Part 34

"Just perfect, daddy" 

Those words leaving her mouth made Niall's heart stop beating in his chest. How often he would lay in bed at night and think of any girl whispering that sweet word to him as he pleasured himself. Daddy.

Even the thought of Holden saying that word wasn't nearly as good as when it actually fell from her lips. His boxers feeling tighter and his lungs searching oxygen. He groaned at the sound. 

"Baby girl, you don't understand what you've just done," the smirk on his lips didn't match the shocked look in his eyes.

"What do you mean daddy?" innocent and coy, she knew what she was doing to him. But the second time hearing it, confirming the orgasmic sound of that word, Niall couldn't hold himself back.

His body moved to be on top of her, her bare body beneath his almost naked one, both press against each other. He could feel her boobs pressed against his hard chest, her legs being wrapped around his waist. And he enjoyed the taste of her lips on his own, feeling her smirk against his needy lips. 

His hands traced across her skin, their lips breaking apart for her to moan out and for him to continue his kisses down her jaw and neck. Seeing the different stages of bruises along her skin, reminded him of each and every time their bodies met in such an intimate way.

"Baby, are you gonna be a good girl for daddy?"