his heartless bride

By kim_snowflake

"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him... More

intro
trailer đź’—
chapter -1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter-9
chapter -10
chapter - 11
chapter - 12
chapter - 13
chapter -14
chapter- 15
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
chapter -22
choose a suitable title
chapter - 24
chapter -25
chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter- 28
chapter - 29
chapter -30
chapter 31
Shiva Rudra đź’–

chapter - 23

5.1K 228 27
By kim_snowflake

Yuhaan pov

"B-but.......your wedding....it just happened as a coincidence right?" Arush asked

"Yes........but what if I tell you it was a plan?" Yuhaan said

"W-what? What do you mean?" He asked

"It was my plan" Yuhaan said

"How?"

|Flashback|

The Sultanate, The Hind and The Suryapratapgarh are the three major and most powerful kingdoms in the 16 BE.
The Hind is known for its glory and rich culture. The Suryapratapgarh is known for its defence and gun powders, and the last but not the least, The Sultanate which is known as the city of diamonds was rich with jewels and magnificent aura. One would never come back from sultanate after going there.

All the three countries had wars since the ancient regimes which made the people uncomfortable. So the three kings of the kingdoms decided to sign a pact which stated that they would not involve in other kingdom's wealth or war against each other.

All the three kings signed the pact and it was peaceful until Suryadeva, the king of The Suryapratapgarh decided to conquer The Sultanate against the pact. It was the beauty of the Sultanate which made him a desire to conquer it.

He attacked the Sultanate suddenly and due to his sudden attack, sultanate started losing its military power. Suryadeva continued to attack mercilessly and it resulted in the bloodshed of millions of people. Millions died in the war from the both side but The Sultanate was hit very badly by the Suryadeva.

Sultanate was about to lose in the war when Chandrashekhar, the king of the Hind helped the Sultanate by providing weapons and many materials which made sultanate see a ultimate victory.

When Rafan Ahmed Khan asked for a favour in return for chandrashekhar's help, chandrashekhar asked him to make Yuhaan marry one of his daughter in return.

Sultan Rafan Ahmed Khan agreed and promised. It happened when Yuhaan was merely 14.

Yuhaan looked at the kurtha which was placed on the bed.

"Should I marry this woman?" He asked to himself. He couldn't see any other woman in her place.

"No........" Was the only though striked his mind

"I can't sacrify myself just for the sake of my father's promise" he thought.

His grip on the kurtha got tightened

"But If I am not marrying chandrashekhar's daughter then there would be a war between the countries which would put the lives of people in danger" he thought.

After thinking deeply he came to a conclusion to marry Sarika as he didn't want to disappoint his father and his people.

He was thinking deeply when Sarika entered the room.

"Sultan..." She called Yuhaan. Yuhaan's gaze fell on her who was standing in nervous

"What?" Yuhaan asked

"I need to talk with you" she said.

Yuhaan moved his gaze from her to the nearest object and sat down. His legs were crossed and his hands were placed in a mejestic way.

"Speak up" he said

Sarika's hand clenched her veil, she kneeled down on the cold floor and she spoke

"I am sorry sultan.....but i-i love someone and I a-am pregnant" she said and Yuhaan's eyes widen

"Pregnant?? HOW CHEAP OF YOU" he murmured and pointed his sword on her neck. Sarika looked at the sword in horrer.

"How can you do this?? You are about to be my wife, an bride of Sultanate but how can you do this?? HOW CAN YOU !" he shouted and she flinched at his high decible.

"This is a sin......and you must pay for it.....you don't deserve to be my wife or to live" he said and pushed the sword very near to the neck.

"S-sultan please.....I beg your mercy.......i-i was forced to marry you......please leave me" she cried and tears rolled from her eyes.

"I-i would request my father to w-withdraw this proposa-"

"No need.......just do what I say" Yuhaan said and withdrawed his sword from her neck.

He turned towards the window and looked at the view. Sarika was looking at him with hope but her hope shattered into prices when he said that.

"Run away from here......" He said

"W-what?" Sarika asked in dilema.

"Run away from me, this state or even this country and if possible....." Yuhaan turned away and came to her. He leaned infront of her and wispered in her ears

"From this world......that would be more easier for me. It's your punishment for cheating me, the sultan of Sultanate" Yuhaan said and Sarika looked at him with tears.

He is asking her to stay away from her family...........he asked her to die!

"I-isnt there a-any other way?" Sarika's glimmering eyes looked at him

"Either run away or die, only this two was given to you" Yuhaan said

"Fine....i would go from h-here, just for my love and my b-baby" she said and turned to go when Yuhaan stopped her.

"Don't blame me for the state you have been pushed now, it's you who have found this path. This is for your child" he said and gave a small golden box.

Sarika looked at the box and looked at him. She wiped her tears and took the box from him and left.

Yuhaan looked at the view again and a smile crept on his face. It was his plan.

He knew that Sarika loves someone and would definitely won't be his wife because he was aiming for someone.

Yuhaan's eyes fell on the nearest potrait. He took it and opened it and looked at the picture.

"Daarika, this trap is for you." He said and smiled. After looking at the potrait he went near the fire pyre and said

"I would let you feel the same pain this potrait feels now after getting married to me."

He said and threw the potrait into the fire pyre. It started burning and turns into to ashes.

|Flashback ends|

"After that.....the rest you know" Yuhaan said as he sipped the wine beside him.

"Are you for real?? You are spoiling another woman's life in the name of revenge!" Arush said

"I know what to do Arush. If it wasn't her that day......my Suhani would have been alive with my c-child" Yuhaan's voice breaked.

"Think of it onc-" Arush was about to reply to him when a glass shattered into prices.

Arush and Yuhaan stood up as they heard a noise.

"Who is that?" Yuhaan questioned

_________________________________________
Hi snowsouls,

Thank you for your support and I know I deserves a nice punch for not updating 😅😂 but to be honest, i have promoted to class 10 and my school is pressurizing me with loads of work.

Extremely sorry guys!

Remember your author loves you!

Thanks guys for waiting patiently and making me happy with positive comments 👇🏻

Actually, i am a Hindu who loves all religions equally. If you have read my other Stories you would have noticed that I tried my level best to bring religion equality equally.

I am not aware of Islamic religion that much so I would have made mistakes.

I am extremely sorry for that and if you are finding mistakes please reply like this reader👇🏻 so that I can rectify my mistakes.

Love you guys!

Let's aim for 60k+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 25.1K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...
268K 16.5K 49
The prospect of becoming an Empress seemed blissful, yet the reality proved to be more cursed than she could have imagined. Every day, Nayantara's wh...
20K 979 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
56.9K 2.5K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...