Through the Enlightenment (Ha...

By NatalyCanez

Out of all of their struggles, Harry and Elizabeth have it all- love, passion, intimacy and wealth. They have... More

Introduction
1. Inevitable Shyness
2. The Surprise
3. Jealousy and Stuttering
4. Reassuring Love
PLEASE READ!!
Important Please Read!!
5. At Ease?
6. Then Don't
7. Marking Your Place
8. Love Wins Doubts
Honesty from Me:)
9. Slip and Panic
10. Promises of You & I
11. 50 shades?
12. Just Be Us
13. Rebelliousness
14. Playfulness
15. Sneak Attack
16. Tracking
17. Blooming Love
18. Touch: Best Form of Self Expression
19. Unexplained Revelation
20. Photographic Love
21. Mine
22. Chilling behavior
24. Happy Outburst
25. Power Couple
26. Greedy
27. Be Mine
28. Hiding
29. End of the Day
30. Marked
31. The Maze
32. Satisfied Goodbye
33. Deep Emotions
34. Vow
35. Baby Lesson
36. Family Night
*The Fanfiction Awards 2016*
37. Heaven and Hell
38. Home
39. Quality Time
40. Too Far
A/N: Love Always and Forever
41. Gasps on Different Levels
42. Coated Anxiety
43. Disturbance
44. Palpitating
45. Blood Work
46. Plans
47. Faint Signs
48. Family Growth
Facts About Me Tag
49. Unbelievable
50. Doubt
51. Fault
52. Touch
53. Loving Morning
54. Levels of Altercation
55. Misadventure
56. Explosion
57. Worry
58. Seeking
59. Tumble Then Collide
60. Better or Not Better?
61. Unusual Anger
62. Surprise
63. Darkness
64. Decided
65. Together
66. This Is It
67. The End
68. Unravel
69. Better as Before
70. Start of Many Things
71. Feverent
72. Defend
73. Catharic Laughter
74. Close
75. Nervousness and Giggles
76. Celebration
77. Time
78. Forever and Always
Thank You!!!
BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

23. Odd Behavior

1.7K 76 9
By NatalyCanez

Author's Note

Hey loves! How are all of you doing?

Here is another update for you all. I hope you all enjoy it, I don't know when my next update will be so I wrote this. I promise I'll update when I have time. Love you all so much!

Please don't forget to vote and share <3

Elizabeth's POV

"W-who are you?" I stammer finally able to speak. The man smiles glancing at his boots.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking questions? After all I do have the upper hand here."

"Only if I let you." I say as sternly as I could trying to regain my backbone.

"I find it very amusing that the girl in a towel is trying to be intimidating." He scoffs shaking his head. "Quite frankly the only thing you are achieving is giving me a boner."

I narrow my eyes at him tightening my grip around the towel as he ran his tongue over his lips tracing his eyes down my body.

Why? Why did this have to happen when I'm practically naked?

"Unfortunately, I'm not here for that reason." He adds sounding quite disappointed. I casually glance over to the counter where Harry's tool were scattered on the grey surface along with my leather belt holding a silver stake.

"Then why are you here?" I ask casually taking a step forward leaning against the side of the counter; trying to keep him talking to come up with sort of plan.

"To pick up an order." He smirks leaning away from my car turning his body to face me. His stare was cold and intimidating as he started to take a step forward.

"Not today you're not." I shake my head before picking one of Harry's tools throwing it at him before turning grabbing my belt taking out the silver stake. Just before I took hold of the stake I was suddenly thrown across the floor causing the silver stake to fall out of my hand.

I groan turning to my side, covering myself with the towel since it flew open revealing my outer thigh. I glance up seeing him still standing where he stood. I glance around seeing the stake too far from me.

"Well that was lame." He smiles, laughing at me. "Nice effort though but baby you are no match for me."

"Now be a good girl and just let me do my job. It'll be less painful if you do."

