Part 3

She followed the officer's car the whole way to the hotel, and he wasn't kidding when he said little. It probably had around 5 rooms, she doubted any vacant rooms being available, yet followed Niall when he got out of his car and walked into the small office. An elderly man sat at a desk, with around 10 keys behind him.
"Hey Peter, do you have a room available?" Niall had said when he walked through the door. The girl following in his footsteps. "Another girl Horan?" Was all Peter said in return, was he some sort of police playboy?
It brushed past the girls mind almost immediately after. "No, she just needs a place to stay for the night" she moved over next to the officer in front of the office desk. "Sure, here fill this out, it'll be £30"
"Cmon Pete, can't you do her a deal? She's new"
Pete breathed out annoyed almost, "£15." she smiled, looking up at the officer and muttering out a thanks.
After the form was filled out and the cash handed over, she finally got the key to her room. Niall walked her up to her room, even though she insisted he didn't need to. "Thank you, for not giving me a ticket, and for bringing me here,"
"It's okay, gorgeous, just don't let me catch you parked in a no parking space again," he winked at her as he turned and returned downstairs.