She Stayed | ACM |

By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Austin Mahone is notorious for the countless women he has coming and going from his penthouse. Every night th... More

She Stayed
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
Sequel..?
Epilogue.
Final Author's Note.

20.

2.1K 67 6
By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Posted: March. 11, 2016

The watch in the outfit above is Austin's present to Rowan for her birthday.

So I've made a snapchat for this wattpad account it's BadBoyHemmo and it'll include updates on when I'll be writing stories and you guys can message me or snapchat me which stories you want me to update :) Also because I'm a delinquent I can post cute relationship goals that has to do with a certain story and you'll eventually find them on a chapter of mine :)

20. Austin

"Are you still on twitter?" Rowan asks in disbelief, walking out of the bathroom.

"Important shit is happening Babe" I wave my hand, keeping my eyes on my phone screen.

"This is exactly why I don't have social media" She takes my phone from me, shoving it into her pocket.

"Babe-" I protest, but she holds up a finger.

"You've been on your phone since you've woken up this morning, we need to leave, so get you ass out of bed, and go put clothes on" She orders sternly.

"But Babe" I whine, and she places a hand on her hip, giving me the 'I'm not kidding' look "Fine, fine" I huff, getting out of bed. I start to walk over to her, but she stops me, holding up her hand.

"You can have a kiss after you shower" She says, and I huff, walking to the bathroom. I get into the shower, and make it quick, walking back out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Now?" I walk up to Rowan, placing my hands on her hips.

"Put clothes on first" She giggles, and I pout.

"Rowan" I whine "You said after I shower"

"You're a baby when you can't have your phone"

"Shut up"

"Aw, my poor Baby" She pinches my cheeks "Put clothes on and I'll give you a kiss"

"I hate you" I frown.

"On my birthday?" She pouts "You're not allowed to hate the birthday girl"

"Fine, but tomorrow, it's on" I chuckle, walking to go put clothes on. I throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and waling back over to Rowan.

"How about now?"

"You look hungry-"

"I'm not going to get something to eat to kiss you" I roll my eyes playfully "Especially when I'm taking you out to eat"

"Fine, I guess you can have one now" She sighs dramatically.

"Oh, don't act like you don't want to kiss me"

"I actually don't" She shrugs "I'd rather have food shoved in my mouth over your tongue" She winks, and I fake a scoff.

"Fine, I don't want to kiss you anyways" I shrug, going to walk away from her, but she catches my wrist.

"No, no. I want a kiss" She pouts.

"Hm..." I tap my chin "I think I want my phone back first"

"I want the kiss first" She puckers her lips, and I lean down to barely peck them before pulling away, holding out my hand "That doesn't count! That was barely a kiss"

"Oops, guess you'll have to give me my phone back to get a better one"

"How do I know it'll be better?" She asks, a ghost of a smile on her lips.

"Because I promise" I chuckle, nudging my nose along hers.

"You seem pretty trustworthy I guess" She hands me my phone.

"Sike!" I yell, snatching my phone from her and running out of the bedroom in our hotel.

"Austin! I'm wearing heels!" She yells, attempting to run after me.

"Who's fault is that?" I snort, running out of our hotel room. I violently hit the button to the elevator and it opens just as Rowan runs out of out hotel room.

"Bye Babe" I wave as the door shuts before she can get it. I open up my snapchat and hit the little circle.

"So, I'm in the elevator" I whisper "And I'm trying to hide from Rowan because I wouldn't let her kiss me- Oh fuck!" I half laugh, half scream as the elevator door opens Rowan on the other side. I stop recording and save the video, adding it to my story as well "Hey Babe"

"I hate you" She rolls her eyes, and I wrap my arm around her shoulder, kissing her cheek.

"No you don't"

"I want food" She pouts.

"What kind?"

"Tacos"

"Rowan, it's your birthday and all you want is tacos" I ask in a monotone voice and she giggles.

"I always want tacos"

"We'll have tacos tomorrow, what do you want tonight?" I lace my fingers through hers, walking her to my car. We hadn't been swarmed by paparazzi today, which is always a good thing. We get to places much quicker without them.

"I don't know what I want" She shrugs, getting into the passenger seat of my car.

"Well, I don't know where to take you" I chuckle.

"I still vote tacos"

"Do you really want tacos?"

"Yes" She nods.

"Fine" I huff "We'll go get tacos"

"Yes!" She cheers, and I drive to a Mexican restaurant. We get there, and get a table, Rowan sitting across from me. We order drinks, and two platters of tacos, our drinks coming out in moments.

"I feel so overdressed" She pulls her sweat tighter against her chest "But who am I kidding? I look cute"

"Very cute" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Take that back!" She pulls an ice cube out of her drink and throws it at me.

"No" I throw it back, and she giggles as it bounces off her cheek.

"Woah! It's Austin Mahone" A familiar voice yells from behind me, and I turn around seeing my old friends from high school, AC, Rob and Zach.

"Hey guys"

"Surprised people didn't flock when I yelled that" Rob laughs.

"Honestly me too" I shrug, and Rowan rolls her eyes playfully.

