his heartless bride

By kim_snowflake

"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him... More

intro
trailer đź’—
chapter -1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter-9
chapter -10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter -14
chapter- 15
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
chapter -22
choose a suitable title
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter - 29
chapter -30
chapter 31
Shiva Rudra đź’–

chapter- 28

3.9K 292 59
By kim_snowflake

Yuhaan's eyes turned red as he heard Ruhani's words.

"It was me who killed Suhani" she said with a chuckle.

Yuhaan turned and pushed her back on the wall with a loud thud and in a sudden second.

Ruhani hissed as her back collided the back in a painful manner. Before she could speak any word further an hand started chocking her.

She struggle as it felt difficult for her to breath.

"Y-yu...Y-Yuhaan" she struggle.

Yuhaan glared at her as his chest tumbed up and down in anger.

"What did you say?" He said in a horse voice which made Ruhani shiver.

"I ASKED WHAT DID YOU SAID" he shouted making her flinch

"Y-Yuhaan"

"Did you kill her??? DID YOU KILL MY SUHANI?" he screamed.

Ruhani struggled as his pressure is getting increased in her neck.

Ruhani was about to pass out when Yuhaan noticed it and left her with a jerk making her fall down.

Ruhani started coughing as she tried to take her breath back.

Yuhaan sat down infront of her and looked at her.

"Speak up" he said and Ruhani looked at him.

"I-i was in love with you since my childhood Yuhaan but you loved my half sister.....I couldn't bear it. She came in the middle and then took you away from me.....i couldn't tolerate it. I was depressed when I heard the news that you got married to her and she is pregnant with your child when I was sent away to study in another country. When I heard this it almost broke me into pieces. With anger and felt betrayed because your father had promised that he would get me married to you! I went to him as soon as I reached Sultanate. I asked him the explanation to his promise. Then he came up with the idea of killing Suhani in Hind" she said

|Flashback|

The wind was blowing very high and it would rain any moment.

The palace door got opened with a thud and a agitated woman entered the palace. The king and the queen looked at her.

"Ruhani?" The king exclaimed

Ruhani came inside the palace and stood infront of the king and queen with tears and angry face.

"What happened dear?" The queen asked.

"What has to happen 'umu almalikati?(queen mother, Ruhani used to call her like that)" she said

The king and queen exchanged a glance

"We couldn't understand" she said

"Yuhaan got married to Suhani right?" She said and Rafan's brow straightened.

"I am here for justice sultan, you promised me that you would get me married to him and now what is this? I need a proper explanation" Ruhani said

"Ruhani listen to me, i would never take my words back, Yuhaan will be yours anyway" he said

Ruhani looked at him shocked

"How?" She asked

Rafan smiled and said

"What does everyone here thinks? I will accept that cheap lady as my son's wife?! The future queen of sultanate? Never, i was not happy when Yuhaan wanted to marry her but I can't go against his wishes since he is the suitable heir for the throne"

"But he is married now, what are you going to do, sultan?" Ruhani asked as Rafan smirked

"Suhani will be killed in Hind" he said.

A smile crept on Ruhani's face as she wiped her tears.

Yuhaan will be mine, soon.

|Flashback end|

As she said all this, another slap was landed on her cheeks.

Yuhaan couldn't believe that his own father planned to kill Ruhani.

Yuhaan stood up to leave when Ruhani pulled his sleeve.

"Yuhaan.....listen to me! I love you please don't leave me!" She pleaded but he pulled her hand away from his sleeve and left it from his hand.

He kneeled down infront of her and garbbed her face

"Why are you being this much obsessed with me? I never developed even a bit of feelings you show to me. Listen, you are still enough to get yourself a suitable groom in the future and if you feel that is very hard don't worry, i will get you married to the king of Azurethra/Miyeria/ (i need some suggestions)." He said and Ruhani looked at him with tears.

"No please don't!! Yuhaan" she shook her head in denial.

"Because of you and my father, I lost my love and I hurted an innocent one! Allah will punish me for what I did to Daarika....i must apologise to her" he said with regretness.

"It's your punishment, you WILL get married to king of Azurethra/Miyeria/ " he said and called the guards.

"Guards!! Don't let her out of this room" he said and left leaving Ruhani alone in the room.

Ruhani sat in the corner of the room and hugged her knees. Tears fell from her eyes.

