Miracles [EXO FANFIC] {HIATUS}

SakuNaga tarafından

🛠Editing🛠 Park Han Ni is a girl who has everything right from the day of her birth. She had lost her parent... Daha Fazla

Info
「Chapter 1: It's A New Day」
Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?
Chapter 3: Ehm Ai Dee Academy~
Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]
Chapter 5: Idol Friends
Chapter 6: Legna Thaumaturge
Chapter 7: Time Control
Chapter 8: Frost
Chapter 9: Telekinesis
Chapter 10: Development
Chapter 11: Light
Chapter 12: Water
Chapter 13: Earth
Chapter 14: A Princess who has been hiding from the spotlight
Chapter 15: Flight
Chapter 16: Wind
Chapter 17: Teleportation
Chapter 18: Little Boy
Chapter 19: M.I.D Special A Class
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Lightning
Chapter 22: Flame
Chapter 23: We're off to our planet
Chapter 24: EXO Planet
Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!
Chapter 26: Training? or Treasure Hunt?
Chapter 27: I'm a deadly weapon?
Chapter 28: My first kiss got stolen by him.
Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..
Chapter 30: The Witch
Chapter 31: Happy Birthday Sehun~
Chapter 32: We're gonna get sucked in!!
Chapter 33: Earth..we're coming back
Chapter 34: Strange Dream
Chapter 35: Happy Birthday Baekhyun~
Chapter 36: VIP SaeRyun
Chapter 37: Promise?
Chapter 38: What do you want to do?
Chapter 39: What is LOVE?
Chapter 40: Messages
Thank you for suggesting!
Chapter 41: M.I.D Talent Competition.. start!
Chapter 42: Competition Part 1
Chapter 43: Competition Part 2
Chapter 44: Don't you remember me?
Chapter 45: Who am I, really?
Chapter 46: The guy with wings... Ari?
Chapter 47: His Story
I'm baaaack!!
Chapter 48: She's changing?
Chapter 49: The Kingdoms
Chapter 50: The truth about what happen that day
Chapter 51: My.... brother?
Chapter 52: Ari's real identity (Part 1)
Chapter 53: Ari's real identity (Part 2)
Chapter: YO?
Chapter 54: "I won't ever leave your side.."
Chapter 55: Welcome Home
Chapter 56: The twins' day out
Chapter 57: Say 'hello' to them
Chapter 58: For you to see I'm falling in love
Chapter 60: I don't mind listening
Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready
Extra Chapter!
Chapter 62: Demon's Double Sword: Kurotama
Chapter 63: "It's impossible"
Chapter 64: Death Gods
Chapter 65: What is this feeling?
Chapter 66: The Rules
Chapter 67: Squad 1
Chapter 68: Everything Starts Now Pt.1
Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2
Chapter 70: The Revelation
AUTHOR'S ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 71: Brother
Chapter 72: Emergency
CAN U HEAR

Chapter 59: Bish he's really back

2.3K 108 42
SakuNaga tarafından

Guys.... I promise that we'll meet soon..

At the airport, a black van was parked, waiting for someone to pick up. There a man with dark sungalsses came out of the door with bags and a big suitcase. Earning attention from the people he pass by because of his undeniably godly fashion, they cannot help but take pictures. Then, a man in his middle 20s came out of the van to meet the guy.

"Goodness, can't you dress a little more casually? I mean like, normally." the man said.

"This is normal... though? I'm the visual, so that's normal. Anyways, thanks for picking me up, Min Ho* dude. Really."

"Naah~ it's fine, really. I, too, just wanted to help you, you know. I feel sorry for my cousin too. Getting caught up in this situation she has nothing to do with but cannot be avoided since you live in the same house. This is probably your only chance to fix this, Kris. You can do it." Min Ho said.

"Thanks, Min Ho. I will fix this and make the company pay attention to my request." Kris was determined.

