She Stayed | ACM |

By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Austin Mahone is notorious for the countless women he has coming and going from his penthouse. Every night th... More

She Stayed
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
Sequel..?
Epilogue.
Final Author's Note.

13.

2.1K 68 9
By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Posted: March. 5, 2016

I'm in Starbucks yaaasssss😍

I can't add gifts in the beginning of chapters but I can in the middle ✌🏽️

13. Austin

I sit in my bed as Mack runs to grab us a snack. My phone rings from the drawer to my desk and I look to the door, making sure Mack isn't going to walk in before running to go get it.

"Hello?" I answer the phone once I see Rowans name.

"Hey, talk to your girlfriend" Rosa says sternly into the phone.

"Hi Baby"

"Hi, happy thanksgiving" She says, and I grin, missing her voice,

"You too, what are you doing today?" I ask.

"Just cooking until my mom, and Rosas family gets to my house" She answers "What are you doing today?"

"I'm just hanging out with Mackenzie while my mom cooks" I chuckle "I miss you" I say quietly, hearing footsteps coming closer to my room..

"I miss you too" She says as Mack walks into my room. She looks at me in confusion before poking me.

"Who's that?" She asks, poking me harder.

"Shut up Mack" Austin huffs, attempting to take the phone from me "Dude stop!" I yell as she rips the phone from me, hanging up the phone.

"What the fuck was that?" I grit, and she shrugs, sliding my phone into her pocket.

"She's not important right now" She says walking out of my room. I huff and follow after her, stomping into the dining room, taking a seat at the table. My mom gives all of us her food, it just being My mom, Mack, Trish, Trish's mom, Mack's dad and I.

"What's wrong Honey?" My mom asks, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"He's mad because I won't let him talk to his girly friend" Mack states sarcastically.

"Shut up Mackenzie" I huff "I'm done with your bullshit"

"Austin, watch your mouth" My mom scolds.

"No mom! She's being an asshole and I'm sick of it" I grit, and Mack pouts sarcastically.

"Aw, you poor Baby"

"Mackenzie" Her dad scolds, and Mack rolls her eyes.

"I haven't done anything wrong" She shrugs, winking at me.

"Fuck you Mack! Stop being a jealous bitch and get over yourself" I huff, standing up from my chair.

"A jealous bitch? Really, that's the best you've got?" She raises an eyebrow.

"You're fired" I shrug, and her eyes widen.

"Austin-" Trish begins.

"No Trish" I cut her off "If she wants to act like this, I can't have her representing my company, that's not who I want to work for me" I shrug.

"Austin, I think you should think about this" My mom places her hand on my back.

"Why do I need to think about something when I've already made up my mind?" I ask, leaving the living room and locking myself in my room. I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling playing with my phone in my hands. My phone vibrates in my hand and I smile seeing a message from Rowan.

From: Baby Girl😍💕💏
Hi... How's everything going?

To: Baby Girl😍💕💏
Good, why? What happened?

From: Baby Girl😍💕💏
My mom is just being a jerk but it's alright

To: Baby Girl😍💕💏
Same thing happening with Mack. Decided to lock myself in my room😂

From: Baby Girl😍💕💏
Me too😔

To: Baby Girl😍💕💏
I'll be home soon Baby, I miss you so much😩😘

From: Baby Girl😍💕💏
I can't wait😊 I miss you

To: Baby Girl😍💕💏
I'll call you when everyone leaves okay?

From: Baby Girl😍💕💏
Make it a FaceTime and you've got a deal😉💕

To: Baby Girl😍💕💏
Deal. Bye Rowan💘

From: Baby Girl😍💕💏
Bye Austin😘

The time seems to go by so slowly as I wait for everyone to leave, and once they do I log onto my laptop and FaceTime Rowan, smiling widely when she answers.

"Hi Baby" I smile.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good, everyone just left so it's finally quiet" I chuckle, running a hand through my hair "How are you?"

"I'm alright" She shrugs "Kind of just want to sleep" She laughs.

"Me too, but I have some stuff to do before sleeping" I pout and she grins.

"I can't sleep until I clean everything up, and make sure everyone is gone-" She cuts herself off "Hold on" She half closes her computer.

"I'm leaving now.mWe cleaned up earlier, so you don't have to worry" I hear her mom say.

"Alright" Rowan says her voice monotone.

"I'll see you later" Her mom says before I hear the door click shut.

"No apology" She huffs "Nothing! God she pisses me off so bad"

"Calm down Baby, she'll come around"

"That's impossible" She shakes her head "There is no coming around with my mother"

"Be optimistic" I smile "Keep your head up"

"When are you coming back?" She asks, covering her mouth as she yawns .

"Soon, very soon" I nod "But it looks like you're tired, so I want you to go to bed alright?"

"No it's fine-"

"Rowan, go to sleep, I'll be there before you even know it" I smile.

"Okay okay, goodnight Austin"

"Goodnight Rowan" I wave before hanging up. I shut my laptop and shove it into my suitcase, carrying it down the steps. I text a friend asking for a ride to the airport, waiting for their reply before walking over to my mom.

"Leaving so soon?" My mom asks sadly.

"Yeah. I miss my girlfriend" I nod, scratching the back of my neck "You're coming to New York for Christmas right? Staying through New Years?"

