Urge [NH]

By fakepartygirl

"Another girl Horan?" Was all Peter said in return, was he some sort of police playboy? Urge • Niall Horan I... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Dont get excited
Another dumb pointless update

Part 18

3.1K 74 0
By fakepartygirl

The car slowed down as they finally reached the small block of flats. It looked like there was only around 8 or 10 apartments in the building as she parked the car in the spot next to where Niall parked. 

Stepping out of the car and walking to behind it she waited for Niall to pull out the suitcase and make his way towards her. He took her hand and pulled her forwards towards the main door of the apartment building. 

Continuing through the building and to the lift that he pressed the button 3 before the doors closed and the elevator began to move. Once the lift stopped and the doors opened she could see three doors leading into separate apartments. Niall pulled her to the right and dropped her suitcase on the floor to unlock the door. 

Pushing the door open it revealed her new home.

+

short part sorry wanted to update sooner rather than later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 973 29
Seems like some good writers are stopping their imagines, so I decided to write some! Obviously about Niall, hope you enjoy! (I also don't make ver...
120K 350 12
So these are some very spicy smut fics written for your pleasure. My goal is to get the audience involved as much as possible, so please tell me wha...
12.5K 46 6
I DIDN'T WRITE THESE, I PUT THEM HERE SO I COULD READ THEM WITHOUT WIFI, I SUGGEST YOU READ THEM ON THE ACTUAL SITE BECAUSE LIKE ALL OF THE PARTS ARE...
2.1K 127 12
Does a week with a girl he just met, mean love? Is this her? Did Niall finally find his princess? *** Fair warning this story is highly carroty...