Karma Akabane x Reader onesho...

By ElenaTheOtaku

Karma x Reader oneshots this book is for all of Karma fangirls, if you don't like Karma then this book is not... More

Karma x Reader: Karma is a Bit@h
Karma x Reader lemon!!
Karma x Reader Lazy day
Karma x Reader Game
Karma x Reader Favourite
Karma x Reader milk
Karma x Reader cookie and cream ice-cream
Karma x Reader youtube
Karma x Reader Birth part 1
Karma x trouble maker Reader
Karma x Reader short story~
Karma x Reader giving birth part 2
Karma x Reader giving birth part 3
Karma X Reader storage shed (lemon)
Karma x Reader Always (warning read at your own risks)
Karma x pervert Reader Late night out
Asano Gakushuu x Reader number one (lemon)
Writer-chan request for readers :)
A/n
Karma x idol Reader lemonnnn
Asano Gakushuu x Reader lemonnn
Karma Akabane x Reader lemonn Handcuff
Asano Gakushuu x reader lemonn
Karma Akabane X Reader teacher
Karma X Reader Small moments Part 2
Karma x Reader Wedding
Karma x reader x Asano lemon
Vampire Karma x Reader
lemonn First time Asano X Reader
Karma X Reader Internet Relationship
Karma X Reader Winter LIME
Karma X Reader Rain Lime
Update
Karma x Reader black and white
Karma x Reader coffee shop
Senpai Karma and reader kohai
I Need Your Help...
THANK YOU
Karma X Reader Lemon
Karma x Reader falling for me
Small moments 3?
Karma X Reader Jealous
Karma X Reader Welcome Back
Karma X Reader
Karma X Reader Promises
Karma X Reader Vote
Karma x Reader kinky smut
Karma X reader The one
Karma X Reader fluff
Karma x Reader soft smut
cheating
Karma X Reader new beginning (smut)
Karma x Reader Camera
Karma X Reader Puppy Love
Karma X Reader (lemon) my birthday wish
The Underworld Karma X Reader
The Underworld P2 Karma x Reader
Update!
2023

Karma x Reader Small moments

21.8K 414 587
By ElenaTheOtaku

Its 12:38 and I have an idea to write small cute moments...just to say thank you for reading this not-so-good fanfic well at least I think that it's not that good but I just wanna say thank you so much!!! :) I love you from your truly writer-chan btw Asano is in the picture because it for the last moment. Just go and read it to find out on your own.

MacDonald <3 ( ^ω^ )

"Karma you remind me of MacDonald" You told him.

"What?" He looked at you confuse at what you're going with this.

"Cause I'm loving it" You laugh while he smirked as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"You remind me of my homework." Karma whispered into your ear. "Cause I will have to slam you on my table and do you all night"

Small moments like this are the best?

Sport class <3 (^з^)-

You hate sport. You make it clear on your first day, you don't wanna do sport but you have to help anyway. You sigh as you sit down.

"(Y/n) I know that you hate sport, but do you have to sit on me while I do push ups?" Karma asked as he continues with his push ups, sweat rolled down his forehead to his chin.

"I'm helping you build dat six packs! You know? You should be happy I'm helping you!" You smacked his arms as you ordered him to do more.

Now the class have to do sit ups, Karma lay down on the ground while you hold his feet, he then push himself up and kiss you on the lips but then you push him down back to the floor. And let's just say this was all you two do during sport class.

Small moments like this makes you smile.

Fights <3 (@⌒ー⌒@)

You take a nap during lunch, next minute you wake up with a huge fu€king snake around your shoulders. You were crying, screaming you were terrified for your freaking life.

Karma who was clearly the person who did this to you, quickly get the snake off your shoulders. You ran to Nagisa and hug him tight as you cry in his shoulder shaking in fear.

After you calm down in the blue hair boy arms, The whole class including yourself look at your stupid boyfriend angrily.

"It's not even poisonous" Karma give a half a$$ excuse.

"I can't believe you! Just don't talk to me" You looked at him like he have kick a puppy.

The whole week he was trying to make it up to you, saying sorry for what he did. But you refuse to talk to the red head.

"Come on, please forgive me?" He asked desperately. "I got you Happy (fairy tail) onesie and a Lily (from Fairy Tail) stuff doll" He show you his gifts. "I won't prank you anymore, and I will make you happy like Happy can make people happy even if his fur is blue" (it's a pun get it? Happy have blue fur and blue is usually a sad colour.....I feel like a nerd or something)

"Fine but no more pranks like that"

"I got you Mac and cheese to say sorry but I'm scared that it will be too cheesy" Karma hand you a bowl full of Mac and cheese. ( I don't like Mac and cheese....but hey it's a good pun material!)

