heart of desire ( harry j pot...

By wstrnflies

โ†ณ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง "And he looked at me like there was something worth looking at... More

๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„
๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
โ€•๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
3.0 โˆฃ family dinners
3.1 โˆฃ black still at large
3.2 โˆฃ the dementors
3.3 โˆฃ boggart's and creatures
3.4 โˆฃ attempted visit
3.5 โˆฃ the odd black dog
3.6 โˆฃ hogsmeade trip
3.7 โˆฃ december 31st
3.8 โˆฃ patronus
3.9 โˆฃ quidditch finals
3.10 โˆฃ buckbeaks execution
3.11 โˆฃ a bittersweet reunion
3.12 โˆฃ full moon
3.13 โˆฃ time travel
3.14 โˆฃ snapes outburst
3.15 โˆฃ grudges
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
4.0 โˆฃ pureblood supremacist
4.1 โˆฃ the invitations
4.2 โˆฃ trio's reunite
4.3 โˆฃ world cup
4.4 โˆฃ hogwarts announcement
4.5 โˆฃ friendly encounters
4.6 โˆฃ s.p.e.w
4.7 โˆฃ illicit affairs
4.8 โˆฃ the goblet's choice
4.9 โˆฃ rita skeeter
4.10 โˆฃ article obsession
4.11 โˆฃ the first task
4.12 โˆฃ chosen
4.13 โˆฃ champign problems
4.14 โˆฃ the second task
4.15 โˆฃ getting older
4.16 โˆฃ the final task
4.17 โˆฃ new beginnings
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
5.0 โˆฃ august silence
5.1 โˆฃ the truth in secrets
5.2 โˆฃ state of grace
5.3 โˆฃ welcoming at hogwarts
5.4 โˆฃ defence for beginners
5.5 โˆฃ astronomy
5.6 โˆฃ high inquisitor
5.7 โˆฃ private meetings
5.8 โˆฃ his defence club
5.9 โˆฃ weasley is our king
5.10 โˆฃ mr weasley's attack
5.11 โˆฃ christmas holiday
5.12 โˆฃ king of my heart
5.13 โˆฃ funny feeling
5.14 โˆฃ st valentines
5.15 โˆฃ room that is required
5.16 โˆฃ epiphany
5.17 โˆฃ weasley's departure
5.18 โˆฃ department of mysteries
5.19 โˆฃ y/n's breakdown
๐˜๐„๐€๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
6.0 โˆฃ the deal
6.1 โˆฃ a letter for help
6.2 โˆฃ peter losing wendy
6.3 โˆฃ confidant
6.4 โˆฃ the smell of love
6.5 โˆฃ he wasn't really there
6.6 โˆฃ unwanted suspicions
6.7 โˆฃ save your tears
6.8 โˆฃ exiled love
6.9 โˆฃ so this is christmas?
6.10 โˆฃ art of touch *
6.11 โˆฃ delicate
6.12 โˆฃ new years day
6.13 โˆฃ the showoff
6.14 โˆฃ happiness is a rare thing
6.15 โˆฃ draco's reminder
6.16 โˆฃ oh, the family line
6.17 โˆฃ house of cards
6.18 โˆฃ lucky charm *
6.19 โˆฃ as the world falls down
6.20 โˆฃ loves for show
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‘
7.0 โˆฃ five years
7.1 โˆฃ mastermind
7.2 โˆฃ getaway car
7.3 โˆฃ the life of willows
7.4 โˆฃ sweet nothings *
7.5 โˆฃ charming weddings
7.6 โˆฃ finally awakon
7.7 โˆฃ regulus black
7.8 โˆฃ don't have to do this alone
7.9 โˆฃ back from the dead
7.10 โˆฃ what was i made for?
7.11 โˆฃ house in nebraska
7.12 โˆฃ i will just let you down
7.13 โˆฃalways repeating itself
7.14 โˆฃ it's you
7.15 โˆฃ glorious purpose
7.16 โˆฃ malfoy manor
7.17 โˆฃ difficult
7.18 โˆฃ working together, feelings
7.19 โˆฃ grace and theodore
7.21 โˆฃgraceland too

7.20 โˆฃlittle old me

375 11 1
By wstrnflies

Sneaking Y/n into the Slytherin Common room was easier than the three had thought since everyone was off to dinner. "Cleared," Grace announced causing Theodore to chuckle a little bit walking into the room following Y/n. 

Looking around the room everything looked the same, nothing was different about the layout. Still in its darkened gaze from under the water, giving it a beautiful glow. Y/n missed it, the leather couches angled in front of one another. 

