Don't be Upset

By justmecass8

Hannah Jo is your typical 17 year old girl. She goes to school, has best friends, challenges, and she has her... More

Dont be upset
How they met
Movie Time
Who is the blonde boy?
Lets Play A Game
Sharing Time
We meet again!
Would you rather...
Come On
Why Is He Here?
Bring Him Back
Bullying
Can She Be Mine?
Are You Really Leaving?
Goodbye
First Day Without Him
Thanksgiving
Snow Time
Not Again
New Me
Really?
Niall! Your back?
Those Cold Days
Christmas Eve
Not The Same
stop
Are You Kidding Me!? chp.28
Wait...What?! chp.29
Angry chp.30
Date Night ch.31
Please Dont Leave chp:32
NOT AN UPDATE
Hope less
Start Again...
Okay Then....
New Year, New Me... Right?
Heyyyyytytyyyy
Already?
I cant handle you
I suck
Time for a new attitude
New chapters in life
Leave it alone...
I am finally happy again!
See you in a different time
Dont even think about it
I Love It
Concert Time
Everything about you
NOT A CHAPTER
Just In Time
After This
Nialls night
Prom Night isn't Always Amazing..
What?
Lets Talk
Nice talking to you again
New Me
Write The Speech
May 9th
How can I be the same?
I've Missed This
New Phone
All the Sudden, I miss Everyone
Why me?
Graduation
Oh me Gosh
Beach Love
You and I
I Can't Be Without You
Clair
Today, Tomorrow, Never
Day 7: Lets go for a Hike
Day 7: That Night
The Night Before..
Day 6: Museum
DaY 5: The Song Day
Day 5: House To Myself
Day 5: This Kind Of Night
Night/Morning 5: Hi
Day 4: My day
DaY 4: Now What?
Night 4: Move On
Day 3: Oh Joy!
Night 3: Welcome Home
Wake Up
Day 2, 4 AM: Can't Sleep
Night 2: Playful Times
Last Day: Answers
Last Day: Time to ask
Last Chance
Read the 2nd book!!!!!!!!!!!1

Untitled Part 53

11 1 0
By justmecass8

Nialls POV

Its prom night, Ally texted me an hour ago she was sick.

My night has gotten 100x worse. I was going to give her the promise ring tonight before we left. But, when she texted me she couldn't go to prom, i honestly had a mini heart attack. But I'm still going in my tux to her house, and giving her the ring.

Sick or not, I'm going to make sure this girl will be mine forever. A promise ring just shows how much someone can love another without a marriage license. Especially since we are only 17 and you have to be 19 in California, or so I've heard. But this promise ring will look stunning on her. 

I have exactly 1 hour to get ready and be at her house. No pressure...

I place the ring on the kitchen counter and head up stairs to put my tux on. 

I reach the top of the stairs and my mom put a note on my door.

'Hi Ni! Your father and i are out of town for the next week, sorry we didn't tell you earlier, it was a surprise really. Have a fun night! Tell Hannah hi for us, good lucky with Ally' -Mom <3

Well thats just great. My parents are gone for the next week, Ally is sick, Hannah and i haven't really talked. Maybe i should go see her before i go to Allys....

No. I don't have time. 

I slip into my room and pull my black suit on with my lavender tie on. That was the color choice Ally picked. I love her so much. She is really my everything. I can't live without knowing she'll be mine forever. Gosh, i love this girl more than i could ever imagine. I love her more than singing. I love her more than food. More than life. More than oxygen. She is the air i breath, she will be the only thing i need in my life to be Happy. 

I look at the clock and its 5:30. I go into the bathroom and tidy up my hair, putting it up and brush my teeth once more, spraying my cologne on me. 

I take one last glance in the mirror before i grab my phone and text Hannah.

*Hey Hannah! Ill meet you guys at the dance, i am going to stop by Ally's house and give her the ring! We can all take a group photo when we all get there. Reid and Jack can't go tonight. They are both grounded from the other night. Dont ask, i don't even know why. Text me when you are there :)*

I put the phone in my jacket pocket, run downstairs and grab my car keys. I walk outside and lock my front door. I turn around and walk to my car. This is going to be one of the best nights of my life.

