Under The Full Moon {Teen Wol...

By PrincessOfNerds

Scott McCall was an ordinary boy who was falling for an ordinary girl. Right? Wrong. Turns out both sides... More

New Girl
Baby Photos
He's Not My Type
Date
Flickering Porch Lights
Daydreams
Mine
Study Date
I Like You
Jealous
Makeover
Popcorn
Ice Cream
Full Moon
Who's Afraid
Howling
Claws
Pain
Please
Perfect
What Happened
Derek
Great Nephew
Double Date
Better
Bowling
Forbidden
Trust
Hunters
I'll Protect You
What's Happening
Alpha
I'm Sorry
Knives
Miles
Stop
Cotton Candy
Hot Chocolate
Brownies
Air
Ok
Train
Hi
Hollow
Last Minute
Alpha Twins
Aiden
Jacket
Deep Breath
Clouds
Flirting
Lock
Fun
Not Here
Cool
Last Time
Tacos
Secret
Great
Lose Something
Light
Goodnight
Motorcycle
Everything
Anything
Omelet
Sprinklers
Pencil
Cupcakes
Balance
Arguing
He Did
Breakfast
Happy
Stay
Batter
Hungry
Lovesick
Nice
Tomorrow
Deal
Story Time
Pack
I Hope So
One Day
Moment
Be Nice
Right
Sleep
Sweet Dreams
Hang Out
Limp
Name
Getaway
Lecture
Jeep
Go
Sword
Fifty
Trust
Green Eyes
Later
Help
Game
Love
Important
Bored
Control
Die
Break
Rushed Decision
Math
Birthday
Code
Party
Keyword
Mute
Number
Argent
Berserkers
Beautiful
Cheesy
Music
Sleep
Not Yet
Toy
Fireworks
Forgive
Tree
Think
Satomi
Presents
Movie
Christmas
Dad
New Year's Eve
Happy New Year
Ariel
Tape
Cure
Arrow
Monday
Smile
Good
Howl
Trap
Heartbeat
You
Power
Alive
Really
Quarantine
Vault
Don't
I Don't Know
Jar
Fault
Wall
Assassin
Call
Over
Nightmare
Warning
Monster
Meal
Greys
Ashes
Human
Research
Owe
Silver
Claws
Sophie
Give Up
Bad
Help
Protect
Lydia
No
Together
Eyes
Rome
Control
Tattoo
Party
Supernatural

I Trust You

10.2K 161 9
By PrincessOfNerds

Sophie's POV

I groaned as I sat up in the bed, stretching out my sore limbs. I reached over for my phone to check the time, seeing that I had a few messages from my parents.

I let out a deep exhale before going downstairs. I started going through the cupboards, assuming Scott was the one opening and closing the front door.

"Scott? Is that you?" a voice called. Melissa. I froze as she stepped into the kitchen.

"Hi Mrs. McCall."

"Sophie? Where's Scott?"

"He went out to see Stiles. I hope you don't mind, I just needed to drop something off."

"In my cupboards?"

"I, uh, I borrowed some sugar so...I was returning it."

"You're lucky I like you. Tell me what you're really doing here." She sat her bag down, smiling as she patted the chair next to her. I sat down at the table with her, awkwardly pulling at my shirt.

"Well I kind of fell asleep over here last night because I got into a fight with my parents and then I made Scott let me stay with him and it's all my fault so don't blame him and I just needed someone-" I rambled before she broke me off by laughing.

"Calm down. Fight with parents. I've been there before. It's ok. Stay as long as you need to."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Not in the same room as my son though. Scott can sleep on the couch."

"You're like the coolest mom ever." I muttered in awe before reaching over to hug her.

"Well, Scott really likes you. He talks about you all the time. You must be something special because he's never acted like this before."

I smiled, looking down at the floor at the thought.

"Can you cook, Sophie?"

"Not at all."

"Neither can I. Want to order some pizza?"

"Seriously, coolest mom ever!"

***

"And then, he-" The story of how Scott had convinced himself he could fly when he was a kid was cut short by the door opening again. His eyes widened when he noticed Melissa and I sitting on the couch, quickly putting two and two together.

"Oh, mom, Sophie, um...I can explain."

"Don't worry. She already did. And she's free to stay as long as she wants. We ordered pizza, It's in the kitchen if you want some. I'm going to head off to bed. Scott, you're sleeping on the couch tonight. I'll be checking on you both." She walked over to kiss Scott's cheek then smiled at me. "Goodnight."

"Night!"

"Wait, so my mom is ok with you staying here?" Scott summed up, waiting until she had left the room.

"Yep. I think I'm on her good side now."

"But I have to sleep on the couch." he whined, pouting at me as I wrapped my arms around him.

"You poor thing. It could be worse. She could have kicked me out the second she saw me."

"But the couch!"

"You'll live. Come on." I took his hand and led him upstairs, into his room. "What happened with Stiles?"

He tensed up as I sat down on the bed.

"What's wrong?"

"There was an Alpha." He launched into the story of this afternoon, sitting down next to me. 

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you at all?" 

"No, everything's healed. But Soph, it was weird. I couldn't control the shift at all."

"It's ok. Derek shifted too. And so did Erica and Isaac."

"What if I had been here still, with you? What if I had hurt you?" he whispered, looking away from me.

"You wouldn't have." I moved closer to him, wrapping my arms around him and resting my chin on his shoulder. 

"I could have though. What happens if one day I lose control again and you're around?" 

"Then we deal with it. Don't worry. Listen to me, Scott." I turned his head so he would have to look at me. "I trust you."

He leaned closer and pressed his lips to mine. 

"Sophie, did you need some-oh, am I interrupting something?" Melissa paused in the doorway, looking at us with a small smile.