"So conceited" She mouths, and I throw an ice cube from my drink at her, it falling into her lap "Don't be a twat"

"Who are you?" Zach sits down next to Rowan, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Out of your league" She winks, and AC snorts "I'm sorry, I'm joking" She places her hand on his shoulder.

"That's Rowan, my girlfriend"

"Oh, so you're the girl from the news" Rob smirks.

"What?" She asks in confusion.

"What do you mean what? You're all over social media" AC chuckles, but stops once he sees Rowan isn't laughing "Do you seriously not see how your name is everywhere?"

"I don't do social media so no" She shakes her head.

"Alright, that's enough guys. I'll talk to you guys soon" I wave them off, seeing our food is coming.

"Right, we'll see you later" Rob chuckles, the three of them walking off.

"All over the news huh?" Rowan crosses her arms over her chest after the waiter that brought out our food walks away.

"Babe-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" She cuts me off.

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal"

"I'm looking it up" She pulls out her phone, typing into it "Holy fuck" She mumbles "There's so much. Wow that's not nice" She pouts.

"Rowan don't listen to any of it"

"When'd you put me on your snapchat?"

"Like 10 minutes ago, why?"

"Because it's already all over the internet" She sighs "The headline is Austin can't kiss his girlfriend. You'd think they'd be more clever" She rolls her eyes, locking her phone and sliding it into her pocket.

"I'm sorry Babe"

"It's alright, I just wanna eat my tacos"

***

"Wait, wait Babe" I grab her wrist, as she walks out of the bathroom.

"Austin what? I need to put clothes on"

"Come here"

"Austin, I need to put clothes on" She repeats.

"Fine, put clothes on and then come into the kitchen" I say, and she nods. She comes out of the room, wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, walking over to stand between my legs as I sit on the kitchen counter.

"So, what'd you need me for?"

"We're gonna go for a walk" I pull her to my side as we hop off the counter, pulling her down to the ballroom of the hotel. I walk in and about thirty of my fans jump out.

"Happy Birthday!" They yell.

"Mierda" She curses "What is this?" (Shit)

"I wanted to make your birthday special" I wrap my arms around her from behind, leading her to her cake. I light the candle, and my fans and I sing her happy birthday. I hand one of them my phone to take a picture, and just as I do, Rowan pulls me in for a kiss, everyone awing.

"Perfect" She hands me my phone back, showing me the picture. I save it before adding a caption and upload it to my snapchat story.

Rowan closes her eyes tightly before blowing out her candles "Now open this" I hand her her present. She glares at me, and I chuckle "Don't complain, you'll love it"

"I told you not to get me anything, Christmas was enough"

"I don't listen to what you say" I laugh, leaning down to kiss her nose "Please open it"

"Fine" She huffs, she tears off the wrapping paper to reveal a box with the word Chanel on it in bold letters "Austin Carter"

"Rowan Viviana" I mock her tone "You don't even know what it is yet" I say, and she opens the box, a gasp leaving her mouth.

"Wow" She gushes "It's so pretty" She pulls out the watch, and my eyes widen when I see the price tag attached to the watch.

"Shit" I curse, pulling it off quickly before she can look at it.

"What was that?"

"Nothing" I shake my head.

"Was that the price tag?"

"No" I shake my head again.

"Austin, let me see it" She stands up, taking a step closer to me.

"No" I say, and she tries to catch me but I run off, shoving the price tag into my mouth.

"Ew did you just eat that?" She laughs.

"No, I haven't fully eaten it" I chuckle, spitting the price tag into the trash can "Oh, would you look at that, it's all forever"

"No it isn't, I could reach in there and get it" She rolls her eyes.

"But would you is the question?"

"No"

"I thought so" I wrap my arms around her shoulders "Just accept the stuff I buy for you"

"But I feel bad because I can't do the same for you" She pouts me and I kiss her lips gently.

"You don't have to, being with you is enough"

"That's what rich people say to poor people to make them feel better" She rolls her eyes.

"Well do you feel better?" I tease, and she gasps, punching my stomach.

"Asshole"

"I was just joking" I laugh "I don't care how much money you have, or if you don't buy me anything. I don't need it, I have you and that's all I need"

"You're amazing, you know that?" She grins, looking up at me.

"You've told me once or twice" I chuckle, leaning down to peck her lips softly.

"Happy Birthday Beautiful"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They're literal goals
I hope you liked this chapter
I love you all

Sincerely

Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 3.1K 110
Zawsze twierdziliście, że jeden dzień nie może wywrócić czyjegoś życia do góry nogami? No więc się mylicie. Zwyczajne listopadowe popołudnie mogłoby...
7.8M 257K 45
Gdy dwoje największych wrogów w szkole postanawia udawać parę. Tak, dramat murowany. ____________ © Pizgacz, 2016/2017; first version "Girls Love Ba...
86.8K 5.7K 20
Pierwsza wersja Śmierci Motyla z 2018 roku. Aktualnie pisany jest remake. W 2045 roku spokój zwykłych szarych ludzi został zakłócony. Nieznana dotąd...
490K 48.3K 63
Rok 2053 Wysoko rozwinięte badania genetyczne doprowadziły do powstania wielu odmian ludzi. Rodzice zapragnęli wybierać cechy własnych dzieci, mimo ż...