Fate intervenes

By Susannb

This is a fan-fiction story based on the characters in C.L. Stone academy stories. Sang has moved to a new p... More

One look is all it takes.....(EDITED)
Do I trust?
What to do?
Family meeting...
Action speaks louder than words.
Saved
Thinking of Sang
Waking up!
Getting to know the guys.
Bromance....
A new background picture...
Finding a solution.
Planning the weekend....
Sex-Ed with Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne
The dream
Dating marathon -CPR
Lukes date.
Kota
Gabriel
BBQ
BBQ cont.
Silas
North
Nathan
Victor
Owen
What have I done?
Mr.Anderson
Never Say Never
I messed up!
Red-line?
Scared
Dark Side
Chick flick
Halloween
Shoop Shoop
Again?
Introducing Kayli
Notebooking
Thinking
Bringing Jade down, once and for all
Take what I want
The party
Waking up
The lake
Who's first?
The nightmare
The nightmare cont.
Meeting Amy
FUCK!!!
Do we have a future?
Fishing
Season 8, episode 15
At last

Movie night

1.6K 130 18
By Susannb

Luke's POV

It's Friday and we are having a movie night, all ten of us. It makes my heart beat thinking of Sang in our life, making our group whole. I can see why Kota is calling her his perfect ten.

From looking at North, Kota and Gabe these last days I have to wonder what's happened to them. Even Sang has a bounce in her steps. But I have a thought! Looking at my little brother I can see the love shining in his eyes, and when he actually looks at Sang I almost want to throw up. If I didn't know that he meant it, and that he really deserves this, I would have thrown up. But nothing makes me happier than to see that my brother is happy again, and that someone is feeling the same towards him.

I didn't like his ex one bit, Amy was a bitch! Talk about a girl that loved making drama. And to think she really thought he would leave me, and the rest of the guys for her and her group. I think North was with her just to get sex; he was a man whore a year ago. I get that sex is nice and can be good, and that he was hurt, but I wouldn't have it with a witch like that just to get it. I have had it before, but I can manage.

I wonder if Sang and I will ever have sex. I bet it would be fantastic! And we could have little baby Sangs running around, with my long blond hair and her green, gorgeous green eyes.

The sound of giggling brings me out of my daydream.

"Come on Luke. We don't have all day, the rest of the boys are waiting at Nathans."

"Don't worry Cupcake. I have you all to my self, and I want to savor that time." I say, dragging her into my arms and blows raspberries on her neck.

This just makes her giggle even more. I love Sang in her happy mood. I want to do what I can to keep her happy, for the rest of her life if I can.

She puts her arms on my shoulder and looks into my eyes.

"As much as I want more time with you, North will send a searching party after us if we don't hurry up." She says, then leaning up and kisses me.

I SO want to deepen this kiss, but before I can even think that though she backs away and sends me a smile. She knows me to well.

"Come on Luke, we can kiss later if you want. You go get the candy and I will find the movies. What do you want to watch?"

"I would love to kiss you later, forever if I can." I say to her, trying to see how she reacts.

"Always Luke, you can always drag me away from the others and kiss me." She says, and I can see it in her eyes that she means it.

"My forever."

"My always." She says giggling, and takes my hand and drags me into the store.

"Come on Forever, you are just dragging the time out to hang with me. But my brother needs me, so we have to hurry up." I say at her and grin.

"You; go get candy. I will get the movies."

Strolling through the aisles looking for the candy I want, I have to smile. That conversation with Sang made me realize that I have to have her in my life, I can't lose her! I should probably just tell her how I feel, that way she knows if something happens to us. And I know how to tell her!

After fifteen minutes I feel like I have bought half the store, and walks over to the register to pay for it all. Sang is already there waiting for me, giving me a glare when she sees the basket.

"You know that North will kill you?"

"Hey, I picked a bag of carrots and some grapes for him. We are nine others that want some candy. He can't control us all."

In the car I set the radio on a station I love, and we have to laugh at the song that's playing.

Candy in the morning time,
Candy in the hot sunshine.
Candy baby can't you see,
All I want is your candy!
(Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey)
All I want is your candy!
(Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey)
All I want is your candy!

"So, what movies did you rent?" I ask her.

"I didn't know what you all wanted to see, so I asked the girl at the register to recommend me some. First is a movie called The Avengers, it's about some superheroes" She says, and I love that choice.

"The other one is a movie called Fifty Shades of Grey, a romance story. A girl is interviews this billionaire and they are attracted to each other; so he hunts her down to get to know her better. " She says, and I almost serves of the road.

Looking at her, she don't bat an eye. Don't she know what kind of movie Fifty Shades is? Haven't she heard of the books? Yeah, the main characters are attracted to each other, but not the way she says or thinks. I know that she has been in a sort of prison at home, but she has said that she has been spending some time at the library. She has to know?