"Clear." Correcting her causing the blonde girl to send a glare over to the brown haired boy shrugging his shoulders. "I'll find Enzo, get him and his dad to help give us an excuse," Theodore informed both of them. 

Furrowing her eyebrows. "Enzo's dad is here?" Remembering the Slytherin never having a true conversation with him counting Enzo was always to himself, and hanging around Daphne when she wasn't around Theodore. Since the two of them were almost siblings at this point. 

Making his way towards the door to leave once more. "Death Eater Patrol, all the exits." Theodore had left the room; with the silence that is around the room comforting inside of Y/n's mind. 

"Miss it?" Grace asked with the two of them walking towards the dorm rooms. 

"Yeah," Followed behind her once more. The tone that was inside her voice sat comfortably for the first time in a while. "I missed all of you, well-" Stopping herself knowing that she was just mostly talking about Grace and Theodore rather than anyone else. 

Opening the door of the Slytherin girl's dorm. "Pansy sure missed you, gave us updates every time." Once she had walked into the room there was a smell of nostalgia looming in the way. The room was empty which made sense for around dinner time for no one to be inside of it. 

"Haven't eaten real food in months," Y/n informed Grace complaining quietly with the blonde sitting down on her bed eyeing Y/n almost not wanting to take her eyes off of her best friend thankful that the rumors weren't true going around. 

"I thought you died," Being truthful from her comment that was made inside of the room of requirement. 

Calming down what she was doing, Y/n froze at this turning to Grace, she looked up at her stopping in the moment. Doing something that Alphard had told her to do. "I did it to protect Theodore and You,'" Explaining shortly how she felt about the whole thing. "I'm scared...honestly." 

"So am I." Grace sat directly in front of her. 

Y/n was silent staring and Grace rubbed her hands together, sighing deeply knowing that many people were now scared about everything going on. "Alphard told me to be scared with people," Finishing up standing back up and going to the robes; putting on the Slytherin robe over Harry's shirt. "So we're scared together, yeah?" 

Smiling a little bit with a smirk on her face. "Yeah" Going over so that she could get ready for dinner as well. "I was going to move into Grimmauld...If it was true." 

"If it was true," Y/n was simply buttoning the robe up. "I want you to close it...Let the memories die with me when this is over."  

"Plus the cleaning inside of Grimmauld reckon would be wild." 

Grace took a second thinking about it; "Same here, I don't think my dad would want to live in a house like that." Finishing the conversation between the two of them. 

"Hey, I'm scared." Before the two of them had left the blonde girl had turned to Y/n. 

Not saying anything else Y/n grabbed the girl by her shoulder and hugged her. The hug was tight and feeling pressure between the two of them to come out of this living for one another. "Let's go, I'm hungry" Grabbing onto Grace's hand the two robed girls made their way out of the dormitory. 

When they had walked down to the main area of the dorm. "Ready?" Theodore questioned her, nodding towards the door in the distance. "Enzo is outside waiting to take us up, came up with some excuse that I was helping Grace with her throwing up or something." 

"Ew gross," Grace commented on it causing Y/n to smile ever so slightly. This was what she liked, being around the people who understood her better than any relationship could ever do to her. "Never say I'm throwing up willingly," 

Furrowing her eyebrows and cocking her head ever so slightly towards the blonde-haired girl. "How do you throw up willingly?" Inquiring towards her. 

"Basically-" 

Quickly cutting her off before she went onto some tangent. "We don't have time." 

"Rude," Grace muttered to Y/n, with both of the girls holding onto each other while they were walking. 

Going outside of the common room, Enzo had leaned on the wall with his dad hitting him on the shoulder to straighten himself up. Mr Tewksbury was usually kind to Y/n which she didn't get a lot from older Death Eaters. It was probably because he and one of her brothers were close most like it. Feeling like he had to owe something to them by taking care of their little sister. "It's good to see you're okay, Y/n." were the first words she remembered him saying to her when they made eye contact. 

"I'm glad to see it too," Not even knowing how to answer that question anymore. The group of them started to walk upstairs with, Y/n putting the hood on her robe so that no one saw her coming. Counting her hair was very significant. "You don't need to risk yourself, and your son for me." 

"There's a war happening, doing the littlest dumb would get us killed." Trying to defend why he was doing something like this. "Besides' Sirius and Regulus would've done the same for us. One more than the other." 

Pursing her lips together; "I would've done the same for you," Nodding her head and eyeing the man beside her wearing all black. "And Enzo." Eyeing he and Theodore talked about how they were going to get Y/n into the Slytherin section of the crowd without being noticed by someone who didn't like her. Which was way more common coming from her house nowadays. 