Hannahs POV

Its 5 right now. Carson said he would be at my house at 6. I am not going to lie, I'm terrified. I sent Izzy to Mrs. Roberts house for the night. Prom and a crazy stalker for an ex boyfriend come threaten to find you on the same night is a little overwhelming. I have my pocket knife Trinity got for my 12th birthday in my clutch just in case.

I run upstairs and throw my dress on. Its white with beautiful lace. It just finishes at my ankles. I put my white heels on, making me look 4 inches taller. I curl my brown hair and put 2 streaks from the front to the back. I then apply makeup. 

I put on my foundation, then blush, then my darker eye shadow for my hazel eyes, then apply a small wing of eye liner, then finish with my mascara. I take a look at the clock and it reads 5:45.

I check my phone to see if Carson somehow got my number again but i see i got a text from my very best friend.

*Hey Hannah! Ill meet you guys at the dance, i am going to stop by Ally's house and give her the ring! We can all take a group photo when we all get there. Reid and Jack can't go tonight. They are both grounded from the other night. Dont ask, i don't even know why. Text me when you are there :)*

I smile at his message. I put my phone back in my clutch and apply perfume, a little bit of pink lipstick with clear lip gloss. 

I go downstairs and i hear a knock at the door and i jump. My heart starts to race. My palms start to get sweaty and shaky. Since the whole Carson attack last time, I've put in 1 security camera hidden in the bushes. 

I mose back upstairs and i look at the tape.

Its Carson. 

I pull my  phone out and dial 911 but Carson leaves. I continue to dial 911 and they finally answer.

*911 whats your emergency?*

*Hi my name is Hannah Joe. Carson Matthews is at my house right now and he came to my locker at school a couple of days ago saying he was going to finish what he started. He tried to rape me last time. Please you have to hurry!* i basically yell into the phone. 

*Okay. Police are on the way right now....* i don't hear her finish because i hear a door open. 

My heart and breathing both stop at once. I keep the phone held up to my ear but i can't hear her talking. I walk out a little just enough to see downstairs. The back door is open wide and no sign of Carson. I try to speak but can't. My phone is then ripped from my hand an i feel a cold, sharp blade go against my throat. Tugging at my hair makes me not move.

"Make one noise and you're dead. You hear me?!" i hear him whisper in my ear. I shiver from his harsh words. He throws my phone onto the ground and stomps his foot on the screen so its for sure broken now. 

"Now, since we are finally alone, i can finally do what I've been wanting to do for so long." he says and takes the knife away from my throat but throws me into my room by my hair. I fall to the floor from tripping over my heels. They are latched on so i can't take them off. Oh boy.

He climbs on top of me and keeps the knife up to my neck while talking.

"You selfish little bitch. I try to give you an amazing experience and you blow me off. That isn't the slutty Hannah i know!" he says placing his hips on top of mine, also placing his feet on my shin so i can't fight my way free with my legs.

"Get off of me now Carson!" i scream and he puts the knife to my arm.

"Not until i get what i want!" he tells me in a calm voice. He glides the knife down my right arm, making my skin begin to split. He does this all the way from my wrist to my shoulder. I scream from the pain he is causing me. 

He stops when i begin to scream even louder than before and puts the knife to my lips.

"Now Hannah, the louder you scream for me, the worse its going to get" he screams the last part and my eyes go wide. This is it.

He forces the knife into my hand through the floor. I scream from the wicked pain. I can't move. He lifts himself off of me but lifts my dress up and i can feel his cold hands going up my legs. He unlatches my shoes and throws them across my bedroom. His hands continue the travel up to my hips, yanking my panties down. I feel the coldness from his touch. I am crying by this point, from my arm, my hand, to being touched by the one boy i don't want to be.

He places his mouth on my leg and begins to lick my outer thigh. His hand goes beneath me and grips my bum. Hard and rough, not like Harry. When Harry does this, his a soft squeeze. 

He moves his hand in between my thighs and i begin to realize how I'm stuck, the cops aren't here yet, Harry isn't here yet. I'm stuck. I am hopeless now.

