Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I Trust You
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

Brownies

9.1K 133 26
By PrincessOfNerds

Sophie's POV

"What happened?" I heard Scott ask as I was tucked away in my bed, pretending to sleep.

"She had a nightmare, I guess. It's been a while since her last one. Almost two months." my mother answered as my door opened. She came into my room, probably checking on me. "Poor thing. Well, Scott, are you staying the night?"

"Wait, you're ok with me staying here?"

"You calmed her down almost instantly. It normally takes us a couple of hours. And sometimes she has multiple dreams so she needs you right now."

I heard her go back downstairs, along with the voice of Melissa. Apparently I had woken her up too.

I felt the bed sink down, a hand reaching out to rub my arm gently. He let out a long exhale, sliding down onto the floor near my head.

"You scared the crap out of me." he muttered, running his hand through his hair.

"Sorry."

He jumped, twisting around to look at me. He smiled crookedly, obviously forced. "Hey. How are you doing?"

"Do you think I'm crazy now?"

"What? No, everyone has nightmares."

"But not everyone hallucinates."

"It was just shock. You're not crazy." He moved back up to the bed, sitting next to me and taking my hand in his.

"Did they tell you? About the dreams?"

"All they would say is that you've been having them for a while."

"I was two the first time I had one. I remember screaming and waking up in complete darkness. And I remember when my mother picked me up, all I could feel were claws. I tried to get away from her but she wouldn't let go. It took me almost ten minutes to realize it was just her but for some reason, I kept fighting."

He ran his finger along the back of my hand, nodding me on as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist.

"That was the first dream. They happened every single night until I was five. Then they went away for a while. And one night, when my parents were out for work, they came back. And they would only come back when my parents were gone. It's as if the dreams want me to be alone."

"Tell me what happened. What's got you so scared?"

"I..." I trailed off, looking up to meet his worried brown eyes.

"I won't think you're crazy."

I sighed before getting myself comfortable against his warm chest. "It's something different each time but it still has the same concept. There's this person, I don't know who it is or what they look like. All I know is that they have bright purple eyes."

"Purple?"

"Mm-hmm. They're always the last thing I see before they kill me. No matter what. I can run and hide but they still find me."   

"They're just dreams. That won't happen. I won't let it."

"You can't protect me from them. No one can."

Scott's POV

I felt a pang of hurt as she looked up at me with red-rimmed tired eyes, tears staining her cheeks. All I wanted to do was see her smile again.

"I'm going to do everything I can to protect you. Ok?"

"I don't want to need to be protected. I hate this feeling. In my dream, my first thought was to run for help. Do you know how weak that made me feel?"

"It's ok to need help. You're not weak. You're one of the strongest girls I've ever met." I comforted, frowning as she shook her head, looking away.

"If I was strong, I wouldn't be crying right now."

"Everyone cries. It's fine. Stop being so hard on yourself."

She pushed herself up onto her elbows, still looking over at something on the other side of the room. "I, I just wish I didn't feel so-"

"Scared?"

She paused, her gaze flickering back to me before she nodded. "Yeah."

I silently held out my arms, wiggling my fingers at her when she only looked at me in confusion. "Come here."

"I'm fine. I just want to be alone right now."

"Do you really?"

She bit her lip, looking around the room quickly, as if searching for something. "No."

I smiled and wrapped one of my arms around her waist again, pulling her down onto my chest. I ran my fingers up and down her arm as she sighed into my neck, her eyes shutting. "Tired?"

"I don't want to go back to sleep."

"I'll be right here."

"Will you still be here when I wake up?" she asked, her voice getting quieter as her heartbeat slowed down.

"Yeah. Of course."

She tilted her head back, smiling before pressing her lips to mine. She pulled away, moving closer to me. "Goodnight."

Stiles's POV

"Something isn't right." Erica muttered as we stepped into the school in the morning, her hand tight in mine.

"Yeah, they're still serving pizza from last week." I led her toward my locker, stumbling back when she suddenly stopped.

"No. I mean something's different. I smell a werewolf."

"Scott's right over there and Isaac was just over by his locker."

"No, not them."

Scott came over, joined by Sophie and Isaac.

"Do you smell that?" Scott asked, his arm wrapping around Sophie's waist.

"Yeah, where is it coming from?"

"It's definitely not fresh, it smells like it was made a few hours ago."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go after it."

"Erica, we can't just go after it. It could be something dangerous."

"Wimp. I'm going. Isaac, you coming?"

Isaac grinned, walking over to Erica. They both turned to Scott, who was still clinging to Sophie.

"I want to come." she said, stepping away from him.

"Ok, am I the only one thinking that killing a werewolf that we don't know is a stupid idea? What are you gonna do? Walk in there with brownies and welcome him to the neighborhood and then slash his throat open?" I pointed out as they all stood next to each other, leaving Scott and I still next to the lockers.

"Too bad I left the brownies at home. But yeah, that was the plan." Sophie shrugged, playing with the sleeves of her shirt.

"Are you two coming or what?" Erica snapped, rolling her eyes.

"Fine. But we don't attack him unless he attacks us." Scott agreed, placing his bag in his locker.

"You know, I think I'll stay here. I'm good here. Here is great." I muttered, turning back to my locker.

"Come on!" Erica grabbed my shirt, towing me along with them.

"Do I not get a say in this?"

"No. You don't. Now stop your whining."

"You're so pushy!" I grumbled at Erica as she nearly dragged me out of the school.

She shot me a glare, pulling me down to her height.

"I mean, beautiful. Very beautiful and strong, with claws."

Author's Note:

Weird ending but at least there was some Sterica to make it better:)

So we learned a little more about Sophie's past. Who do you think is in her dreams? And who do you think this new werewolf is?

I'll see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEEE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
791K 47.5K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
822K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...