He started to walk forward with Theodore grabbing onto Y/n's arm a little bit bringing her back to talk to them. "We're going to have to sandwich you to bring you in," Theodore mentioned to her, Y/n nodded her head understanding. 

"Guard has gotten bigger," Enzo pointed out to her, "The whole castle is surrounded by Death Eaters, less than the start of the year, that's for sure Could've killed someone and got away with it now compared to before." 

"What a metaphor," Grace joined the conversation catching up with the group. "I would've used one sweater counting the current state," 

Shrugging his shoulders not caring how she reacted to the metaphor he brought to the table. "It was the only one that made sense." Simply put. "Anyways, where's Harry?" 

"Trying to find it," Y/n simply put it since Enzo didn't know what was going on. "I'm going to have a little fun with Snape before you know," Her accent was thick as she walked next to Grace; rubbing the corners of her eyes. Looking and seeing 

The four of them thankfully got passed the two Death Eaters guarding the door. But waiting a moment, she had walked in with her head semi-down. Going over to where she, Grace, and Theodore had normally sat. Y/n finally saw how much Hogwarts had changed, sitting down slowly with her legs crossed keeping her eyes on the table waiting to hear the sounds of Snape coming up to the podium to talk. 

Staring at the table, she had accepted that these might be her last moments. Once the guards are aware of her presence they wouldn't hesitate to kill her. Closing her eyes she sighed deeply, taking in all of the emotions. Accepting imminent death to defeat Voldemort. 

Holding onto her own hands she lifted her head proudly trying to forget about what she thought but just accept it. Each of the Houses' sat together as a group at their tables, and down the hall were Two Death Eaters. Standing next to him was Professor McGonagall, her face seemed to be ashen, bearing reducing, and standing along the right wall was Flitwick standing by. Snape finally had walked in silence. 

Lowering the hood on her head slowly; revealing her face and hair turning and seeing Snape moving her head from being seen by the Death Eaters by the door. "Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you here at this hour. It has come to my attention that earlier this evening... Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade. 

There was a murmur inside of the hall. Feeling something inside of her pocket, she pulled it out seeing that it was a note. "I mention this in the hopes that truth will not be supplanted by rumor." Snape had continued; "For myself and a few select members of the staff, this comes as little surprise. We have, for some time, considered Mr. Potter's return to Hogwarts to be not only possible but inevitable. Consequently, in the past several months and under my specific direction, exhaustive defensive strategies have been employed to defeat any attempt Mr. Potter might make to breach these walls. But know this. Should anyone -- student or staff -- attempt to aid Mr. Potter, that person will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Rest assured: So long as I am Headmaster at Hogwarts, Harry Potter will never again step foot in this castle" 

There was applause coming from the Slytherin end of the table; with maisy Renolds glowering over them. Snape raised a hand silencing them. "Now then, If anyone here has knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening. I invite them to step forward." Y/n saw that as a perfect moment. 

Looking around no one moved, it was silent. Going to stand up; Theodore grabbed her leg trying to stop her. "I'm okay." Mouthing to him and moving his hand from her leg quickly. 

"Only the difference between truth and lies, courage and cowardice," said Professor McGonagall, who had turned pale,

Amycus moved forward until he was offensively close to Professor McGonagall, his face within inches of hers. She refused to back away but looked down at him as if he were something disgusting she had found stuck to a seat.

"It's not a case of what you'll permit, Minerva McGonagall. Your time's over. It's us who's in charge here now, and you'll back me up or you'll pay the price."

He spit on her face, "Enough." Snape got between the two of them. 

"Crucio!" Y/n shouted, lifting the Death Eater by his feet and throwing him in the air like a drowning man, thrashing and howling in pain, and then with a crunch and a shattering of glass, he smashed into the front of the bookcase and crumpled, insensible, to the floor. 

Snape stares in stunned disbelief. Around the Death Eaters pointed their wands up with a gasp coming from the crowd ducking. Theodore ran over with his wand pointing it back at them almost protecting Y/n's body fully from the frame. Grace stood up as well pointing her wand at the other end of Death Eaters surrounding them. 

Everyone who thought she was dead stared at Y/n in shock. Catching her breath she looked at McGonagall who nodded showing that she was okay. Color was starting to form inside of Y/n's face one more time, seeing Theodore and Grace run to her defense right away. But feeling like they shouldn't have done that knowing the outcome of it. 

Pointing her wand at Snape now staring at him with betrayal inside of her eyes. "You going to silence me now?" Y/n inquired the way of the man; "Strike me down? From opposing you and your lord? Tell them how you did it, Serveus....Or betrayed a friend, my brother knew you were weak. A coward!" 

