She Stayed | ACM |

By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Austin Mahone is notorious for the countless women he has coming and going from his penthouse. Every night th... More

She Stayed
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
Sequel..?
Epilogue.
Final Author's Note.

2.

3.6K 90 8
By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Posted: Feb. 16, 2016

2. Austin

I wake up the next morning alone, no surprise there of course. I sigh heavily and climb out of bed, walking to the bathroom to take a shower. I make my shower quick, not wanting to be late for work. Once I get out, I throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, walking out of my room. I nearly lose my shit when I see Rowan on the couch next to Mack, but at the same time, a warm feeling erupts in my stomach.

"But seriously, tell me all about it. Lesbian life is boring sometimes" Mack nudges her shoulder against Rowan's. Rowan looks down, a smile on her face.

"It was nice" She shrugs.

"Only nice? Jesus-"

"Mackenzie, I will call your high school girlfriend if you don't shut up" I chuckle, walking into the room.

"That's a low blow" Mack glares at me "She had nice tits though" 

"They were nice" I nod, walking past them to my kitchen.

"I gave your coffee to Rowan, you slept for too long" Mack laughs. 

"It's fine" I shrug, grabbing a water from my fridge "I'll meet you downstairs" I say, and she nods, knowing that I want to be alone with Rowan.

"Alright, it was nice meeting you Rowan and I hope to see you soon" Mack smiles.

"Nice meeting you too" Rowan waves as Mack walks out of the door "She's nice" 

"Yeah, she's been my best friend since we were four" I chuckle, walking closer to her, she's still in just my t-shirt, but it's not tied up anymore as it falls just below her butt "Anyways" I wrap my arms around her waist "I have to go to work, but when I get off maybe I can take you out tonight" 

"Take me out in the same clothes I wore yesterday?" 

"I'll send someone to take you shopping" I shrug, and she wraps her arms around my neck. 

"Okay" She nods, and I lean in to press a soft kiss to her lips.

"I'll see you later" I grin, kissing her lips one last time before walking out of my penthouse. I take the elevator down to the bottom floor, walking out to my car. My driver is standing outside the door, and he opens it for me "Thank you Charlie" I nod, and he smiles. I climb into the backseat with Mackenzie, and she stares at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I ask, putting my seat belt on.

"You don't know her Austin" She sighs "You don't know her and you're leaving her alone in your apartment?" 

"It'll be fine" I shrug.

"Austin, I know you. I know how you are, you fall hard and fast and I'm not sure this is the time to do that" 

"Mack, it'll be fine" I repeat.

"Austin, I'm just looking out for you. I don't want you getting hurt" She frowns.

"I'm a big boy Mack, I'll be okay" I chuckle "Besides, I'm taking her out tonight" I shrug.

"Um what?"

"That reminds me, I'm going to need to borrow Trish" 

"Um what?" She repeats "Why do you need my girlfriend to help you with a one night stand?" She scoffs "They're called one night stands for a reason" 

"But that's the thing, I'm tired of one night stands. I'm not saying I like her, but I'm also not saying I don't. Mack, I want someone for real, I want what you an Trish have. You guys have been dating for so long and I want something like that, and I'm going to attempt that with her" I lean my head against the back of the seat.

"Fine" She sighs "I'll call Trish and tell her to help" She gives in and I grin, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

"Thank you, you're the best best friend ever" I laugh.

"Oh shut up" She rolls her eyes playfully, pulling out her phone "Trish wants to know what kind of dress, and she said her and I have to go too" 

"Nothing too fancy, but not too casual, and fine you guys can go" I roll my eyes "Tell her I'm going to give her $3,000 and I want it all gone, even if the dress isn't that much"

"Jesus Austin, stop throwing around money. Once again, you don't know her" 

"Doesn't matter, I'm still going to treat her nicely" I shrug.

"That's a little more than nice" 

"I'm just an extra nice guy" I say, getting out once we pull up to where we work. Cameras flash as we walk into the building, paparazzi asking us millions of questions.