"No. Just saying goodnight." Scott got up, pulling me with him over to the door.

"Well I was just going to ask if Sophie needed some pajamas or a toothbrush or anything."

"Do you need anything?" Scott asked, looking over at me.

"I'll take the toothbrush, please." 

Melissa nodded and then went to go find a spare one.

"If you need me or anything else, you can come get me, ok? I'll be right downstairs." Scott murmured to me, wrapping his arms around my waist in a hug.

"Same to you."

"Here's your toothbrush." Melissa came back, making us pull apart again.

"Thank you. Goodnight Mrs. McCall."

She hesitated then sighed and went back down the hall. "Goodnight."

I waited for her bedroom door to close before I pulled Scott back into the room. I got onto my toes to kiss him again, my fingers grabbing onto his shirt. His hands tightened their grip on my waist, pulling me even closer.

I pulled away, looking up into his eyes. "Goodnight, Scott."

"Night." He smiled, giving me another quick kiss before slowly walking out of the room.

I closed the door behind him, a smile pulling my lips up.

The happiness quickly disappeared as I saw my phone light up with another new text. I locked the door before walking over to the window. I slid it open, glancing back into the room as I climbed out.

I dropped down onto the ground, taking a deep breath before resuming the walk to my house. I rested my hand on the doorknob, unsure if I was ready for what I knew was about to happen. 

I stepped into the bright house, spotting movement in the kitchen.

"Sophia." my dad called, running over to throw his arms around me, holding me close to his chest.

"You said you wanted to talk." My words were slightly muffled as my arms went around him.

"I do. Where have you been?" His anger seemed to come back as he stepped away from me.

"At a friend's house."

"Who? I want names."

"Greg, calm down. Let the girl breath. Honey, where were you?" My mom led us into the living room, sitting down on the couch and patting the spot next to her.

"I told you, at a friend's house."

"Was it Erica? Stiles? Scott?"

"It better have not been Scott." my father muttered, folding his arms across his chest.

"You said you wanted to talk, not question me." I pointed out, looking down to avoid their gazes.

"We are talking. We were just worried about you. You disappeared, no note, no explanation, no calls, you were just gone." My mom tried to calm the situation down again, her hand taking mine.

"I used to wake up during the night and you wouldn't be there. You would never tell me you were leaving or for how long. I'd go days without seeing or hearing from you. Why is what I did any different?"

"We were working, you were throwing a tantrum."

"A tantrum?" I parroted, looking away and shaking my head. "You make me sound like I'm a child."

"You are a child!" she snapped before her eyes softened again. "I mean-"

"When I was little, I used to read myself bedtime stories. I would always see the little kids in the movies and their parents would read to them every night and they would tuck them in. I wanted that. So much. All I've ever wanted is a normal life. I just want to feel loved and safe and happy. Why is that so bad? Why are you trying to take that away from me?"

"Sweetheart, we're not. We want you to be happy."

"Well Scott makes me happy. He makes me feel everything I've ever wanted to feel. Why do you hate him so much? Give me one reason." I turned to my silent father, my eyebrows furrowing.

"I just want to protect you." he answered, something I already knew.

"I don't need to be protected. I need to be supported. I need to be able to bring my boyfriend over for dinner and have my parents ask him all these weird questions about his career and his life. I need to feel normal, even if it's only for a couple of hours."

Both of my parents fell quiet, looking away from me. I sunk back into the couch, letting them think through what their response would be.

Finally, my father spoke up. "We're not a normal family. We never have been and we never will be. But I'm willing to have Scott come over for dinner tomorrow. But only if I get to talk to him. Alone."

"Really?" I looked up at him in shock, a smile started to play at my lips.

"Yes, really."

I jumped to my feet, going back into his arms as I grinned against his shoulder. "Thank you."

He smoothed down my hair before pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "But we have to set up a few rules."

I groaned, making him let out a short laugh.

"Curfew-"

"Is ten on weekdays and midnight on weekends unless there's a special occasion." my mother interrupted, giving him a warning look when he went to protest.

"Fine. But I want to know where you're going and who you're going with."

"Deal." I agreed, nodding my head.

"Alright. It's been a long day for me. I'm going to bed. I suggest you do the same."

"Um, about that, I kind of left my friend without telling them so I need to go back to say goodnight and stuff."

"Can't you just call them?"

"Well I left my phone over there."

"You have twenty minutes."

I kissed his cheek before racing outside again. I quickly climbed back into Scott's room, closing the window behind me. I laughed breathlessly, still in shock over had just happened. I grabbed my phone off the bed and jogged down the stairs. I jumped onto the couch, grinning down at my sleeping boyfriend.

"Scott." I whispered, poking his cheek. He only mumbled something and turned his head away. I bent down to brush my lips against his gently, watching as he blinked a few times. 

"Soph? What's wrong? Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm fine. I talked to my parents."

He sat up, keeping me in his lap as he wrapped his blankets around both of us. "And? What happened?"

"We talked it out and they want you to come over for dinner tomorrow and my dad wants to talk to you."

"Oh."

"What's wrong? Why aren't you happy? This is great news!"

"It is, and I am happy, it's just your dad's kind of terrifying."

"I won't let him hurt you." I promised, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"What time should I be over?"

"We can just go to my house after school, if you want."

"Should I be nervous?"

"It'll be fine. I have to go but don't worry. I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" I stood up, handing him his blankets back.

"Wait. Before you go." He grabbed my wrist, tugging on it to pull me back down so he could give me another sweet kiss. "Goodnight."

Author's Note:

So I updated again!

Yayy Sophie made up with her parents:) And she gets along with Melissa! And we also got a cute little Scophie moment there too

I will see you gummies and nerds in my next chapter. BYEE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
75.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
232K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...