Shouting towards him now, with anger flowing through every inch of her body knowing that because of Snape Sirius was dead. Remembering the moments of her telling him that he was hurt, Snape didn't do anything. He just acted like nothing was wrong. She wanted to show how disturbed all of this had made her, through all the deaths that she had done. "I'm weak!? That's what you told him." Calling back to a death eater meeting, Theodore had overheard. "Tu es un imbécile," (You're a fool)

Snape's eyes find Y/n's, remaining a mask. McGonagall stands poised. Stepping forward she had sent a Volcanic Blast Snape's way. Pivoting, he parries the spell towards Y/n, Theodore grabbed her ducking and covering her. barely and sends it to Ricocheting around the room. 

In all of the Chaos, The Order had walked through the door. Ron, Hermione, Lupin, Arthur, Molly, Fred, George, Percy, Luna, Dean, Bill, Fleur, and Kingsley. No sight of Harry anywhere. Flitwick and the rest of the staff who listened to Y/n, and McGonagall- Leaped forward, wands out; Snape was outnumbered right away, standing and the epicenter, parries spell after spell with astonishing skill. Y/n tried deflecting a lot of them, with two curses going towards Alecto and Amycus Carrow. 

Snape had taken that he wasn't going to live in this on his own, reducing the torches that line the wall to smoke and pitching leaving the wall in Darkness, the sounds of whooshing sounds fill the hall and flying away. McGonagall had raised her wand, aloft, who's done it? "Coward! Coward! And he didn't even stay to fight!" McGonagall had shouted, Grace smiled at this outburst coming from the woman whom they always messed with yet never gotten anything from. "Black, now do you mind telling me what you're doing here?" 

"Uhm," Y/n looked at Theodore and then to Grace. "No? Minnie." 

Shaking her head with a small smirk on her lips understanding the 'Black' siblings more than anything. "All right!" Turning to the room that was rattling up. "Settle down! Settle down!" Slowly the room became quiet. "-evacuation will be overseen by Mr. Filch and Madam Pomfrey. Prefects, when I give the word, you will organize your House and take your charges, in an orderly fashion, to the evacuation point."

Many of the students looked petrified. Ernie Macmillan stood up at the Hufflepuff table and shouted. "And what if we want to stay and fight?"

There was a smattering of applause.

"If you are of age, you may stay," said Professor McGonagall.

"What about our things?" called a girl at the Ravenclaw table.

"Our trunks, our owls?"

"We have no time to collect possessions," said Professor McGonagall. "The important thing-" 

But her final words were drowned as a different voice echoed throughout the Hall. It was high, cold, and clean. There was no telling from where it came; it seemed to issue from the walls themselves. Like the monster it had once commanded, it might have lain dormant there for centuries.

Y/n looked at the small vial that came into the room. "I know you are preparing to fight." There were screams amongst the students, some of whom clutched each other, looking around in terror for the source of the sound. "Your efforts are futile. You cannot fight me. I do not want to kill you. I have great respect for the teachers of Hogwarts. I do not want to spill magical blood."

There was silence in the Hall now, the kind of silence that presses against the eardrums, that seems too huge to be contained by walls. "Give me Harry Potter," said Voldemort's voice, "and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave the school untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you should be rewarded." 

"You have until midnight...." Before the silence had swallowed. There was something that made Y/n look back to the small glowing blue orb. "Y/n Black, I know you're hearing this. You have a chance to redeem yourself and prove your loyalty to me. Even though I should've given you this option. You're smart and calculated...Bring me Harry Potter yourself, and spare your own life." 

The silence swallowed them all again. Every head turned, and everyone in the place seemed to try and find Harry. Y/n looked at where the orb had gone off to stare into space. "Y/n," Theodore gained her attention. 

Biting and licking her lips and trying to move her attention. "I'm okay." Letting go of him and rubbing the bottom of her lip. Y/n knew the right thing to do was help Harry with the final Horcuxe but inside of her journal, she had tried to lay it out. 

Then a figure rose from the Slytherin table and she recognized Pansy Parkinson as she raised a shaking arm and screamed, "She knows where he is!" Pointing towards Y/n. 

There was a movement of Y/n going to raise her wand towards Pansy waiting for the moment. "No," Theodore grabbed onto her arm stopping her standing in front of the girl from doing something stupid. 

"Thank you, Miss Parkinson." Said McGonagall in a clipped voice. "You will leave the Hall first with Mr Filch. If the rest of your House could follow." 

Cheers were rising again and McGonagall's eyes turned on Y/n. "I presume you have a reason for returning, Black. What is it you need?" 

Looking at Minnie, "To get Harry more time." 

