight to where Imperial Army cabin is and looked for the commander. Smoke seeped through the little gaps on the door frame as he stood in front. Knocking loudly, the door opened revealing the commander with a cigarette between his lips.

"Good evening, sir. Have I disrupted your leisure time?" Asked Seth.

"M-Master Seth?! A-h--" the flustered man quickly grabbed his cigar and hid it behind him.

"Fear not. I'm not going to say anything about it. I came here because I have a business with you. It's kind of urgent. If you don't mind." The young noble let himself in the cabin and sat on the couch.

"Would you like some tea, master Seth? Or perhaps--" Seth raised his hand signalling him he doesn't want any.

"The incident that happened in the castle. I would like to talk about that."

Elkni sighed as he sat down. "Oh dear. I knew it has something to do with that. So..." he paused, "don't tell me you're planning to involve yourself in this, young master?" Elkni looked at him with seriousness.

The young man replied with silence. He tightened his hands before looking up to the commander and giving him a reply.

"I want to help. Please let me, Commander Elkni, sir." With all seriousness, he looked like no one could stop him from doing so.

"It's not because of 'that' , is it? " Elkni dropped a bomb.

Seth was surprised by what he said. He looked away and gripped his pants. "What about it?" He blurted out.

"Hm?"

"So what about it? So what if it has got something to with 'that'? I wanted to help her. Can't I decide for something I want to do, Commander? I just..."

"I get it. I understand. But hear me out, Master Seth."

"Alright."

"Princess HanNi is not Lady Elise. Don't get your feelings mixed up, master. Also, do not make rash decisions either." Said Elkni.

"I know that! I want...I just.. "

" 'I just want to protect her because I couldn't protect Elise.' Isn't it? There might be similarities but--" Elkni was cut off.

"Enough with the idle chat, Commander. I didn't come here to talk about Elise. If there is something I could do help out, I am willing to do anything. For the princess' safety." Seth went back to his serious face.

"I get it. There's no way to stop, is there, Young Master?"

"I'm afraid there isn't, Commander Elkni." Replied Seth.

"But.. if you wanted to be like..umm.. something like the princess' guard or something, you'll have to go get permission from her personally." commander said.

"What do you mean, sir?"

"I mean, you know that she have 12 guardians with her right now, right? Those twelve men are strong and besides, they are always together and so on. Oh! The Prince HanGyuk is with her as well so.."

"I understand. Then.." Seth stood up and walked to the door, "I will go and see her personally. Thank you. Good night." Then walked out and hopped on his horse.

-Earth-

*ding dong* *ding dong*
"Yah.. could someone please take that?" Baekhyun called as he laid on the sofa watching dramas.

"Who is it? Ah , the intercom. " Lay pressed the button on the intercom and a person appeared on the screen.

"Good evening, sir. Pizza delivery!" Said the man enthusiastically.

"Um..guys, did anyone ordered pizza?" Asked Lay.

"Not me. I bet Kai did." Said Chanyeol.

"Excuse me. I only order chicken. Maybe Sehunnie?"

"Sorry. I'm not in the mood for pizzas."

"Uhm..sorry Mr. Pizza Delivery man, we didn't order pizza. Maybe you got the wrong address?" Lay said.

"Ahh~ is that so? But the address is definitely this house and its already been paid, sir." Delivery guy said.

"Guys, it's already paid. Did no one really ordered pizza?"

"Ahh, Lay-hyung...nim. I will go and check it outside." HanGyuk appeared behind Lay.

"Oh thank you."

HanGyuk stepped outside and walked towards the gate but only finding out an unconscious delivery man lying on the ground with the pizza gone and a mysterious object beside it.

"Oh no. The pizza is gone? Hey, delivery guy, yo! Where's the pizza? Hey. Yo. Oii?" He shook the man and lightly slapped his face.

"Oh? What am I doing here? Ah! The pizza! That damn thief."

"Hey, who stole the pizza?" Asked HanGyuk.