"I deserve it...." She cried while hugging her knees.

Yuhaan on the other side asked Arush to bring his military force to capital city of sultanate,Almas where the palace of sultanate is situated.

ALMAS

He went back to his room, wore his armour and took his sword.

He was getting ready when he looked at  an earring, an single earring in his table. He took it in his hands and a tear fell down from his eyes.

"Suhani......"

The moments he spent with her comes before his eyes. A smile crept on his face as he closed his eyes remembering their moment.

Suddenly Daarika's words came infront of him

"You will regret all this" she said with pain.

Daarika's words rang In his mind as he opened in eyes.

"Yes I regret it now" he said as guilt rushed in him.

He looked at the earring in his hand

"Don't worry I will not let anyone who had been the reason of your death today" he said and stood up leaving the earring back in its place.

Arush came and informed him something as a smile crept on his face.

"Let's go" Yuhaan said

The country was in peace not knowing that an great disaster is going to take place in capital city.

The door of the palace got stromed with a loud noise.

"Prince Yuhaan is entering the palace with his army in an violent way!!" An guard rushed inside the palace and informed Rafan.

Rafan was shocked hearing it

"He must be here against me!! Guards stop them" he said and all the guards rushed to the palace entrance.

There was a huge chaos outside. Blood shedded as many soldiers died.

Yuhaan's soldiers took control over the capital city within some hours.

Yuhaan entered the palace as he was welcomed with a horrified faces of his mother and father.

Rafan looked at Yuhaan

"What is all this Yuhaan!' before he could say anything Yuhaan pointed his sword towards Rafan

"Yuhaan! What are you doing put your sword down" Zinnet his mother said.

Yuhaan looked at her and still pointed it towards him.

"Why?" He said

Zinnet and Rafan was puzzled

"Why did you kill her?" He asked

"If you don't like her, you should have told me. I would have left the palace with here peacefully and we might be living happily by now! I spoilt her peaceful life by getting her married to me! She wanted a peaceful life not these luxuries!" He said.

"If you haven't kil-" he was cut by his father saying

"I want you to rule this sultanate! I can't relay on anyone else but you! Your brother is just useless like his mother! But you?? You are the best one to be the next king so I didn't want to let you go with that cheap-"

"I dare you to call her that again! You are the one cheap here! She is a true angel!" He said.

"So, you never considered me as your son right father?" Rafan moved his gaze from Yuhaan to Rihaan who was looking at him.

"Rihaan?" His father exclaimed

Yuhaan laughed as he looked at his brother.

"Now do you understand who is the real one playing here?? Your mother and my mother both are victims" Yuhaan said

"Now, my brother, i am giving you the decision of him" he said as he threw his sword to Rihaan.

Rihaan got the sword and looked at Yuhaan.

"It's you who is going to decide whether he should be alive or-" before Yuhaan completes Rihaan pushed the sword deep into Rafan's chest.

"R-rihaan" Rafan struggled as blood started coming from his chest.

"Sultan!!" Zinnet cried as she saw him getting near his dead.

"I don't know why mother? He had never been loyal to you but you are crying for him" Yuhaan asked.

"You can't understand the purity of love" Zinnet said as she tears fell from her eyes.

"Remember, it's your deeds which brought you this" Yuhaan said looking at his father who closed his eyes permanently.

"YUHAAN FARHAN KHAN BECOMES THE SOLE RULER OF SULTANATE" an gaurd announced as Yuhaan sat down on the throne.

"Sultan! Sultan! Sultan!" The guards praised him

|HIND|

As the blood splashed on her face. She stepped into the palace of Hind with her bloody feet. Her bloody feet became a mark of victory.

She got on the steps and sat down on the throne as the royal edict was read

Daarika becomes the new sole ruler of Hindustan

"Daarika!! Daarika!!! Daarika!!!"

Both the leads have conquered their kingdoms.

Will they be together???

_____________________________________

Hi snowsouls,

Can you recommend me some kingdom name?? I am planning to write next story with Ruhani as protagonist and I need a kingdom name

Do you guys love my story????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.5K 40
"Loving him was red. The lover in me is dead." As soon as I signed those "nikaah" papers my heart shattered into millions of pieces. I was beyond hap...
277K 17K 49
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...
1.2M 72.7K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
62.1K 2.7K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...