Fortuitous Love (Klaroline Fa...

Af Cchulie

Caroline Forbes is a young vampire. She is kind, smart, loyal, and understanding. She looks for the light in... Mere

Story Information
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Question
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Update
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Update- Not a Chapter
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
New Book and More Chapters to Come
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
REWRITE
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Note
Chapter 64
Message from the Author
Message

Chapter 26

2.2K 66 12
Af Cchulie

Caroline:

     It's now been about two years since Klaus's passing. Not that he actually dead that would be impossible. I remember that that it happened like it was yesterday. It was two week after we had turned Tyler. Klaus and I spent almost every afternoon together he would be there every day to pick me up after school. That day he wasn't there, I had texted him earlier that day and he said he couldn't wait to see me so he should have been there. The bond was almost gone but if I focused on him it would pull me to him so I did just that. It pulled me to his room in at the Mikaelson mansion. I walked in to his room and it was pitch black I turned on a table lap that sat on his desk and noticed he was still in bed that was really weird for him he was an earlier riser.

 "Klaus" I called checking if he was awake. "Caroline?" I questioned in a quiet weak voice. I walked closer to the bed and notice that his skin was a bit gray. I ran and jumped on the bed now straddling him picking up his head so that our eyes were locked on to each other. "What happened?"

"I've tried to drink but I can't keep it down. I...i I'm desiccating" he slowly answered. Thinking that an old blood bag wasn't going to be enough I bit my wrist and feed him. He took about three swallows then leaned over and threw it up. "We'll find a way to fix this" I reassured him. Using all his power he pulled me into a kiss. It was sweet and full of love. "I think it's too late, love". His skin started to get greyer. "NO, no Please baby please don't leave me" I cried franticly looking around his room for anything to help me. "BEKAH.....ELIJAH HELP" I looked back down at Klaus "Even if I'm gone for another thousand years I will find a way to come back to you, my love" He said a tear running down his face. I wiped the tear from his eye "Niklaus you are my heart I will wait for you forever, I love you" I admitted for the first time. Elijah, Kol, and Rebekah ran into the room. "What it is?" Elijah asked looking a Klaus's gray body he looked back at me this questioning eyes. "I found him like this. I tried to feed him but he couldn't keep it down" I informed them crying incontrollable. He walked over to Klaus on the bed looked down at him. "He's gone." I collapsed on to Klaus's body "No...........no" I pled hugging him. I stayed like that for about a week until Elijah talked me into going home to my own bed and my mother.

     When I arrived home I found Elijah had hung the painting Klaus had made of him and I holding hand. I still had one of his Henley shirts that I changed into and laid on my bed. A light knock came at my door. "Who is it?" Rebekah opened my door and popped her head in. I sat up and patted the spot on the bed next to me "come in."

  "Caroline, I know you love him but you have to give him back, we are going place in to rest in his coffin until we figure out how to wake him."

 "What do you mean? He's at home in his bed where I left him."

she looked down "No he's not."

"WHAT? Someone took him" I cried. She stayed with me for a few hours; she eventually had to leave to inform her brothers that he wasn't with me. Realizing that which under Tyler and Haley's control had tried to do this to him before know they would be going after me next I compelled my mother to move away and not to tell me where she was. She would write me every so often always remembering not to put a return address on the letter so no one could find her. For the first four months I didn't leave my room. My friends would come and check on me but no one more than Damon. I believe it was because of some promise he made with my mother before she left. During those four moths Damon's friend Lorenzo came to town.

     After five months I started leaving the house. The first few time I would just go to the Salvatore house and watch TV with Damon, the third time I got into an argument with Elena because she was trying to push me into Enzo's arms. While Elena, Rebekah, Matt, and Bonnie graduated I stopped going to school all together. Honestly I couldn't find the point of working that hard but having everything taken away from you. Damon compelled the school officials to graduate me anyway. "Listen Blondie one day when you're over this you're going to want to go to college and now you'll be able to." After a year in a half of him being gone I was doing ok. Bekah and I were planning on opening a small clothing boutique here in town. Bonnie, Elena were off a college but they came home a lot. Rebekah spent a lot of her time with Matt, since the ball that night they had officially been a couple. When she was with him I spent most of my time with Damon and Enzo. One times I was there watching tv with the two of them Elena came home needing some alone time with Damon leaving me alone to hang out with Enzo, I use to complain about it but it happened so often I just got use to him. We were sitting on the couch I glared at the stairs.

"Do then even have conversations?" I wondered out loud remember that they only time I could place them together was then they were doing it.

 "Right. Damon mentioned you get a little judgy" Enzo stated reminding me he was in the room. I shook my head I rolled my eyes.

"Then again.. He also said you had a thing for accents" he said as he slid closer to me on the couch. I whooshed and I was gone, pounding on the door to the Mikaelson mansion hope Rebekah was finally home. She opened the door "Caroline hi."