"All I'm saying is..." Mack turns around to face me as she reaches the door to my office "I think you should get to know her before you spend all this money on her" 

"Mack, I'll be alright. I have a good feeling"  

"That good feeling is probably from the sex" She shrugs, walking into my office. I follow behind her, walking around her to sit at my desk. She continues to scold me all day, and I zone her out, answering emails and planning dates for business.

I look up at Mackenzie as she laughs loudly from the chair across from my desk "What?" 

"Trish said that every dress she's tried on doesn't fit over her ass" She laughs.

"She has a great butt" I nod "Like, a really fucking great butt. I like her butt" 

"I can tell" She laughs "I didn't look this morning, I was too into her accent, it's subtle but it's there" 

"That's hot too" I chuckle "She's just perfect in general" 

"Nobody's perfect" 

"Okay Hannah Montana" I roll my eyes "Let's not forget when you and Trish got together, you were just like this" 

"I was not" She scoffs.

"Yes you were. You kept telling me all the reasons why she was so perfect" 

"Oh hush" She rolls her eyes "We need to make reservations for tonight" 

"Right" I nod, picking up my phone. I call a fancy Italian restaurant that's not too far from here and within seconds they pick up. 

"Hi, this is Laura how may I help you?"

"I'd like to make a reservation for 4" I say, and I see Mack grin as she scrolls through her phone. 

"Alright, and when would you like to come in?" Laura asks, and just as I'm about to answer Mack shows me her phone. 

"Jesus Christ" I mumble, forgetting I'm on the phone.

"I'm sorr-"

"No no, it's not you" I say quickly and Mack giggles.

"I'm saving this" She mouths.

"Don't you dare" I mouth back.

"So what time would you like to set the reservation for?" 

"6" 

"And your last name"

"Mahone" I say, not taking my eyes off Mack. 

"Okay, I'll see you then" 

"Okay, bye" I say hanging up the phone.

"Delete that picture" I say, walking over to Mack.

"No" She holds her phone tighter against her chest.

"Mack" I whine and she laughs.

"Don't be a baby, it's a nice ass" 

"Yeah, but that's mine. You can't have it on your phone" I try to reach for it, but she pulls it away.

"Trish told me that they ditched dress shopping and went for actual clothes. Do you approve of these pants, and that sweater?" She shows me the picture again.

"Fuck yes" I nod, lost in the picture.

"Good, they're buying them. They spent a lot of time shopping. Trish said that Rowan is trying to get out of buying stuff, not wanting to spend your money, so Trish is forcing her to" 

"What all did they get?" I ask, sitting down next to her.

"They got some make-up, shoes, jeans and shirts, and some undergarments, as Trish put it. All they need is a dress" 

"If you're going to keep that picture, can you at least send it to me?" I pout, and Mackenzie laughs.

"Sure" She nods, sending the picture to my phone "I'm not saying I'm 100% about her, but I'll accept for now" 

"Are you seriously accepting her because of that picture?" 

"An underwear pic would make me 100%" She winks.

"Absolutely not" I shake my head "She's still mine even if she isn't"

"Fine" She huffs.

***

"There they are" Mack says, and I look to the door of the restaurant seeing Trish and Rowan walk in.

"Holy fuck" I mumble seeing Rowan in a tight red dress. 

"Babe" Mack grins, wrapping Trish in a tight hug. 

"Hi" I smile, wrapping my arms around Rowan "You look stunning" I say as I pull away from her.

"Thank you" She smiles, lacing her arm through mine as I hold it out for her.

"Was she nice to you?" I chuckle, and she nods.

"Except she kept taking pictures of my butt" She laughs "I'm sure Mack got all of them"

"I only got one" I pout, and she giggles, leaning up to kiss my jaw. 

"You can take as many pictures as you want later" She winks, and someone leads us to our table. We take a seat, Trish and Mack across from us.

"So Rowan, I don't want to sound rude, but where are you from?" Mack asks, and Rowan smiles.

"It doesn't sound rude" She shakes her head "I'm Argentine, my mom is from Argentina and I guess my dad is too" She shrugs.

"You guess?" Trish asks.

"I didn't know my dad. My mom had me when she was young and my dad skipped out, so my mom moved here before I was born" 

"Oh, that's messed up" 

"It's alright, it was cool just me and my mom" She shrugs "Sure money was tight, but we made it through" 

"So did you go to college?" 

