Part 39

Holden had fun at the club with her new friends. She had fun dancing, drinking, flirting, and drinking some more.

She couldn't remember the last time she'd gotten this drunk, probably her 18th birthday. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had this much fun.

She'd shut her phone off completely after Niall's eleventh call and fiftieth angry text message. He was supposed to be working, not worrying about the girl he's supposed to trust. A few of her newly made friends had already left the club, but she was still there, with the last of her friends. Getting cute boys to buy her shots.

Holden knew she'd drank too much, but her head was a fuzzy blur and she didn't care for the consequences, she was having fun.

Niall was working the night shift, leaving him busy but still worried about the girl he laid in bed with at night. He gave up texting and calling when the call went straight to voicemail, knowing Holden had turned it off. It wasn't like he didn't know where she was, there was only one good club around this place, and no doubt in his mind that she was there.

Niall was just waiting for the regular call from the club's bouncers to get rid of the drunken rift raft from the front of the building. Then he could pull a few favours and get her out of the club, and take her home where he could tuck her safely into bed.

He just had to wait for that call..

another sucky chapter I'm sorry and I'm sorry it took so long, again I'm in an awkward part of writing this and that should be over soon. but I'm also in an awkward mood myself where all my writing is just awkward and i don't like posting awkward written things if u get me
This was supposed to publish like 8 hours ago and it didn't like wtf wattpad!