His fingers begin to travel to both of my hips, over my center, but the slides his fingers right in between my thighs once again. I feel the coldness of his touch, yet the heat from his breath. His other hand come up and grips onto my boob. I am still crying from my hand, but mostly from the pain. 

I feel so violated. I feel awful. I use my other hand to try to hit him but uses his other hand to hold it down with all of his strength. His tongue is now at my center. It feels strange. I am a virgin and yes, this should feel strange. But, i just think if Harry were doing this, i would enjoy it a lot more. 

His tongue is going in circles and I'm still crying. This isn't pleasurable. This isn't even enjoyable. This is rape. I am being raped by my stalker ex. I have chosen to except defeat. I am being raped and i can't do anything about it. 

I can turn my head a little towards my clock.

Its 6:30 right now. Harry is coming at 7 to get me. I can't wait that long. I need to do something. 

This is going to sound crazy, but its all I've got.

I get my left hand out of his grip and push his mouth more into my center. It feels awful but i have to.

"oh carson..." i begin to moan. It tastes like vinegar. 

"Yeah you enjoy this?" he asks.

"Oh yes. I could do this all day!' i say pushing him a little harder. He seems to enjoy it. 

"Well good thing. When Carrie comes ill fight him off" he says licking my stomach. 

He lifts my dress more, so I'm only wearing it as a scarf basically. I didn't wear a real bra because its a strapless dress.

"Harry. His name is Harry, Carson" i say breathing in and out at a heavy, fast pace. 

"Whatever. Ive been working out" He says cupping my breasts into each hand. No he hasn't.

"Oh yeah i could tell" i scream from him putting to much pressure on me.

"Oh yah Hannah. You are so ready for this!" Carson says and i stop breathing.

I look up at the ceiling and shut my eyes. I cry once more, but he doesn't care.

He begins to unbuckle his jeans and pulls them down. My hand now has gone numb. I can't feel my hand, i can barely feel my arm. 

He stands up and pulls his jeans down, keeping his underwear on, thank goodness, but comes back to lay on top of me, sucking on my stomach. I begin to breath heavy again, but i look out my door and see a police officer with something in his hand.

We make eye contact, then he nods and steps into the room without making a sound. He walks up to Carson behind him, putting the object to his neck and stunning him. 

Its a stun gun.

Carson starts to have a spaz attack, but flips off of me. I can't move because of the knife in my hand. The cop stops stunning Carson after about 15 seconds. He looks at me with scared eyes. 

"You okay?" the officer asks me. My dress is still on me, covering my breasts but not everything else.

"No. I am not. I was raped tonight." i say truthfully. I hate this.

"Ma'am, let me help you with that." referring to my knife. He puts his hand on the handle and looks at me for approval. I give him a nod, and he yanks it out of the ground and my hand. I scream louder than i ever have in my entire life. My hand is bleeding. Like, a lot. The cop runs and grabs a towel from my bathroom, getting it wet and running back it wrapping it around my hand. I am crying by this time. I stand up, with the help of the cop, and pull my underwear back on and the officer helping me pull my dress down. I couldn't care less if he sees me naked.

He picks me up and walks me out side, where a hospital truck is. He runs me to the truck, but the truck has a flat tire, so they have to fix my hand there.

I am continuing my crying fest, with my makeup all ruined, my hair is a mess, my arm is dripping blood like me hand, but surprisingly non of the blood got onto my dress. Yay.

I see a car pull into the mess of cars in my front yard. The 2 people i need to see walked out and ran to me with worried eyes and open arms.

Louis and Zayn.

"Hannah, what happened?" zayn asks looking and my arm and hand being stitched up.

"Carson...." i say and I totally forgot he's still in my room. Zayn and Louis look at me with a worried look when i run from my spot i was siting at into the house and up the stairs i go.

I enter my room to see Carson crawling on the floor, trying to leave. I run and grab my shoe and go back to him, place my foot on his arms to get him stop moving. He looks up and i start to say things i never knew i could say.