"Yeah I did" She nods "I got a lot of sport scholarships, so I used those" 

"What sports?" I ask, and she looks up at me.

"I played soccer in the fall, and lacrosse in the spring" She answers, turning back to face Mack and Trish "I wanted to play basketball, but I did a lot of volunteer work in the winter" 

"So what do you do now?" Trish asks.

"Wow, you guys ask a lot of questions" Rowan laughs "I'm a baker. I own and operate a bakery with my best friend"

"That's so cool" Trish gushes.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice" She nods "You guys should all stop by one day"

"What's it called?" 

"Dulces"

"Why that name?" I ask, my hand moving to rest on her thigh.

"It means sweets in Spanish" She shrugs "We figured it'd work" 

"I have one more question" Mack says "How old are you?" 

"I'm 22" She says, and I nod, two years younger than me "Now, I think it's fair if you guys answer those same questions" She giggles quietly.

"Austin first" Mack points at me, and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, I'm from Texas, I'm 24, uh I went to college but not on sports scholarships though I did play basketball" I nudge my shoulder against Rowans and she laughs "I'm an accountant" I lie and Mack looks at me with wide eyes.

"An accountant that owns a penthouse, I'm not an idiot" She chuckles "What do you really do?"

"I'm a music producer, a video director and I own the 3rd largest record label in the world" 

"Wow" She says with wide eyes "That's a life someone like me could only dream of" 

"My turn" Mack chuckles "I'm also from Texas and I am also 24, I went to college also and I work with Austin, I'm talent recruiter for Austin's record label" 

"And I'm just a proud trophy girlfriend" Trish adds and we all laugh. We spend most of the night talking, eating and laughing until we all decide it's time to leave. 

"I'll see you tomorrow Austin" Mack hugs me "I hope to see you soon" She hugs Rowan, while Trish hugs me, then Rowan. 

"Bye guys" Rowan waves as they walk out of the restaurant.

"Come on" I place my hand on the small of her back, leading her through the flashing of cameras. We get to my car, Charlie opening the door, letting the two of us in.

"That's something I've never seen in person before" She laughs.

"It can be a bit frustrating at times" I shrug, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"I would think so" She nods, leaning her head on my shoulder. Charlie drives us back to my penthouse, and we take the elevator up. I open the door for Rowan, letting her in and shutting it behind me. 

Rowan walks off to my room, while I go to the kitchen, getting a drink of water. I carry it to my room, chuckling when I find her dress in the hallway. 

"Come lay with me" She rubs the spot next to her, and I walk to sit the glass on the bedside table, climbing into bed next to her "I have to get to the bakery tomorrow" She sighs, resting her head on my chest.

"I can get someone to drive you" 

"No that's alright" She yawns "It's New York, I can get a taxi"

"What about all your stuff?" I point to the mass of bags in the corner of my room. 

"Maybe I do need someone to drive me" She bites her lip. 

"I'll get Charlie to drop you off before I go to work tomorrow" 

"Okay" She nods, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Are you tired?" I ask, pulling the blanket over us.

"Yes" She nod.

"Go to sleep" I kiss her forehead. 

"Will do" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi
I couldn't go to sleep without posting this
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter
I love you very much

Sincerely, 

Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 1.1K 27
Pomimo, że Vees byli dla ciebie jak rodzina (niektórzy) jako bliska przyjaciółka samej księżniczki piekła postanawiasz pomóc jej w prowadzeniu hotelu...
86.8K 5.7K 20
Pierwsza wersja Śmierci Motyla z 2018 roku. Aktualnie pisany jest remake. W 2045 roku spokój zwykłych szarych ludzi został zakłócony. Nieznana dotąd...
1.3M 13.1K 5
„Bo to my byliśmy gotowi na wszechświat, lecz to wszechświat nie był gotów na nas." 2 część trylogii „Secret" ~17.08.2021r. - 14.02.2024r.~ Dziękuje...
72.6K 2.5K 43
Haillie nie jest jedyną siostrą Monet, jest jeszcze jej bliźniaczka Mellody. Haillie wychowywana przez mamę, a Mellody no cóż przez babcie. Jak myś...