Pregnant by a Psycho - Captive

By queensofsupreme

"Believe me, Angel, I did not kidnap your daughter." I shouted and she shook her head, tears in her eyes. "I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.

Chapter 73.

560 26 3
By queensofsupreme

Liam's POV.

After dropping Angel and Stacey off at their place, I made my way to the jeweler's shop. There, I selected three rings and with the rings in hand, I left the shop and headed straight to Simon's house. Everyone might think this plan is to help Bianca but I am only helping myself because I know once Simon accepts Bianca he will never come through Stacey and me.

As I approached his doorstep, my heart started beating faster. I am so happy and ready to lie to make sure he is out of our lives. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I share the news that Stacey and I are taking the next step in our relationship and getting married. She was always mine and she will always be mine. 

I rang the doorbell and Simon answered the door. 

"What do you want?" He asked without wasting a second.

"I came here." I let myself in. "To invite you to my wedding, personally." I added with a smile. "Stacey would love to see you there?"

"Which girl would marry a psychopath like you?" He smirked.

"Stacey." I smiled. "And she wants you there. She wants you to attend the wed--."

"No! There is no way Stacey would ever agree to marry you." He said, shaking his head. "Stop with the jokes."

"You think I am desperate to come all the way from Stacey's place to make you laugh? Simon, stop being so full of yourself. I have my people to joke with if I want to joke around. The only reason I am here right now is because Stacey asked me to tell you the news myself."

"Liam, you don't love her." He snapped. "You don't even care about her."

"I do." I replied. "You think I would proposed to Stacey if I didn't love her?"

"You would do anything to get back at me and my family. In fact, you would do anything since you are bored and you don't have anyone that will bother you. All your enemies are dead!"

"Don't make this about yourself. I love Stacey, I always did even though I broke her heart before."

"Liam, you don't." He said. "You just getting back at me."

"No." I grabbed his collar. "Trust me, Simon. I didn't forget the fact you helped kidnap my daughter Angel and she almost died. Trust me, there will be a time when I can't ignore what you put through my little girl. So if you think I am using Stacey to get to you then you are so wrong. I know your weakness is your sister and not Stacey." I know Simon didn't want Angel to be hurt by his brother Peter but because of him, Peter kidnapped Angel. And there is no way I will forget that even if I choose to not kill him. I will always have that hate for him in my heart. I will always be ready to kill him if he ever tries anything again to destroy my family.

"You listen to me Liam." He pushed me. 

"No, you listen Simon." I said. "You think I want Stacey to get back at you but I don't. In fact, Stacey and Angel are the reason why I am not planning your death."

"Death is inevitable. At some point, we all have to die." He said.

"But torture isn't inevitable." I smirked. "So for your sake, I hope I don't go back to my old ways." This fool is given a second chance by Stacey and Angel and he is choosing to push me to the point of no return. Simon doesn't know me at all if he thinks I am not capable of going back to my old ways to protect my family.

"I am not scared of you."

"See you at the wedding Simon. Please bring a date." I said before walking out and he followed me.

"Please don't ever break their hearts again, especially Stacey since Angel doesn't even know you left the first time." Simon said.

"I promise, I will never hurt them." I told him as I opened the door of my car.

"Tell Stacey I wish her all the best." He said the words I have been longing to hear. Now I don't need to lie to Stacey and tell her that Simon wished us all the best and supports us in taking our relationship to the next level.

"Don't forget to attend the wedding." I replied as I got into my car. I drove away as I thought about how life would be if I did this more than six years ago. Simon wouldn't have been in her life and I would've never partnered with Peter nor would Angel ever be kidnapped if only I stayed.

The toughest thing about regret is knowing you will never be able to go back in time and change your decision. But the best thing is learning a valuable lesson. A lesson that you will cherish forever and make sure you don't ever make the same mistake again. 

I arrived at Stacey's place and she opened the door for me before I could even ring the doorbell.

"I have been waiting, what's the news?" She asked and I smiled. "Did whatever you planned work? Tell me my role, I want to help." She said. "Please Liam, I need to know."

"You look beautiful and happy." I commented as I entered the house. 

"Thanks for the compliment but tell me what's happening." She said so I kneeled on one knee. "Liam?" She looked at me confused. "Please don't tell me this is your plan." 

"Maybe." I smiled. "Stacey, will you marry me?" I asked and she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"What kind of a plan is this." She replied.

"A plan that will make you mine forever." I said. "I love you, and you know I love you. I really do. I love you a lot Stacey and I promise from today onwards I will only show and prove to you that I love you until my last breath. There's no one I would rather start my new life with and there's no one in this world that I love the same way I love you."

"Liam."

"Stacey, I know I put you through a lot and it took me years to realize that I am not just obsessed with you, I love you more than life itself. Stacey, please give me a chance to prove that I love you. Please give me a chance to be your husband, forever. I promise even after death I will love you and I would rather die than ever let anything happen to you or our Angel."

"Stop it." She said with tears running down her face. "Don't talk about dying, you can't die."

"Does that mean--." I smiled as she nodded her head.

"You don't know how long I have waited for you to love me." She smiled. "It took you a billion years to go on one knee, and even though we just started our new journey together recently, I would rather say 'yes' to marrying you in a rush than turn you down and wait a couple of years."

"I love you." I put the ring on her finger before getting up. "I love you more every second that passes." I picked her up. 

"I love you more." She replied as we kissed. "Wait." She broke the kiss. "You promised to always be by my side and never leave again."

"It depends." I joked.

"I swear to God Liam if you break my heart again I will kill you." She said and I smiled.

"I am glad I am rubbing my craziness on you." I hugged her. "But I promise. I promise to die before ever letting anything happen to you and I promise to never leave your side. I also promise to always love you no matter what?"

"Whenever you say you would die before ever letting anything happen to me, you break my heart." She cried so I wiped her tears. 

"Okay, I am sorry."

"No Liam. You are not sorry because I know you would rather die than let anything happen to me."

"You and Angel are my world, Stacey. I can't ever see you two hurt. It would kill me." I told her. "But I promised to never leave your side so even after death I will watch over you and after that, we can reunite in heaven."

"If you talk like that Liam, I will leave you because I would rather have you living your own life than burying you." She said.

"Okay, I promise. No more deaths." I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled. "I also have good news." She said. "I don't mind having another kid with you."

"What?" I am happy to hear her say that right now but I was never planning to give up on asking her to have another kid with me. I am just glad I chose to be patient and she made the decision on her own.

"Yes." She said. "I have been thinking and Angel is six so why not give her a younger sibling." 

"So you not pregnant yet?" I asked and she shook her head. "Then why did you say you have good news?" I asked.

"Liam, you wanted to have more kids and I agreed. That is good news." 

"No, it's not." I joked. "It's okay news, the good news is when you are already pregnant and you tell me we are having another kid, not planning another kid." 

"You so ungrateful." She said before walking away.

"I am serious Stacey." I said. "Good news is when you are already pregnant."

"Fuck you, Liam." She shouted and I laughed.

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share please*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...
45.1K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
61.4K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
61.6K 2.7K 60
He learns to love when fighting his demons. Where his demons becomes hers but she has to be an angel to save him from it. PLEA,,,,'' he stilled and...