"Yes, I'll be there around the 23rd" She nods, I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her for a hug, kissing her cheek.

"I'll see you then mom"

"See you then Austin" She gives me one last squeeze before letting me go "Tell your girlfriend I said hello"

"Will do Mom" I nod, walking out to my friends car, and getting into the passenger seat.

"So why me? Why not your mom?" She asks, turning to look at me.

"Didn't want to see her cry and feel guilty for leaving so soon" I shrug.

"Still pretty weird" She rolls her eyes.

"Oh shut up" I sigh heavily "You act like it's such a bad thing to see me"

"It is when you left and never called me again" She clips and I roll my eyes.

"Really Kelsey? I did call, you were just pissed I left so you kept hanging up on me, so of course I stopped calling" I shrug.

"Why don't you get your girlfriend to pick you up then" She sneers "She's all over the Internet"

"What?" I ask.

"Yeah, just look up your name and she's all over the place. They call her your 'Cutie with a booty' the press has a field day with her" She chuckles, and I pull out my phone typing my name into google. Immediately tons of articles about my 'mystery girlfriend' pop up and I sigh, locking my phone and stuffing it into my pocket.

"Looks like she can't be a secret anymore" Kelsey laughs sarcastically "I'll give you props she's a cute one"

"She was never a secret" I shrug "I didn't want to hide her, I just wanted to be able to say it before people found out"

"Well, the press works in mysterious ways" She says as she pulls up out front of the airport "Have a good one" She says as I grab my suitcase and walk out of her car and into the airport. I go through all the security processing and board my plane, closing my eyes as I take the short flight home.

When I get to the airport in New York, it's a little past 1 in the morning, and I call Charlie, hoping he answers.

"Hello?" He answers groggily.

"Charlie"

"Austin, what are you calling me for? You weren't supposed to be back for another couple days" He says, shuffling in his room.

"I just landed and I need a ride to Rowans house, can you take me please?"

"I'll be there in 15 minutes" He sighs, and I smile.

"Thank you" I say, hanging up the phone. I sit on the curb waiting for him to pick me up, and as I sit there it begins to snow. I chuckle as the thought of how much Rowan hates snow pops into my head. I see Charlie pull into the airport and he drives up to me, and I open the door getting into the passenger seat.

"Hi Charlie, I'm so sorry about calling you so early in the morning" I sigh, yawning.

"Why are you back so early?"

"I've had a bad couple of days and I miss Rowan and o need to see her" I frown, and he smiles small "I didn't think I'd miss her as much as I do"

"I knew you would" He shrugs.

"The press knows about her" I sigh "I'm worried about everything that comes with it"

"It'll all be alright Austin, you two will be okay. She's a strong girl and she cares about you with everything in her"

"I don't want to lose her though" I frown "I'm tired of people saying shit like she's using me and she'll leave me after she gets what she wants. I don't want her to leave me"

"She won't leave you" He reassures me "As long as you don't push her away, she'll always be there, remember that Austin" He says, pulling into Rowans driveway "Have a nice night"

"You too Charlie, and thank you for everything" I smile, getting out of his car. I walk up to Rowans front porch and grab her spare key, and unlock her door, shutting it behind me. Her cat runs up to me and I pick him up, kissing his head.

"Hey Buddy" I say, carrying him to the kitchen and putting food into his bowl, sitting him down on the floor in front of his food bowl. I walk to Rowans room and open the door, seeing her asleep in her bed. Walking over to her, I pull off my shirt and sweatpants, climbing into bed with her and wrapping my arm around her waist. She stirs in her sleep and flips over, burying her face into my neck.

I kiss her forehead, my thumb caressing her cheek as she sleeps in my arms. I look out the window, watching the snow fall and until eventually I fall asleep too.

"Holy shit" Rowan groans and I open my eyes "When did you get here? You scared me! I almost hit you!" She rambles, sitting up in her bed.

"I got here at like 1 in the morning, now go back to sleep" I pout, pulling her back down into my arms, her head on my chest.

"There's so much snow outside and I hate it" She frowns and I chuckle.

"Well then we can cuddle all day" I yawn "But first we sleep more"

"I missed you" She kissing my chest.

"I missed you too, but I'm here now" I kiss her lips softly "Now shut up and go to sleep" I laugh.

"Alright, alright" She rolls her eyes playfully, falling asleep on my chest once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
I love you all

Sincerely, Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.5K 39
Maddie Monet, najstarsza z córek Camdena Monet zostaje rozdzielona z braćmi na kilka lat. Bliźniaczka Tony'ego i Shane'a odnajduje się w swoim nowym...
95.6K 5.6K 23
Hongbin to płatny zabójca, który ma jedną zasadę: nie zabija niewinnych. Nim zdecyduje się wykonać zlecenie, obserwuje ofiarę i dokładnie sprawdza je...
28.7K 2.1K 106
Lavena i Lando od samego początku byli tylko przyjaciółmi. Ale i to się zawsze zmienia, prawda?
402K 6.1K 10
● Wraz z jego odejściem upadło piekło, w którym trwała nasza bajka● @only_maleficent 2019/2020. Okładkę wykonałam sama, książkę również napisałam w t...