"You sick, evil, stupid boy! You can't come and freaking attack me in my own house! This is where i felt safe until you came into my life! You have made more more frightened in the last 5 months than  have every been in the last 18 years! You have made my life not a living nightmare. You have made my dreams full of sad memories. You have made my sleeping parts of my life awful. I haven't slept since you last came and attacked me. Harry is the only thing that made me feel safe and you took that away from me. You sick, evil..." i stop talking and hit him in the nose with my shoe. 

That felt nice. 

I hit him again, and again, and again. I stomp on his arm and i hear it snap. I hope its broken. He screams in pain, but i bend down and lift his chin in my hand and whisper to him...

"The louder you scream, the worse it gets. You will no longer be my nightmare. You will always be behind bars. You will never see day light again. I hope you die in that jail ceil. I will never see you again you evil boy" 

I throw his face onto the ground, hit him one more time with my shoe and grab my makeup bag and brush ad some clothes, along with Izzys clothes, then left. 

I walk out and everything feels like its in slow motion. 

I walk past police officers, reporters, nurses. But i find Louis and Zayn and take my hug from them.

"Louis, can you redo my makeup? and Zayn, can you redo my hair?" i ask sitting myself down in my old spot.

"I can't do hair" says Zayn. "I can't do makeup" says Louis.

2 nurses yell out they can do it for me. They come up to me and redo it all while getting my arm fixed.

By the time its all done, its 7:30. Harry is running up to me and takes me in his arms.

"Hannah I'm so sorry i wasn't here to protect you! But Niall had a rough night!" he says and i am now suddenly worried.

"What Happened?" i ask scared to know the answer.

"Its not as bad as your situation and i don't wan tot pile up on your problems right now.." i cut him of.

"Harry, just tell me" i say and he takes me good hand.

"Niall went to Ally's and she isn't sick" he says looking into my eyes.

Oh no...

"She was cheating on him..." he says looking at Louis and Zayn.

"With who?" Louis asked in a slow, low voice.

"Ethan. Niall was going to give her the promise ring tonight too. He called me and he sounded bad and ad i ran to his house, to find him in the house, next to his fathers vodka wall. He was drunk when i got there, and he was just laughing. Hannah, if you want to see him tonight, you should. We can go to prom after, if you still want to" Harry says. I love him.

I lift myself off of the ground and kiss him. 

"I will go see him after prom. We should let him cool himself off. Lets go to prom" i say looking at the 3 guys.

They all look at me like I'm crazy but I'm fine. I am scared to death and ill need to stay somewhere else, but I'm fine. I have my best friends and my boyfriend. 

We walk away with some pain killers and i stick them in m clutch, and we get in the cars and drive away. Ill talk to the cops tomorrow. I am not feeling it today. 

I text Niall off of Harrys phone.

*Hey Niall. Its Hannah. Please stop drinking. I will be by later tonight. I have some stuff to tell you. But ill handle Ally later. Just, Please stop. i love you Niall. Not like that but you know what i mean*

I send it and put his phone away.

This is going to be fun! I hope....

_____________________________________________________________________________<3

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So i hope you enjoyed this chapter very much, i know i did! This is the longest chapter i have ever written so i really hope you enjoyed it! 

PLEASE SHARE, COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, SHARE I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!

Alrighty then, Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.8K 127
Der zweite Teil meiner Oneshot-Bücher:) Wünsche könnt ihr jeder Zeit per Privatnachricht an mich äußern und ich werde dann versuchen, sie umzusetzen...
2.5M 71.3K 74
Ich wäre in meiner Welt voller Lügen ertrunken, bis er gekommen ist. Er zeigte mir ein Leben, ein Leben was ich noch nie zuvor erlebt habe. Wäre er n...
7.5K 42 102
Eigentlich dachte Mira immer sie würde auf nette, freundliche und romantische Typen stehen. Sie dachte es... Bis Tom Riddle ihr eines Tages zu nahe k...
20.9K 1K 34
Runa und Bobby sind beste Freunde. Sie teilen ein dunkles Geheimnis: den Drogenhandel in Bergheim. Doch während sie ihre illegalen Geschäfte ausweite...