his heartless bride

By kim_snowflake

"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him... More

intro
trailer ๐Ÿ’—
chapter -1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter-9
chapter -10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter -14
chapter- 15
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
chapter -22
choose a suitable title
chapter - 23
chapter - 24
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter- 28
chapter - 29
chapter -30
chapter 31
Shiva Rudra ๐Ÿ’–

chapter -25

4.5K 262 34
By kim_snowflake

"did you call me, sultan?" Daarika asked looking at Yuhaan who was sharpening the arror with a blade in his hands.

Her voice made him tilt his head towards her.

"Begum" his deep manly voice made her body chill as she heard him.

There was no one except him and Daarika in the garden, not even maids

Yuhaan stood up and came near Daarika with the arrow in his hands. Daarika's eyes looked at his hand and a sudden feeling of insecurity developed in her mind.

"Will be kill me?"

Yuhaan took steps towards her and her legs started moving back. Suddenly Daarika tripped on a stone and fell down. Yuhaan bent towards her figure and placed the arrow in her neck.

"Come and help me with this" he said making her come back from her thoughts.

"Huh?" Daarika asked confused which made Yuhaan smile slightly.

Do devils know to smile?

"I heard you are very skilled and knowledgeable" His hands made the arrow to move to the collar bone from the neck. Daarika's breath hinched as it was so sensetive for her.

"Help me hunt a tiger" he said

"H-huh?" She said

"There is a tiger in this forest, I heard that you are skilled-" he was cut by

"I don't know" she said

"What ?" Yuhaan looked at her. Daarika looked to the ground and said

"I don't know how to shoot an arrow" she said

"What? You don't know such a small thing but was claiming yourself as the warrior princess?" His voice raged up.

Daarika's crystal blue eyes looked at his raging green eyes with anger.

"You don't know what I had gone through to be in this position.......you don't know nothing about me or my life , how I have suffered nothing except my name and that so called warrior princess title" Daarika murmured enough to be heard by Yuhaan

"You..."

"Nor I am interested in sharing my tragetic life with you" she said and turned to leave when Yuhaan garbbed her hand and pulled her back.

"I have no interest in learning about you" he said

"Leave me!" She said

"Since you don't know, i will teach you begum" he said and forcefully garbbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

Her back collided with his body due to the sudden coalition.

"Y-you"!

He took a bow and a arrow and made her hold it.

"Here, first hold the bow and place the arrow" he said keeping his hand on her hand which made her nervous.

"Aim at your prey" he said and positioned her hand towards the forest.

"When the prey comes shoot immediately" he said and waited for the prey when suddenly a yellow masculine tiger jumped from one bush from the one side, which alerted Yuhaan's gaze. He immediately let the arrow fly and it hit the tiger quickly. The tiger flew to the one end and it died in few seconds.

"You learnt quite quickly" he said and asked his men to bring the tiger to the palace.

Daarika looked at the bow in her hands.

"What will he say, when he come to know that I knew how to shoot with a bow and arrow" a smile crept on her lips.

|In the palace|
|Yuhaan's chamber|

Daarika entered Yuhaan's chamber secretly. Her hands went to the table near by and she was checking for something there.

"Where will it be?"she thought and her eyes fell on a small compartment below the table.

Her hand touched it and then there was a special code to crack.

ما هو الشيء الذي له جذور لا يراها أحد، وهو أطول من الأشجار، ويرتفع، ويرتفع، ومع ذلك لا ينمو أبدًا؟
ma hu alshay' aladhi lah judhur la yaraha 'ahada, wahu 'atwal min al'ashjari, wayartafieu, wayartafieu, wamae dhalik la yanmu abdan؟

"What the hell is written here?" She looked at the coding.

"It looks like a question in Arabic language, it's better if I just note it down"

Daarika took a small piece of paper and noted the arabic language.

"I am sure that the seal in in this" she thought and went from his room.

Daarika went back to her chamber and looked for aruhi.

"Aruhi!!!!" She called her and Aruhi came towards her.

"Can you translate it to me?" Daarika asked her.

"Yes, give me that" she said and Daarika gave the paper in which she have noted the code.

"What has roots as nobody sees, Is taller than trees, Up, up it goes, And yet never grows?” aruhi said

"It looks like a question begum" aruhi said

What has roots as nobody sees, Is taller than trees, Up, up it goes, And yet never grows?.........." Daarika thinks about it

"An mountain?" She thought.

|In Hind|

An couple was looking towards the beautiful moonlight while she leans towards her husband and he hugged her tightly. One would always think them as lovers.

"Do you have any feelings for my sister Daarika, Krish?" Sarika asked leaning towards her husband

Krish hugged her tightly and said

"I never developed any feelings for her from the first and how can I have feelings for any other woman when I am in love you with since my childhood, Sarika?" Krish replied which made Sarika satisfied with his reply.

"I was scared that you might have some feelings for her " she said and smiled

"Don't worry dear......no one can come between you me and our child" he said and kept his hand on her stomach.

Sarika is pregnant!

|Sultanate|

The palace is getting decorated well since today is the birthday of sultan Rafan Ahmed Khan.

"Behave like an obedient wife infront of my father or the consequences won't be as good as you think" Yuhaan warned as Daarika nodded. Daarika was beautiful summoned with a green lehanga and Yuhaan looked so dashing handsome in his dark green attire.

They both made their way inside the palace and they both first greeted the king and queen.

Z

innet Qureshi wali.

Yuhaan's mother

Afia Fatima Khan
Yuhaan's sister

Ruhani yusaf
Suhani's sister

Daarika's eyes met different people who was not seen by her before.

Out of them one lady came to Yuhaan and smiled at him.

"Bhai Sahib!" She said and Yuhaan smiled at her.

"Afia, how are you?" He asked.

"I and fine Bhai sahib and I heard about suhani....*pause* don't worry Bhai sahib you will have someone better " she said

"This is......" Her eyes fell on Daarika who was standing beside Yuhaan.

"Your bhabhi sahib " he said and her eyes fell on daarika again.

"You got married soon?" She asked and her eyes fell on Daarika.

"W-what?" Everyone's eyes fell on the voice of the owner who dropped the plate she was holding.

"Ruhani?" Yuhaan murmured.

"You married her?" She asked pointing her hand towards Daarika.

"Let me explain....." Yuhaan said.

"You married this b#tch?? How can you?" Ruhani said and pushed Daarika back.

Yuhaan garbbed Daarika before she could fall.

Daarika was Dumbfolded looking at the scene infront of her.

"You are meant to marry me Yuhaan!" She said making Daarika shocked.

_________________________________________

Extremely sorry guys for not updating!
I am struck with studies a lot these days. Forgive me!

Next update; maybe tomorrow

Love you guys!

Next update; when this story reaches 5k views

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 52.8K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
11.4K 709 16
'HER' Series book one They thought they were strangers but they were more than that... โ™กโ™กโ™ก ADVAIT SHEKHWAT- 29 years ol...
10.2M 762K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
23.7K 1.3K 50
Revenge and anger can drive a man to any extent. He either looses himself and drowns in the everlasting anguish or finds an unexplored path. Raja Rud...