"A guy with dark messy red hair and some weird pitch black clothing."

"Pitch black clothing? Dark red hair? Don't tell me..crap!" HanGyuk ran back inside and activated all the security system.

"What's wrong, Prince?" Kris popped out.

"Oh, Gyukkie,  what's wrong? " HanNi appeared behind him.

"Sis!"

"Yes?"

"This place is dangerous. We need to get you away from here. As in far away."

"Hey, hey, what do you mean?"

HanGyuk told what he knows and suggested straight away to evacuate the house and go somewhere where they are less likely to be found.

"Death Gods? The fact that these guys are here must be because of me. And you're saying that they are dangerous bunch of guys wearing pitch black clothes with their auras screaming around them?" HanNi repeated.

"Those damn death gods. Disturbing the peace I have finally received." D.O hissed.

"Ah guys, I think these Death Gods are still nearby." Luhan said.

"How so?" Asked the rest of them.

"Well, for unknown cause, somehow, I'm forced to hear their thoughts. And all I could hear is 'kill the princess', 'useless brats', 'weak'  and so on."

A sudden feeling of chills approached them as they jumped in surprise. Alarmed, they were cautious and thought negative things.

The house was instantly swallowed in pitch black color as the electricity went out completely. Everyone's senses weakened except the twins. 

"They're here.. aren't they?" Xiumin said as he takes back steps carefully.

"Or..we just had a black out?" Added Tao.

"Possibility: 0%" said HanGyuk.

"Mwahahaha!! Look at them! They're frozen on the spot! Fckn weak humans!"

The air trembled and appeared three men in pitch black clothes. It was dark enough for them to actually blend in. Their voices echoed around the house.

"You've ruined the plan, Reaper. We could have slaughtered them without knowing about our existence. How stupid."

"Reckless as always, aren't you? Welp! We could kill them now. No one's gonna complain.. right?"

They landed on the marble flooring and slowly walked themselves closer to them. The underworld people grinned evilly whilst licking their lips.

"Tch!" Baekhyun clenched his fist and took the stance.

"Come any closer...you might not be able to see tomorrow. " Xiumin threatened and also took the stance.

"Hey.. wait.. guys.." HanNi just then realized that she's surrounded by the guys, strictly being protected.

"You must be the Death Gods, am I right? No. You bastards are the Death Gods." HanGyuk stepped forward.

"Huh? Oh..then who the hell are you, kid?" Asked the man with the red hair.

"You've met him once before, Reaper. He's Ari. That superior brat who was directly supervised by the Dark Lord." Said the man who was dressed formally in a long coat.

"Oh!Oh! I know him! I tried to kill him once before! But I ended up having my body wrecked by him hehe. " the short one said.

The red haired guy named Reaper, smirked, hands on his hips and silently laughing. He stared at HanGyuk with unbelievable expression and released an insulting laugh. "Haahh?! You're telling me this brat is the lord's apprentice? You gotta be kidding! There's no way this freaking brat could be one." 

"I must say it is unbelievable." the formal guy, Scythe, adjusted his collar, "But it's true."

"Right, right. Reaper only relies on his brute strength. He's got no brain and sht. Muscle idiot, I suppose." the sort one, Grim, insulted Reaper. 

"What the fvck did you say, shortie? You wanna die, little sht? I'll show you. I'll slaughter this woman right there and this bastard over there. Easy as f--" 

In a blink of an eye, HanGyuk has already disappeared from their sight. It was then Reaper realized, that he was already in front of him. Blood drips on to the floor and Reaper's body twitches as one of HanGyuk's blade already made it's way through his body. He was stabbed.

"H-how?! When did he?!" 

"He's ridiculously fast...this is bad." 

HanGyuk exhaled and spoke, "What were you saying again, bastard?" he glared at him intensely while slowly turning the blades, making Reaper feel even more pain. Blood drips from the open wound and the victim doesn't seem to know  what to feel. Without a word, HanGyuk pulled out the blade recklessly from Reaper's body. He fell on his knees while clutching on to his painful wound.