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle." 

Everyone started to move around getting ready for the war, Y/n rushed over to Grace and Theodore, Hermione and Ron. "Did anyone see Harry?" Y/n searched their eyes, and all three of them looked at her shaking their heads. 

"He's probably still at the Ravenclaw tower." Ron had purposed. But he eyed Y/n not knowing anything, staring right at her. Knowing the deal that Voldemort had offered her. 

Nodding her head as reassurance. "I'll go help," Y/n had pointed out letting go of Grace, before making her way towards the double doors. Theodore grabbed her before she could make her exit. 

Holding onto Y/n, he looked down into her eyes; "Don't do something stupid." More than some kind of warning to her. "It's a trap." 

"I know," Nodding her head, she secretly didn't know. She thought Voldemort would've taken it as second if she had brought him the thing he wanted. Nothing inside of her wanted to betray Harry. "Doesn't mean I can't find him," 

Everyone was exiting the Great Hall to get ready to protect Hogwarts. In a rush, a lot of the professors were guiding their students either to the dungeons or to the safety of whoever was going to protect Hogwarts. Y/n, let go of Theodore with one more grip on his arm, almost as a thank you. 

Rushing out of the Great Hall, her eyes had fallen on Remus who was starting to make his way up to one of the towers to get higher ground with Tonks. In her mind, they only had half an hour until midnight meaning nothing could wait. He was talking to Kingsley, Tonks, and Arthur along with Fred and George. 

"Moony!" Y/n called out going over to him, he had gotten his attention now grabbed by her. With Y/n running over and wrapping her arms around him quickly. 

Kingsley cleared his throat, "We only have half an hour until midnight, so we need to act fast!" Announcing causing Y/n to hold tighter onto Remus, he held the back of her head for comfort. 

Pulling away from him and looking up at the man, that had helped her through all of this. The only person that if he didn't show up that day in Grimmauld Place she could've been dead right now from alcohol poisoning. "Thanks, Moony- for everything." 

"Don't need to thank me for anything, kiddo." Letting go of her fully and nodding his head. "You stay where everyone can see you, I can't go through that." Biting onto her lip a little and nodding her head, knowing that if Remus had lost her, he wouldn't know what to do with himself counting she was the last piece of Sirius that was inside of this world. 

Now grabbing his attention away from the girl. "Meanwhile Remus"—Kingsley indicated Lupin— "Arthur"—he pointed toward Mr. Weasley, sitting at the Gryffindor table— "and I will take groups into the grounds. We'll need somebody to organize the defense of the entrances of the passageways into the school— "

"Sounds like a job for us," called Fred, indicating himself and George, and Kingsley nodded his approval.

Theodore and Grace walked over joining the Order. "I'll help," Theodore nodded towards Fred and George butting into the conversation. 

"All right, leaders up here and we'll divide up the troops!"

"Black," said McGonagall, hurrying up to him, as students flooded the platform, jostling for position, receiving instructions, "Aren't you supposed to be looking for Potter?"

Nodding her head, "Yea." Remembering what she was doing. Hermione and Ron looked at Y/n; with Hermione eyeing her bag around her arm. Y/n understood that she was trying to say that they were going to go and look for the fang inside the chamber of secrets. 

"Come find us, when you find Harry" Hermione told her to. 

Y/n looked at them before hugging Remus once more out of good luck. "Love you," Whispering lowly, before letting go. She knew Voldemort was able to get through whatever protections were being put up. No matter how much everyone wanted to deny it. 

Remus was almost shocked by this, not remembering a time she said that to him or anyone who wasn't Harry, Grace, or Theodore. He knew how hard it was for a Black to let in someone into their heart, and mind. 

"Love you, too" Remus let go of her one more time. "Go and find Harry," She started to make her way through the crowd going around trying to do at least something to protect the school. 

Going into her bag she pulled out her wand placing it closer to her for her to grab. But before she could do anything someone grabbed her arm pulling her aside, and then suddenly she felt the feeling of her stomach getting turned inside out. 

Her body hit the weight of the ground. Y/n looked at; Crabbee holding onto her arm. "I found her, Dark Lord." He confessed to him. Y/n lifted her eyes to see Voldemort in front of her, in the distance was Hogwarts. 

Surrounding her were a dozen of Death Eaters. Defeated as she lay on the ground. "Very well," The clapping of Bellatrix could be heard grabbing her attention. "I assume you heard my message, Black." 

Voldemort had stood over her body, as she tried to sit up to look him in the eyes. His bare foot had kicked her back to the ground. "Tell me, Black, do you know how to speak of loyalty?" Waiting for an answer from her, Y/n stayed silent.

