My Prison (Klaroline Story)

By klaroline-4ever

Klaus is going to be stuck in a prison, but not just any prison. A prison that he asked Davina to make for Mi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 81

1.7K 60 10
By klaroline-4ever

Klaus's POV

It's been 7 months since we found that Davina convinced some witches and their ancestors to make the spell and Caroline made Nandi put us back to normal, Caroline suffered a lot with her ghosts from the past and re-living all the horrible things she passed by, there was a time that she wouldn't sleep so she wouldn't have nightmares about her past. She still didn't told me all about her past but I understood her because there were stuff from my past that I didn't tell her, specially things that made me feel weak. I hated that feeling and I didn't like to show it to Caroline because I was supposed to be the most feared creature walking among the Earth and the big bad hybrid, instead of a guy who is just afraid of be alone.

I was in my library drawing Caroline and thinking about all the times that I was feeling bad about myself or when I turned without I wanting to, making everyone leave the room with the exception of Caroline, she was always there and she proved me every day that she truly cared about me and that she loved me. There was this one time that I couldn't control myself and something inside me wanted to kill every vampire, Caroline was the first to realize it and made me go to the woods with her, she made me calm down and even when I was about to kill her she knew that I wouldn't be capable of such thing. I still don't know what did I do to deserve such a wonderful women in my life, but what I do know is that I will do anything to make her happy with me.

I was admiring the drawing that I just finished, of my angel named Caroline... She's so perfect! But something about her was weird in this weak, it almost seemed like she was avoiding me but I didn't focus on that because we are ruling a town and it's hard, besides the last time I jump to conclusions, Caroline and I fight and almost break up, I still can't believe I was about to lose her when I miss-hearing a conversation on the phone that she had with Stefan... Then a knocked on the door interrupted my thoughts, I walked to the door and opened it, it was my beautiful Caroline.

"What a nice surprise, love..." I said smirking and kissed her but she quickly broke the kiss making my smirk faded away because she usually just do that when is almost without breath, then she walked to my office and went to the place where she could be more far away from me as possible and she start to pacing around the office while playing with her daylight ring.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her trying not to show her how I was nervous because I could feel how nervous she was in that moment.

"Yeah. Everything's fine. Superb. Great!" She said avoiding eye contact and then she shocked her head "no... I mean, I think it's good but I don't know how you're going to react to what I am going to say and... I am preparing this conversation for a weak but I don't know how exactly should I start and how should I say it and..."

"Caroline, your rambling and I'm starting to get nervous. Just tell me." I said cutting her off because I couldn't handle more time waiting. I just hope she won't break up with me.

"I was just wondering if you see a baby in your life..." She said making me be confused.

"What? A baby? Why are you asking me that?"

"You know what? Forget about this conversation. It was silly. I better go." She said and I saw how nervous she was, I grabbed her wrist making her turn to see me.

"Caroline, what's going on?" I asked and when she was going to answer I start to hear her heart.

"Nothing." She said and I heard 2 hearts, one that was beating like crazy and another that was beating a little fast but not too much.

"Are you...?" I asked pointing to her belly and she was fighting herself to not cry.

"Yes..." She said with a smile and a tear drop from her eye, at first I was shocked but quickly I found myself smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.7K 73
**Sequel to 'Indebted' And Prequel To 'Lovesick'** It's been a year since Wolfgang Nachtstern walked away from Katherine Pierce and the mess of Mikae...
46.3K 1K 35
Caroline is upset that Tyler cheated on her with Hayley and turns off her humanity. Will Klaus be able to save her before it's to late? Will Caroline...
34.3K 1.5K 29
[SEQUEL] Things have changed. For one, Klaus's only plan for the future is finding different ways to torture Marcel- and it's ruining him inside. He...
305K 6.1K 36
When Stefan learns Damon was planning on taking the cure with Elena, without seeing how he felt about it, he gets into an argument with him and walks...