"Fckr.." he coughed blood.

The two other demon stood beside him, doing nothing. Not even helping him. Grim sighed in annoyance and pulled out his own weapon. Eyes turning black with his pupils bloody bright red, rumbling sounds in the air as his hands slowly turned into dangerous claws and sharp fangs grew from his teeth. 

"He's transforming...it looks different from the one before..." HanGyuk thought.

"So...that shorty can transform? Mutation?" asked Tao.

"What the hell. It looks creepy. Urgh." Luhan made a creeped out face.

Distracted by Grim's transformation, the other demon, Scythe, was once again over shadowed over by the two idiots. Wriggling his fingers, he fixed his glasses and stretched out his arms, looking as if he was reaching for something. "My, my, my." he started, "If you put all your attention to those two.." he paused. Black aura surrounded his arms, forming a huge scythe with only black shadows. "..you'll get yourself killed!" And swung the huge scythe at them.

HanGyuk sprung above them and landed on the chandelier. He looked below and saw an invisible barrier protecting all of them. There is no one else who could put up a barrier other than HanNi herself. But the barrier alone wasn't enough to stop the scythe. As Scythe swung again, the wind from the swing slowly destroyed the furniture in the house and set them flying back.

"AAHH!! You idiot! You're destroying my house!" HanNi screamed.

"Wait.. other than the house.. I'm worried about something else? What was it?" 

The twelve guardians scattered and surrounded the three demons. With Reaper being on the floor bleeding, Grim on a standby and Scythe waiting for another chance to swing, the twelve boys cracked their knuckles.

"Oi. First of all, you are not welcome in this house." Suho stated. 

"Second, you talked about killing Han-Han in front of us." added Baekhyun.

"Third, you little shts are destroying our home." Kris gritted his teeth.

"Fourth and lastly, don't think you're getting away alive after this." Sehun cracked his knuckles and glared at them.

Without the boys realising, their rings glowed at the same time so did HanNi's necklace. The auras around them suddenly becomes heavier and stronger every second. HanGyuk jumped to his sister's side and helped her up. 

"What is this feeling? It's...amazing..?" HanNi blurted out.

"I've read something similar about this in an ancient book I retrieved back then. When the rings of the guardians lit at the same time, it meant that they agreed on or have the same goal. In this case, I guess they wanted to kick the Death God's asses out of this house." explained HanGyuk as he brought HanNi away from the soon-to-be battle field. 

"But mine did, too. And... I felt something really.. really.. amazing? My heart was beating fast and I feel..excited? No, thrilled? I don't know. It just..feels really weird." HanNi clenched her necklace.

"It makes them stronger. Even stronger when their minds and heart connected. Thanks to you." HanGyuk squeezed HanNi's head.

"But even so... you're their source of strength. The stronger and the more power they use, the more life force will be drained from you. That is one of the rules."  HanGyuk furrowed his eyebrows in worry, clenching his fist.

"Gyukkie?" the twin sister tug his shirt and looked at him blankly. "You're mind..it's blocked. I can't tell what you're thinking."

"Nothing." he flashed a reassuring smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo~ho~? I'm back! Yes! With a not-so-good-did-not-even-think-about chapter! 

I think there feeeewww moooooore chapters before this story officially end. And something will be born! (idk)

I also realized that the reads in every chapter decreased DRAMATICALLY.  Like yeah. Am I updating for no one? Like there's only few hundreds reading and it makes me feel....unmotivated? Dunno. It's probably partly my fault, aye? Coz I'm so inactive ha ha ha.

YEAH.

Well see you~

--Author--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.1K 40
NEW VIDEO!UPDATED 26.06.2018] (31 seconds video for the final chapters) ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://youtu.be/wq3aMgd86dg Trailer Video! Check it out here https:...
10.9K 1K 63
"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equally handsome face. His features were not...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
41.6K 4K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...