Harry's POV

"I swear Niall you are fucking death." I smile shaking my head as we both stepped into the house carrying grocery bags. "I should have not picked you up."

"Hey don't blame me. It's your fault for having good music in your car."

"Mmhm whatever." I sigh leading us into the kitchen placing the bags on the counter. I glance around not seeing Elizabeth or Misty.

"Babe, I'm back!" I yell through the house knowing she is probably upstairs with Misty.

"So is Niall!" Niall yells after me.

"Shut up blondie." I tease starting to take out the groceries.

Even after Niall and I placed the groceries away Elizabeth still hasn't come down to see us. I frown, noticing that the house was too quiet.

"Elizabeth?" I call out walking out of the kitchen walking to the stairs. "Babe, are you there?!" I yell up the stairs. I stay quiet to hear her response but she doesn't answer.

"Where could she be?" Niall asks standing in the archway of the kitchen.

"I don't know." I reply shaking my head walking past him into the living room.

"Misty? Baby,come here." I whistle glancing around the living room. I jerk my head to the glass door hearing a bark.

"There you are love." I smile walking over seeing her jumping up and down. "Why are you outside?"

I unlock the door before sliding it open. She barks rushing inside jumping on me.

"Hey, good to see you too." I chuckle pushing her off. "Where's mommy?" She barks rushing over to Niall jumping on him before walking a few paces away from us turning in a circle.

"Where's mommy, Misty?" I ask her again, frowning at her behavior. She barks jumping up and down rushing over to me pulling on my pant leg, growling.

"I think she wants you to follow her." Niall says looking up at me his face filled with concerned. I frown starting to feel uneasy.

Misty let's go of my pant leg,  barking again, rushing out of the living room

Elizabeth's POV

Suddenly he comes and tackles me onto the floor growling at me. I scream, screwing my eyes shut,  turning my head to the side pushing against him until I was able to kick him off. I groan,  hurriedly stand up, running to the door turning the door knob to rush out but the door wouldn't budge.

"No, no no." I gasp pushing against the door with the side of my body turning the knob back and forth.

I let out a frustrating groan looking over my shoulder seeing him slowly walking towards me his features slowly changing with each leisure step he took. His eyes started to turn darker, making them look like a deep red wine color as black veins appeared beneath them. Tears quickly form in my eyes,making my vision blurry. I turn my head  hearing faint barking through the other side of the door.

"Misty?" I mutter under my breath.

My baby. My heart slowly rises up with a hint of hope.

"Misty!" I yell pressing myself against the door."Misty!" I screamed louder banging on the door.

"Elizabeth?" I hear, my favorite voice in the world call out; filled with concern.

"Harry." I breath, feeling the air getting caught in my throat as my anxiety grew with each passing moment. "Harry!"

"Elizabeth, you there?!"

"Harry! Harry! Open the door! " I sob, desperately turning the door knob; praying for it to open. I hear Misty bark again before she began clawing on the door.

Niall's POV

Harry and I follow Misty around the house as she searched for Elizabeth. She barked leading us back into the hall dashing to the back of the house.

"Elizabeth?" Harry calls out as we follow Misty. "Elizabeth, you there?"

I follow Misty turning around a corner into another small hallway stopping at the single white door in front of us. Misty barks and huffs scratching against the door.

"Harry over here!" I yell at Harry, waving him over.

"Harry! Harry! Open the door!" I hear Elizabeth scream banging on the door. I quickly grab the knob moving Misty out of the way slamming into it trying to bust it open as Harry came and stood beside me.

"Ah! Harry, help!" Elizabeth sobs.

"Elizabeth!" Harry calls out. "Babe what is happening!"

"S-stop please! Stop!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Open the fucking door Niall!" Harry growls at me, clearly losing his patience.

"I can't!" I scowl at him slamming into the door again. "It's locked!"

"Move over!" Harry orders pushing me to the side before slamming his foot on the door.

Elizabeth's POV

I yelp when he firmly grabs my arm tossing me away from the door.