"Are you alone? I need some girl time" I asked interrupting her. She nodded her head yes and moved so I could enter the house. We sat in the parlor drinking hot tea.

 "Caroline you know you don't have to knock every time you come over this will always be your home."

 "Yeah. I know I just didn't want interrupt any Matt time."

 "He's at work. Now what do you want to talk about?"

 "I was just hanging out with Damon and Enzo. Elena had come for a botty call with Damon, so I was alone with Enzo and he made a move on me. He slid closer to me on the couch and said that he had heard I had a thing for accents. I'm sick of everyone pushing me toward him, pointing out his similarity to to. him"

  "He is similar?" She asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Kinda to the Klaus they knew yes but to the people who got to see all of him he was nothing like him. Enzo pretends to be this badass who does whatever he wants, kills for fun but that not the true him he actually really kind, helpful. He even broke Stefan's hand once when he made me cry. Ironically, he's recently become one of the more stable people in my life." Bekah looked into my eyes and said Caroline you are going to answered my question completely honesty. "Do you have romantic feeling for Enzo?"

"No..Wait did you just compel me? What the hell Bekah?"

"I'm sorry but I knew if you did have feelings for him you wouldn't have told me because of.... my brother." We didn't say his name much at least not around every time I heard it I broke down. I knew she was right. "Rebekah do you think I'm crazy for holding out for him to somehow to come back to me?"

"No, but if you wanted to move on I wouldn't blame you either."

"I couldn't even if I wanted to. Not one night has gone by since he was taken that I don't dream of him. I couldn't be with one person and dreaming of another, I also couldn't make someone my second choice I know how that hurts." 

    The next day we had been looking at store fronts for our shop and decided to go into the Grill to so she could see Matt and so we could have lunch. We sat at the bar an ordered when Enzo and Damon walked in and sat at a table. Bekah stood up I grabbed her arm. "No I need to do this." I shrugged my shoulders and look back at matt we both knew that she wasn't unstoppable when she had her mind set on something. "Enzo I heard you tried to make a move on Caroline last night."

 "About time" Damon said leaning back into this seat curious to see where this was going to go.

"Jealous? Getting sick of the day walker?" Enzo question waving at Matt.

 "Just being a good friend to Caroline you see when my brother finds out you were making passes at his girl he will break your neck? Caroline seems to be fond of your friendship and I'm just trying to spare her the loss of another friend."

 "Ok dear. When your brother comes back we can both prove our love to the gorgeous Caroline and let her chose."

"You want to battle my brother for her affection? OK but don't say I didn't warn you." when she walked away Damon looked at Enzo shaking his head. "What mate?"

 "They've blood shared like three times."

"Wow three? That sex must have been crazy" Enzo stated. I let out a little giggle considering we had not had sex; everyone assumed we did since we'd spent a few nights together. Bekah looked at me a giggled cuz she also knew that it had not happened.

 "I'm not worried about it anyway, he's not coming back. I just need to wait for her to be ready to date again."

 I looked down and back at Rebekah "Care let's get out of here." I think that's all the major things that has hap.. Knock knock hold on someone is at the door. "Yes?" The door opened and Elijah walked in "Any?" I started to ask and he just shook his head no.

 "Caroline what are you doing in here?"

 "I'm talking to Klaus hoping where ever he is he know I haven't forgotten" I answered embarrassed getting off of Klaus's bed. We had a small little dinner catching Elijah up on our lives since he'd been gone for five months.

      I went home and change in to Klaus Henley that was so tattered now being I wore it every night for two years. I turned off the lights and closed my eyes. I loved going to sleeping for the last 730 nights I had dreamed of him. Dreaming about our first official date at our picnic in the wood when everything goes white and sitting in front of me in a chair was Niklaus. Something was different this wasn't a dream it felt to real. I ran to him jumping on his lap kissing him more passionately than I ever had before. He kissed me back up weakly like he had no strength. Then he lightly bit my neck. I looked at him surprised that he bit me know what it could have done to me if he used his wolf teeth. An angelic voice told me "Save him. He is your, go get him." I sprung up in my bed shocked and sadden that it was a dream. I went into the bathroom getting ready for another day and notice that there were two little dark circles on my neck. He bit me just enough to leave a small mark so I knew it wasn't a dream. Right there everything came to me I knew where he was and how to wake him up.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

8.2K 275 21
Caroline is a simple farm girl. She has never known luxury and would someday love to meet the king and queen. What happens when she finds out that th...
143K 4.2K 18
[ edited! and finished! ] In this thrilling first book of the series, Caroline Forbes thinks that everything can go back to normal. With her boyfrien...
15.5K 360 23
Mystic Falls had a history that Amity Romero was unaware of in her move back to the small town. Being convinced for years by her cousin, Caroline, to...
62.5K 2.6K 36
Caroline Forbes lost her mother a week ago. Klaus Mikaelson was abused as a young boy and lost touch with his siblings over the years. Both see the...