I keep looking at her when I park in Nate's driveway, but can see that she has no clue. Oh, this is going to be so much fun I think to myself and grins at her.

Walking inside we almost got run down, and it was Doc that met us in the hallway. The others stood in the doorway to the living room waiting for us. Kotas look told me that he though we used to long time, the same as Norths look. The rest of the guys just looked at Sang with love and admiration in their eyes.

"Hello boys, what a nice welcome. Kota and North, keep those irritated look to your self. It was my fault we was so late, not Luke." She says taking my hand.

"I just missed you Sang Baby, and was afraid something had happened." North answers her, walking over to us and wraps his arms around her, making her drop my hand.

I walk to the kitchen to unpack the bags, not getting what she answers him, but I can hear him grunt in reply. She really has her wrapped around her little pinky finger. Making sure that my plan is in order I join the others in the living room.

"I'm sorry to make you think I don't trust you Luke. I hope you know I do, but I also hope that you can understand why I said what I said." North says to me, and places her hand on my shoulder.

"Relax little brother, I know." I tell him, looking into his eyes so he can see what I mean.

"I will tell her later tonight." I whisper to him, and he just grins at me and nods.

"So Peanut, what are we watching today?" Nathan asks her when we have settled down and put all of the candy into bowls.

I just have to chuckle at her choice.

"A movie called The Avengers and a movie called Fifty Shades of Grey." She tells them, still with a straight face.

Looking around I want to take pictures. Gabriel AND Doc spews soda out of their noses, Kota and Victor turns bright red, Silas just grins at her, Mr.B sits there and shows no reaction, as suspected, Nathans jaw drops open and North booms out.

"WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"Crazy? Why would you call me crazy? If you don't like the choices you should have gone there yourself." Sang throws in his face, and she is red. But I can see that it is anger and not because she is uncomfortable or blushing.

"Pookie, that's not what he meant per se. You see..." Doc tries to explain to her, but can't find the right words.

"Ehhh. Trouble..." Gabe also tries, but comes up with nothing.

"Ms. Sorenson, the Fifty Shades movie is a pretty special movie. Care to explain why you choose that one?" Mr.B tells her, the only one that looks back to normal, easy for him since he didn't show a reaction in the first place anyway.

"Oh, is it bad? The girl in the store recommended it to me, told me it was a love story."

"It is a love story Pookie, kind of. It's based on some books, and this if the first one of three. It's about...eh..."

"Here sweetie, I have googled it. You can read it, it's better than we try to explain it to you." Kota says, handing her his phone, still red.

She takes the phone and starts to read, and you can clearly see when she understands what kind of love story it is. Her whole face turns red, her finger makes it way to her lower lip and her whole body stiffens. When she is done she gives Kota his phone back, and just sits there.

"Aggele, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Sex is natural, maybe not the kind of sex he performs, but it's still sex. One day, you will se that. There's several different kinds of sex, and to some degree, you should know about several of them. As you probably learned from Mr.B and Docs sex-ed people like sex different. Some like it rough, some are plain vanilla..."

"That's enough Mr. Korba. We didn't go that far actually. Ms.Sorenson, the kind of sexual intercourse you will eventually have, will you learn as you go. As Mr. Korba said, people like it different. We can watch the movie if you like, but I will advise you to wait with that one. At least until you have some experience on your own, or do I make a mistake thinking you already have some?"

This just makes her blush.

"No, I have not. We can wait with that movie, so it's Avengers tonight." She says, and tries to change the subject.

"Yes, let's." Nathan says and puts the DVD in the player.

Sang is sitting right next to me so I drags her into my lap, and she rests her head in the crock of my neck.

"Thanks for the warning." She whisper yells at me.

""You're welcome Forever." I answer her, making her giggle.

"Now, do I have to come over there Pookie?" Doc says, making her trying to keep still.

I have some LoveHearts in my hand after the store, and starts to eat them, but not after I read through all of them, looking for the right one. Almost at the end it come, and I gives it to Sang. She takes it and puts it to her mouth, but I take her hand and put it so she can read the text on it. She gasps before throwing her arms around me, hugging me close to her.

"I love you too always." She whispers to me. "Always and forever."

"Forever and always." I whisper to her.

What a perfect evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 4.4K 27
A FANFICTION OF CL STONE'S ACADEMY SERIES. Sang Sorenson was crazy. After all it was crazy to claim to see people who weren't there, to see places t...
53.3K 2.2K 19
This is a completed fanfiction about Sang and her boys from C.L Stone's The Academy. ***This is purely a FAN-FICTION! I do not own the characters!***
124K 5.1K 16
This is a fanfiction story based on C.L.Stones The Academy Ghost Bird series. I do not own these characters but the story is from my own mind and ima...
149K 6.6K 34
I do not own anything from the amazing works of C L Stone. Just a humble fan. First fan fiction please take it easy on me. Sang and the boys have fin...