- - -hour(s) later----

Before he knew it, it was already 8pm at night. They went to check for the stuff Kris ordered to be delivered and went to take a rest at Min Ho's house for a little while. Min Ho is currently living alone at his newly bought house for him and his fiance.

"Yah, I'm going to invite you to my wedding. Come, okay? If you don't I'm gonna drag you ass out of wherever you are. Got it?" Min Ho joked.

"Sure, sure. I will definitely come. Let me be your child's godfather then. HAHAHAHAHA!" Kris laughed.

"Sure thing. Be the best godfather, bro. You'll be the best." Min Ho smiled at him before driving Kris to wherever he's suppose to go. HanNi's mansion.

When they arrive in front of ths mansion, Kris noticed that there's something weird about the house. The appearance looks the same way before he left but there was sommething different that he couldn't put his finger on.

"You okay? Kris? Yah. Krissuuu~~ YAH WU YI FAN!!" Min Ho yelled at him.

"W-w-w-what?!" Kris stuttered.

"Do you need help getting your bag inside? I can give you a hand." Min Ho offered.

"No, it's okay. I want to go by myself. Thanks for everything, bro. I owe you big." Kris said as he got off the van and took his bags and suitcase at the compartment. MinHo drove back home as soon as Kris waved him goodbye.

It's already 10pm and the streets are dead silent. Only the rustling of the leaves and the sound of the wind gushing coming from the north. Kris dragged his things behind the tall hedge, far right from the gate and jumped over--more like flew over the fence out of the security camera's sight.

"Why am I doing this..." he mumbled as he continued to sneak and hide behind the hedges and other garden things.

Something's really not right here. What have they been doing while I was gone?

It's as if he was the only person alive, literally, there was not a sound to be heard. It's like, just soon after he flew over, the sounds has been blocked by some kind of magic. Silence is terrifying. After a while of going around the house and checking, he stood by the door and knocked. Nervously, Kris clenched his fists and breathed in and out, trying to calm down. But, no one answered the door. He knocked again and again, pressed the doorbell over and over but, no one still opened the door.

"Something is really not right. Something's definitely going on here." Kris hissed.

"So you have finally realized, little guadian?" a soft yet pitched voice was heard.

"I've already realize that even before I entered. Who are you? Show yourself." Kris said in a stern tone.

"Well then, I'll play a little game with you. If you finish it, I'll release you and won't harm your friends. Specially, the Princess and the Prince. They live here, dont they? Play a little game with me."

"Don't you dare lay a single finger on them. I'll kill you." Kris threatened.

"Oh my~ How aggressive! You're not a nice person, aren't you? Fufufufu~ Now... will you play a little game with me, Guardian of the *Sky?"

"Alright. Be quick. I want to end this little game of yours quickly." Kris said.

"Alrighty~~ Firstly~~ you can call me Ankathi Vrochi*" he introduced himself. "I suppose you work for that b*stard Zehturg? How lucky to meet you." Kris stated. He simply rolled up his sleeves and flew up to wherever Ankathi Vrochi was hiding.

Surprised by Kris suddenly appearing in front of him, Vrochi unknowingly stepped back and fell off the tree he was hiding in. Kris snort and sneered at him. He jumped down and grabbed Vrochi by the collar and pushed him against the tree still grabbing his collar. "Hey, listen up, if you touch my brothers and HanNi, I'm going to break your neck and tear your limbs. I'll f**king disgrace you in front of your master and murder you. Do you get what I'm saying?" with anger filling up Kris, his tone of voice turned chilly and murderous that sends shivers to Vrochi's spine. Vrochi looked at Kris as if he's a big threat (he is) and cold sweat trickled down his forehead.

Ankathi Vrochi jerked away and escaped from Kris' grip and stumbled back falling on his bottom. In an instant, he quickly stood up, glaring at Kris with eyes that says revenge. He hissed and cursed, warning Kris that he'll be back "next time I see you, I'll kill you. And that's for sure, you bastard of a Guardian." and disappeared in to the thin air. With the fact that Vrochi is gone, Kris calmed down and heaved a big sigh of relief. He picked up his bags from where he hid it and stood in front of the door.

