My Prison (Klaroline Story)

Από klaroline-4ever

Klaus is going to be stuck in a prison, but not just any prison. A prison that he asked Davina to make for Mi... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 17

4.5K 146 22
Από klaroline-4ever

Caroline's POV

"Yeah... For some reason I couldn't take it off." I said looking at the necklace and then realized that Klaus was gazing me, so I look up to see him and saw his eyes sparkling, making me realizing that all I wanted was kissing me. "Well, I am going to make some popcorns."

I went to the kitchen and start to make some popcorns in the microwave, then I start to feel Klaus's presence, he got closer to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I realized that I win the game last night so today you need to do everything I want." He said and I knew he was smirking right now.

"And what would that be?"

"Nothing special. I just want one day that I can flirt with you and kiss you without you giving me a we are friends speech." He said and start to kiss my cheek then travel his lips to my neck.

"Klaus" I moaned when he found my sweet spot, then he kissed me again until his lips reach to my ear and whispered "call me Nik."

I smiled and he got back to his sweet torture, he kissed my shoulder and then got back to my neck until reached my sweet spot making me moaned "Nik."

He slowly turned me around and I saw his eyes full of lust, he was smirking and leaned to kiss me but before our lips meet I heard the bip of the microwave "popcorn are ready."

Klaus's POV

"Popcorn ready." She said when I was about to kiss her and then turn around to take the popcorns from the microwaves and put on a bowl.

Then we went to the living room and start to see the movie, I put my arm around her and she cuddle to me, I just stroke her hair the entire movie. We were now seeing the part where the et is dying and I felt her tears in my t-shirt.

"This is so sad..." She said crying and I didn't know what to do so I just hold her tightly.

"You know what is sadder than this? Bambi."

"A animate movie?" I asked and she gave me a look making me stop smiling.

"You didn't cry when Bambi's mother die?"

"They just stop drawing a deer." I said trying not to laugh of her question.

"Don't laugh. I cried for a week about that movie." She said.

"Sorry. I am just used to not feel"

"That can't be truth." She said.

"Believe me, I didn't had feeling for a very long time before I meet you. Before I didn't had a heart."

"That's not true. You always had them you just didn't explore them. You had a heart like that because you had suffer and I know you still suffer. It was just a shield that you create to protect yourself. And you always had a heart, you just didn't opened it." She said and I saw only honesty in her eyes.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

197K 4.9K 27
Caroline gets a phone call from Klaus. and he wants her to come to New Orleans because he needs her help in his plot to take down Marcel and she agre...
8.5K 120 8
(Klaroline story; Klaus x Caroline) After Caroline's mom died, she moved to New Orleans to be herself, since it was Elena who 'accidentally' drained...
310K 8K 60
"He's your first love, I intend to be your last" - Niklaus Mikaelson I love Caroline and Klaus and this is my take on what would happened if Caroline...
10.7K 325 10
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. So, when Hope was being thrown out of Malivore, she told Ryan she would find a w...