This silence was angering Voldemort, rushing over to her and gripping up her face to equal towards him. "Answer me, child," 

Her equally cold eyes matched the soulless one of his. She had lost too much to feel any kind of scared, or anger towards him. Emotionally defeated by the whole thing. His cold finger pressed into her dark mark, causing it to come out of the fade it had for the past almost a year. 

Moving her head so that she could remember who she was. Voldemort eyed the Dark Mark slowly moving on her forearm. "Bring me, Potter- and I'll spare you. No more blood needs to be shed." 

"Regulus, Sirius, Alphard, Your father, Your Mother...Your best friends, Nott, Even Hogwarts," He breathed into her face. "It can all be spared."

Trying to catch her breath, with a cold face. "Yes, m'lord." Whispering towards him. Her eyes dragged to Bellatrix who was ready to kill her, with a darkened smirk on her face. Y/n moved her gaze looking at Narcissa putting her hand out to bring the girl too. 

Voldemort had pushed her to the ground one more time. His whole body turned to the border being around Hogwarts in a dome, with magic. Narcissa moved through the crowd leaning down to help Y/n stand up. The woman grabbed onto her aunt, for help. "Is Draco okay?" Were the first words being asked? 

Humming instead of saying anything. "Stay here," Narcissa held onto the girl once they had gotten back into the crowd of Death Eaters, cupping the side of her head. Y/n didn't say much, not knowing what to say anymore just knowing what she stood for. 

All the love inside of her stomach, formed into acid. One that was burning her insides, and leaving nothing but an empty shell. 

Remembering why, Regulus did what he did was for the right thing. Knowing he was going to die before his actions were done. Nagini followed along with Voldemort, with Y/n looking at it with furrowed eyes. 

Wouldn't he keep a Horcrux close to him? 

"Wands," He demanded, everyone started to slowly lift their wands. "Go on." Camly continuing, the border around Hogwarts started to get hit by fire, slowly trying to crack it yet nothing was happening. 

Y/n stood there, watching this happen feeling defeated inside of her stomach. Turning to Narcissa, she had let go of her; seeing that every death eater was distracted by something. 

Pulling away from the group of people. Y/n had started to speed walk away; towards the castle that was in the distance. Knowing she couldn't apparate onto the Hogwarts campus even from this distance. Patting her pockets so felt that her wand was nowhere to be found. "Fuck," Muttering under her breath, before ducking into the night guarding Hogwarts. 

The plumes ricochet madly, shattering the lattice as the Knights struggle to defend the castle. McGonagall looks up: more plumes light up the sky and begin to plummet. "Fall inside! Everybody! Fall inside!" Announcing to anyone who was nearby enough to hear what she was saying. 

Windows started to shatter inside, pierced by plumes, which materialized into Death Eaters, students instantly engaged with those dark wizards. Standing shoulder to shoulder as they defend the school that was surrounding them. 

One of the death eaters that formed was Y/n. Gaining her balance from that as she panted looking around and rushing to find Harry. Along with any trace of Harry. "Ginny!" Seeing the red-headed girl; who was running up the steps. "Tonks," 

Both of them drew their wands at the sounds of their names. "Have you seen Remus?" Tonks had questioned Y/n. Her heart dropped shaking her head. 

"I haven't seen no one" Trying to get her voice heard over the sounds of explosions around her mind. "None of you saw Harry, Theodore, and Grace?" Furrowing her eyebrows and searching the eyes of Ginny. 

Her heart was racing at the thought of anything bad happening to anyone. A thousand thoughts crossed her mind when she thought about the fact Remus was nowhere to be found. Counting he was a werewolf there could be dozens of possibilities. "Theodore, was with Draco last time; I've seen him." Tonks had pointed out, in the distance to the right. "Grace was with Hermione and Ron somewhere." 

Ginny finally broke her silence. "Harry was going to the room of requirements." With a deep sigh, she wondered if that was where everyone had gone off to. 

Tonks grabbed onto Y/n pulling her to the side; "Harry knows you were with You-know-who." Explaining it shortly. "Pansy broke the news to him, almost as a taunt." 

"He knows, I wouldn't-" Locking eyes with Tonks, their matching ones taking a second to understand one another. "They all know, I wouldn't right?" 

Take a second to watch Y/n. She didn't know if everything was falling on her choice, counting Voldemort wanted her to be the one to bring Harry to him. Not even knowing if she could bring herself to him, alive. 

Staring at Tonks, hoping she knew that she would do nothing like that. "I don't think, I'm coming out of this alive." Putting it into simple words for him. "I'm- I'm not giving up, Harry. I can't." 