"I'm a 100% sure that everything is back to normal." he muttered before knocking on the door. Nervous as he is, his heart thumps as he waited for an answer. A minute later, he heard quiet footsteps coming towards the door. Hearing the door unlocked, Kris gipped his bag and was ready to see the people he's been dying to meet and missing to death. The door opened and he was excited, but, he's face had a blank and confusion written all over it. Who's this? The man who opened the door, who happened to be HanGyuk, stared at him intently, judging Kris from head to toe. Kris gulped and asked the person, "Excuse, me is this not Park Han Ni's house?".

"This is her house. Who are y--" he was suddenly cut off by the loud footsteps coming from the living room. There, SaeRyun peeked through between the door frame and the HanGyuk. SaeRyun's eyes shined and glimmer with happiness.

"FanFan!!!!" he ran up to him and tackled Kris with a hug. Kris was surprised that the little guy had missed him so much. He wanted to cry but he's too cool for that sht.

"Hey there, little man. You've grown quiet tall from the time I was away. I missed you so much." Kris hugged him back.

"Um, would you like to come inside... hyung? You're probably tired..." HanGyuk offered.

Kris took the offer and, for the first time since forever, he landed his shoes inside the house where he has multiple of precious memories. Putting his bag aside, HanGyuk kept his eyes glued to hin until Kris faked a cough.

"Where are they? The people who lives here, I mean." Asked Kris nervously.

But I live here too. HanGyuk thought. "The guys aren't back yet but my sister is in her room. She just arrived a little earlier. "

"Your sister?" Askrd Kris as he ruffles SaeRyun's hair.

"Yeah, my sister. Is something wrong? Hyung?"

Kris paused for a while and thought very carefully. He was pretty sure that the house he's in is Park HanNi's mansion, with the boys living with her. Then, his sister is....?

"Ah, yes, my sister is Park Han Ni." HanGyuk interrupted his thoughts.

Just when Kris was about to ask more, HanNi appeared out of nowhere, probably teleported, and was now standing by the door. The two of them was surprised.

"Gyukkie, we have a visitor? Who?" Asked HanNi as shr rubs her eyes clear.

Her eyes began to see clearer until she saw the man she's been missing all this time. Eyes started to get blurry as she bit her lower lip. "Oppa..." She ran up to him.

"Hey there, princess. How have you been?" Kris hugged her tight as HanNi sobbed on his shirt. "I'm sorry. I missed you."

"But I missed you more.... Wherr have you been? Why didn't you contact me? Why you so mean?" She slightly punched his chest.

HanGyuk watched the two reconcile on the side while wiping SaeRyun's runny nose, the result of crying. He smiled to see that the guardians are finally complete. All 12 of them. He knew that with all the members, the outcome would be perfect.

Until the day that sacrifice is a must.

———————————————————

Hello~
Just to let you know, I was dying before updating this. Literally. Thanks to the people who waited [probably now lost interest on reading this thing]

사랑해♥

--Author--

*Ankathi Vrochi = Prickle Rain {greek}

*Min Ho = han's cousin

*Sky = because Kris is the flight/flying guardian, he is also know by the exorians as the person/god/guardian who rules the skies.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

297K 8.9K 52
[Park Jimin Fan Fiction] Hana moves school after an incident with her playboy ex-boyfriend. She moves to SOPA, where her mom used to study and where...
11.7K 171 20
Foreword She had the smarts, the looks, and the talent, yet here she was living her life as someone else's property. Will she be able to escape this...
38.1K 943 26
Park Byeol has never done anything to make someone hate her. She is smart, beautiful, nice, and modest. She is also the youngest in her family. Despi...
156K 3.3K 32
Y/n's life was filled with ups and down(s) -- he doesn't have a lot of friends at school because of his cold face and straightforwardness. At home, h...