Part 40

Holden's drunken state only began to sober up when she says Niall's disapproving glare.

She and a friend had been dancing when two guys came over and joined in. When the random guys hands wrapped themselves around her waist all she could think was 'I'd rather Niall's hands on me.'
But she couldn't stop the movements off her body from syncing with the beat of the music.

After a few songs of dancing with the random guy she had no interest with, he took her hand leading her towards the door. "Let's go somewhere more private, yeah?" He asked not expecting her reply to be anything but 'sure.'
"No, I wanna dance, I'm having fun!"
"We can have a lot more fun at my place cmon," he tugged her hand and soon the cold breeze was hitting her face, refreshing her body from the cold layer of sweat that covered it.

"Are you taking me to another party?" She was acting naive, she always was when she was drunk.
"Yeah, you can call-" his voice was cut off when she heard a familiar voice shout her name.
Her body turned, in the process the boys hand left hers and a wide smile on her face when she saw who it was. Niall.

Niall's face was anything but a smile, even when she took off speed walking towards her and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Niall I missed you, let's go back in, we can go dancing!!"
"I'm taking you home Holden, no more dancing." The pout on her face was real, all she wanted to do was go dancing again. But now she'd be forced home, and forced into bed, where they'd be no more dancing and no more loud music. Niall didn't even faultier at her cute pout as her wide eyes looked up to him. Still angry she left him, still angry at what she was wearing, and even more angry that if he'd been any later, Holden wouldn't be just his anymore.

Yo I'm like 1 comment off 100 comments, 9 votes off 1k votes. And less than 100 reads of 30k reads and I'm pretty fucking happy. But I feel bad it's taken me so long again. (But I'm back in my zone and this story is going where I want it and I'm out of that annoying awkward part!!)