"Then don't," Tonks said nodding her head, in comfortation of what Y/n had thought. "You don't have to do anything, my mom told you that. Go find him, now." 

Almost giving her a push, Y/n followed along running down the corridors of a crumbling Hogwarts. Turning the corner she had closed her eyes waiting for the door. 

I need somewhere to be alone, hide myself. 

Begging for it inside of her head, the door had materialized on her second run past. The furor of the battle died the moment, they crossed the threshold and closed the door behind him; All of it was silent. They are in a place the size of a cathedral with the appearance of a city, its towering walls built of objects hidden by thousands of long-gone students. 

"So how come you three aren't with Voldemort?" hearing the voice of Harry through her ears. 

"We're gonna be rewarded," said Crabbe. His voice was surprisingly soft for such an enormous person: Harry had hardly ever heard him speak before. Crabbe was speaking like a small child promised a large bag of sweets. "We 'ung back, Potter. We decided not to go. Decided to bring you to 'im. Whe'er get the reward for you, then your ol' girlfriend huh?"

"Good plan," said Harry in mock admiration already knowing about what the orb had said to everyone inside of Hogwarts. 

Harry didn't truly think Y/n could bring herself to bring him to Voldemort. She couldn't do that to herself, more than him. Everyone who knew them knew that. "How did you get in here," He asked. 

"C'mon, Draco. Don't be a prat." Whispering to him, loud enough for Harry to hear this. 

Draco's hand twitched at the sight of this, his brows were conflicted not knowing what to do. But catching a sight of Y/n, and her silhouette, far beyond Harry's shoulder. Knowing she was more experienced than him, even if he didn't want to admit it. 

A ball of scarlet light bursts from his wand; "Avada Kedavra," The spell caroms off the stone bust instead, sending the diadem spinning into the air. 

"Crucio!" Shouted Y/n, pointing it right toward Crabbe sending him to the ground. A groan echoes through the walls, of the towering junk.  

At this, "Expelliarmus," Theodore shouted; hitting Goyle with one as well. "This is mine now," Grabbing the wand that was on the ground.  

"Your mums worried about you, don't do anything dense," Y/n warned handing him back his wand and giving Harry Goyle's wand. Draco was shaken up at this point grabbing onto the wand shocked taking the hint from his family to just go on like nothing had happened. 

Crabbe's curse missed him but hit the stone bust, which flew into the air; the diadem soared upward and then dropped out of sight in the mass of objects on which the bust had rested.

"STOP!" Draco shouted at Crabbe, his voice echoing through the enormous room. "The Dark Lord wants him alive— "

"So? I'm not killing him, am I?" yelled Crabbe, throwing off Malfoy's restraining arm. "But if I can, I will, the Dark Lord wants him dead anyway, what's the diff—?"

Crabbe aimed to kill Y/n once they had gotten a sight of her. Harry shot a stunning spell at Crabbe once noticing that. "Don't kill him! DON'T KILL HER!" Draco had yelled at Crabbe and Goyle, who were both aiming at Harry and Y/n.

"Do it! Get on his good side." Y/n admitted putting her hands up in defense. 

"Y/n!" Harry, Draco, and Theodore had warned her from the death wish. 

Y/n stood there with a shrug on her shoulders. Draco talked to Crabbe and Goyle trying to get them off of her back. Crabbe wheeled around and screamed. "Avada Kedarva," almost hitting Y/n; Theodore grabbed onto her waist pulling her away from the spell. 

Harry had hit Goyle with a stunning spell. "Are you okay?" Grabbing the attention of Y/n, who was close to death enough. 

"Yea," Trying to fix herself. "Yea, Har?" 

Not saying anything but humming to her with a head nod; looking away from Theodore holding onto her. "It's Nagani," Turning her attention now to Harry, hoping he would take a second to listen to her. "Harry, don't ignore me, over foolish students, You're joking." 

"I'm not believing anything," Harry muttered still looking for the Diadem.  

"Harry-" 

Theodore sighed letting go of Y/n; staring at him she was confused about where this was coming from. "Can you two not have a lover's quarrel right now." 

"Nott," Harry warned him. "Why are you even here, shouldn't you be-" 

The sounds of Ron screaming were heard, causing Y/n, Harry, and Theodore to furrow their eyebrows. "Run! Goyle's set the bloody place on fire!" Holding onto Hermione's hand, Grace ran quickly after the two of them. 

"Bloody fucking idiot, I tell you!" Grace yelled, grabbing Y/n as the group of them ran. 