"Hahahah"

Small moments like this are the funniest?

Jealous <3 (≧∇≦)

Karma was at your house, because you were excited to show him your new puppy that you got. Your parents wasn't home so it was only you and him.

"Stop it! stop kissing me!!" You laugh as the small puppy kiss you everywhere. (You thought that it was Karma didn't you BAwawwwhahahaha)

Karma looked at how the scene play out and he wasn't happy, finally he get some alone time with you and what you wanna do was letting the stupid puppy kiss you it should be him kissing you, Karma growl in irritation.

"He is so he cute isn't he?" You asked Karma.

"Who's more cuter me or that thing?" Karma asked as he point toward the dog.

"Of course it's the puppy!" You looked at the cute puppy as you rub his belly "who's a good boy? You are! Yes you are!" The dog wiggle his tail in excitement while the puppy look at Karma and smirked.

"Did you see that he smirked at me?!" Karma yelled.

"Karma he's a dog. A cute one! Yes you are" You laugh as the puppy sit in your lap, the 'jealousy' boyfriend take the dog out of your lap and put him on the floor. You were about to say something but he interrupted you.

"Do you love the dog more than you love me?" He asked in a low whisper as he wrap his arms around your waist, burying his face in your silky hair.

"K-karma are you jealous?" You asked blushing "You're jealous of my dog! Pfft hahahahaha" You laugh, now it was Karma's turn to blush. He smirked as he bite your unprotected neck.

"What the hell Karma!" You try to push him off but Karma wouldn't let go (let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore~)

"Revenge is sweet" Karma grin as he lick your red neck. "Ouch!" Karma look at the thing that cause he the pain near his leg. "Your stupid dog bite me!" The angry red head glared at the dog as the dog give you his puppy eyes.

"He didn't mean it, see how sorry he is!" You show him the dog face, the cute puppy grin cheekily at Karma.

"You little!"

From that day forward you can never let Karma and your 'innocent' puppy near each other again.

Small moments like that are the cutest

Mess!! (-_-)

You were 'trying' to make some cookies with one of your friend Elena (aka me), the short black hair girl with pale skin loves cookie and so do you (I mean who doesn't love cookies)

Your friend keep eating the cookie dough so you give up and started eating the cookie dough yourself.

"We will get a huge stomach ache later" You say in a annoying tone yet you still keep eating.

"Then stop eating!" The shorter girl laugh.

"You make me do this" You sigh.

"You took too much!" The little yet trouble making girl complained as she took some of the baking powder and throw it in your face.

And that my friend is how World War III began.

Soon your boyfriend Karma walks in with his frenemy Asano Gakushu aka Elena's boyfriend (the principle son).

"You guys are a mess" Karma and Asano say at the same time, smirking at the both of you.

"A hot mess" Elena corrected as she wiggle her eyebrows at her boyfriend.

"Your so childish" Asano sigh as he took out his handkerchief and clean the short girl's face .

"And I assume that Elena start the party as usual?" Karma asked you looking at the mess, you pouted and rub you dirty hands and face on Karma's shirt.

"The party don't start till I walk in!" Your so call friend sang out as she began to do her little victory dance.

"Stop moving" The orange hair boy warn Elena.

"Or what?" The girl continue to push the button. Asano grin evilly as he look at Elena with mischief eyes "W-what?" Before the girl can do anything Asano give her a peck on the lip making the silly girl quite down.

Karma laugh and asked "You guys eat all the cookie dough, how should I punish you? (Y/n)?" Karma whispered in your ear "I very want to eat the cookies..maybe I can still taste some in your mouth?"

"N-no yo-" The red head kiss you enjoying the cookie dough favour.

Both of the manipulate boys spent to whole afternoon making out with their girlfriend. Later that day you and your bestfrined end up with a huge stomach ache.

Small moment likes this is good to share it with your friends.

Okay if you guys want more of this small moments thing just let me know, but the next one will be the birth thing so don't twist on your own underwear.

Anyway wanna say thanks again for read this, vote and leave a comment to let me know if I did a good job or not.

See ya next time!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 33 13
What the title says lol. This is my first oneshot book so please correct me if i make mistakes or u just wanna give some feedback! Requests are curr...
32.8K 372 33
this is a one shot book of Bob x reader it will mostly be feminine sorry for my masc reader idk why I just right a lot in feminine type shit yk anywa...
671 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...
234K 2.6K 39
!⚠️! REQUESTS CLOSED !⚠️! In this book , there will be short stories maximun two parts and contains fluff and lemons .with karma ❤️♥️ //YOU HAVE BEE...