"You want to scream?" He smiles tilting his head to the side as I groan turning onto my side peeking up at him. "Then fine, I'll give you something to scream about." He says in an animalistic low voice.

"Ah!" I cry out feeling a jolt of pain in my head. I screw my eyes shut pressing my hands on my temple.

"S-stop! Please stop!" I scream.

I groan trying to pick myself up to move further away from h but I only managed to move a few inches before the pain grew worse.

"Elizabeth!" Harry calls through the door. "Babe what is happening!"

"Ah! Harry help me!" I sob, curling myself into a small ball, pressing my hands against my temples. The pain was so unbearable it felt like my head was on fire, it felt like my brain was too big for my skull, it felt like someone was stabbing knifes into my brain trying to cut it out.

"Stop!" I sob, as tears flowed down my cheeks feeling a warn liquid running down my nose to my mouth. I turn onto my stomach trying to crawl away but fail miserably feeling my body slowly growing tired, slowly going weak and numb.

"Elizabeth!" Harry growled as the door busted open. I let out a small sob glancing up seeing Misty charging towards the man.

"No Misty, don't!" I scream in panic as she jumped on him biting his arm before she was thrown against the wall letting out a painful bark collapsing onto the floor.

I sob, closing my eyes, no longer able to keep them open. I heard several groans and thuds and shifting noises against the floor before Harry yelled at Niall.

"Now, Niall!" He orders before there was animalistic screech and the pain in my head slowly started to fade away.

Harry's POV

I groan in disgust tossing the body onto the floor once Niall impelled the demon's chest with a stake.

I turn my head rushing over to Elizabeth who was curled up on the floor barely covered with a towel. Blood running from her nose down to her mouth staining her beautiful pink lips.

"Baby, baby, I'm so sorry." I say shrugging off my jacket placing it around her. "You're okay now."

"Harry," Niall says making me turn my head to see him hunching over Misty; one of his hands placed on her back. I frown.

"She is breathing, I think she is just knocked out."

"Okay," I sigh."You bring Misty, I'll bring Elizabeth." I say he nods.

"No," Elizabeth sobs as I pull her up into my arms.

"Baby, its okay. I'll get you cleaned up, he is gone now. " I frown carrying her inside as she leaned her head into my chest before letting herself numbly lay in my arms.

Elizabeth's POV

I let Harry clean me up while Niall took care of the body. Harry dressed me in a pair of shorts and a black spaghetti strap shirt before laying me done in bed next to Misty.

"I'm going to check in with Niall. Get some rest baby." Harry says kissing my temple before walking out. I turn around to face Misty, tears quickly spring to my eyes.

"I'm so sorry." I sob wrapping my arms around her. "I'm so sorry, I was mean to you. You were only warning me."

"I'm sorry, baby." I say kissing her cheek before hiding my face in her neck.

Harry's POV

After thanking Niall and helping him catch a cab to ride home I headed upstairs to check up on Elizabeth. I walked in and smiled seeing her fast asleep hugging Misty. Misty glanced up at me whining before snuggling into Elizabeth's neck.

"It's okay Misty." I smile walking over patting her head. "She is just sleeping. You did a great job baby."

I sigh walking back downstairs into the living room with a pillow and a blanket.

"Kicked out of my own bed. I knew this day would come but with a baby not a dog." I groan laying down on the couch rubbing my hands over my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.4K 41
Come on; you guys know the story; Demon Harry meets his destined soulmate, who needs time to adjust to her new life before falling in love with him...
28K 420 23
A teenage girl; katie, alone in her own boring life, that she hated. A boy; harry, comes along and changes her whole perspective of life and how to f...
4.3K 134 12
(Sequel to My Little Monster. You have to read that one to understand. Or be a really good guesser) Lizbeth and Hunter are happy being married and ha...
33.5K 919 55
It was that one moment, as no one dared to look at him, that she looked. And he wasn't normal. But he loved her. ~ A.N. One Direction fanfic, mainly...