Seeing the river of scarlet flames hitting around the walls, along with the towers slowly falling in flames; with papers falling to the ground in flames. They all dashed through the remaining aisle, as the tower turned into all ash around them. There were flames drawing closer, mutating into a pack of fiery beats; serpents, chimeras, and dragons; all nipping at their heels. 

Y/n still had heels on; running with them on. Gripping onto Grace's hand. "What can we do?" Hermione screamed over the deafening roars of the fire. "What can we do?"

"Here!"

Harry seized a pair of heavy-looking broomsticks from the nearest pile of junk and threw one to Ron, who pulled Hermione with him, Theodore, Grace, and Y/n grabbing the blonde girl bringing her with her. Knowing that she didn't know how to fly a broomstick. "Yknow, this wasn't my act of service for the day," Grace tried to joke while everyone was trying to get ready to fly out. "There's a reason why I never played Quidditch," 

Y/n swung her leg over the broom, and kicked it off the ground soaring up missing by the feet and horned beak of a flaming raptor that was flying through the air. Everything about this was overstimulating towards her, Y/n feeling Grace holding onto her tightly muttering prayers inside of her lips. 

"Merlin, if you-" 

"I've played since I was eight, Gray." Warning her best friend trying to stay consintrated on what she was doing. 

Suddenly the thought inside of her was defeated seeing Draco holding onto the top of the tower, trying to not lose his balance and fall into the fire. "Har!" Shouting his name even if he didn't want to hear it coming from her mouth. "Draco! I can't leave him. No matter how much I want to," 

"She's joking, right?" Ron said to Hermione. 

Harry sees the worry on Y/n's face, since she couldn't go and get him. Moving his broom around and jetting towards the stranded boy. Ron shook his head, "If we die for them! I will kill Y/n myself! And you Harry!" 

"Try me, Ronald!" Y/n warned shouting towards him. 

Theodore noticed the glistening Diahama that was falling down. Zooming towards it, he reached his hand out grabbing it before it fell into the fire holding onto it tightly. "I have it! Go- Door, Now!" 

Inside of the left of her ear; "Form a sentence!" Grace held onto Y/n, digging her fingernails into her stomach. 

"Get the bloody hell out! Is what he said!" Ron shouted right back to Grace. 

Y/n ducked as she tried to gain speed on the fire catching up to her. Praying to get there on time as she was seconds away flying out of the door. Landing on the floor, and falling with Grace laying next to her. "Never again," The blonde girl mentioned. Harry and Draco come flying out of the room as well, with the door vanishing. 

Everything inside of her was stopping her from going and kissing him, making sure everything was okay. But it was obvious that Harry wanted nothing to do with her in the moment. The sounds of Draco coughing had dragged her out of the thought. 

"C-Crabbe, Goyle...." Choked Draco struggling to get off of th ground. 

"He's dead," Said Ron, harshly stopping standing up as if nothing had happened. 

The Battle was still going on around her, remembering that Remus was no where to be found to her acknowledgment. "Y/n!?" Harry called for her sharply, shocked by this she had struggled up. 

"I need to help Tonks," Standing up, and helping Grace. "She can't find Remus." 

"No," Said Hermione getting up to her feet, Draco was slumped on the floor, not having his wand in his hands. "We have to stick together, I say...Theodore?" 

Everyone turned to him confused, seeing the man holding the diadem inside of his hand looking at it as if it was nothing. "Oh, yeah- found this." Throwing it over to Harry, who caught it not wanting to say thank you. 

"It's Nagani," Y/n broke the silence. "Now can I go and find Remus?" Swollowing the lump of denial inside of her throat turning to see Harry. 

Harry ducked his head down not wanting to meet her eyes. "Hermione's right." 

Chuckling almost amazed by what he was saying. "Always is," Rubbing her elbow wanting to leave and walk away. "I helped, that's all I needed to do. I need Remus. I c-" The air had exploded; they had been grouped together. Y/n almost felt herself flying through the air. Screams and yells were heard following the quake. 

┉┉┉┉┉˚* ┉┉┉┉┉
(Words: 6354)

a/n: hey....i know I'm not dead. 
though my fish got hit by a car, and got like six different varents.
ANYWAYS, a couple more chapters <3. 
I'm thinking about making another hp, book but idk what could beat this....

xx -jules. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2.4K 22
After a long and painful chemotherapy with noting but death at its end, Ann awakes under cruelest pain in a unfamiliar bed. While she just gave birt...
31.8K 793 28
philophobia afraid to tell my secrets, to open up my heart, afraid to let someone in who could tear me apart. afraid that if i try again the result...
965 63 15
โ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
14.7K 361 29
As Azkaban's icy walls closed around Sirius Black, accused of the heinous murders of James and Lily Potter, little did he know that the life of his w...