UNBREAKABLE || ⚜️ THE ORIGINA...

By katherinemarciello

"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭�... More

!𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭!
|| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ||
|| 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝...
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||
|| 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ||
|| 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||

|| 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ||

452 18 5
By katherinemarciello

SEASON THREE - EPISODE TWENTY
"WHERE NOTHING STAYS BURIED"

...St James Infirmary...

Kol is covered in Davina's blood, cradling her lifeless body, on the St. James Infirmary floor. He is visually distraught with tears running down his face. As Marcel comes in he lays her down and steps away from her.

"What are you doing here?" Marcel asks.

He sees Davina's lifeless form and begins to cry as he caresses her face.

"The Ancestors had a hold of me" Kol sobs "I...I was out of my head. I never would've hurt her. I tried to make it stop. I made her dagger me. Nothing worked!"

Anger spreads across Marcel's face as he rises and comes to face with Kol. He attacks Kol using his vampire speed, throwing him across the room.

"I loved her. I swear I did" Kol shouts.

"Get up" Marcel orders "Get up. This is New Orleans. Witch spirits can be brought back from the dead, so that is exactly what we are going to do. We are going to bring her back!"

...Lucien's Penthouse...

Lucien is looking at watches held by compelled man that has a bite mark on his neck and bleeding onto his suit. Van is standing by the door, waiting impatiently.

"What do you think, Van? Surely, you can see that vampirism has its perks. No lines at the DMV, no hangovers, got the abs of the laborer I once was, and the cuticles of a real housewife, and I can quite literally hear your eyes roll from across the room" Lucien says "Am I boring you?"

"No just wondering why you had your friends bring me here if you were just gonna pick out man jewelry" Van asks annoyed.

"I requested your company for a progress update, 'cause I am still waiting for you to get me access to the Mikaelson home" Lucien explains.

"It's not magic keeping you out. They signed over the deed to the place; they put it in the sister's name. You can't get in unless she invites you" Van says.

"Hm..." Lucien passes around the room "perhaps I'll lure him out another way"

"If killing his wife didn't get him out of the house, I don't know what will" Van says frustrated.

Oh yeah, this is what he thinks.

"I do" Lucien pats Van on the head patronizingly with an evil grin "I'm going to kill his other sister"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Kol and Marcel have arrived to the compound to tell Elijah and Rosalind about what has happened and what they need to do.

"This is a war" Elijah shakes his head "Please, understand, I despise the situation"

"No!" Kol shouts "that's the wrong answer!"

Kol steps toward his older brother threateningly as if to start a fight, but Marcel puts a hand on his chest to stop him while Rosalind stands in front of Elijah.

"No, no, no" Marcel pleads "I know this is a war but I've lost a lot of friends, too" he looks at Rosalind, who smiles sadly at him "Today I need your help"

Klaus walks toward them.

"Then you shall have it" Klaus says with a surprisingly gentle tone.

Rosalind takes a cautious step towards Kol.

"Come on, Kol" she puts one hand on his shoulder "Let's get you cleaned up, yeah?"

As Rosalind leads Kol away to get cleaned up with Klaus, Marcel turns back to Elijah.

"Thank you" he gratefully says.

Elijah nods.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Klaus, Rosalind, Elijah, Freya and Kol are talking about the day's events and what needs to be done where Davina is concerned..

"I'll draw Davina's spirit to a circle. As long as she's there, the Ancestors won't be able to torment her. With luck that will buy you some time to find a way to resurrect her, but I'll need to channel an Original if I'm going to sustain the spell" Freya explains her plan.

"Well, take me. Put me down for all I care, if it keeps her safe" Kol says without missing a second.

"No, you've been marred by the Ancestors' magic" Rosalind says, seeming in deep thought "so, Klaus, Elijah, rock, paper, scissors" they all look surprised at her "what? I have photograph memory"

Kol and Freya smiled at her.

Klaus and Elijah only stared intensely at Rosalind.

All of the candles on the table suddenly flare up.

"That can't be good" Elijah says.

"My early warning system. I think a New Orleans witch is trying to meddle with one of you" Freya says.

"Lucien has the new Regent at his beck and call. It's me he's coming after" Klaus says.

Rebekah's portrait catches fire.

"No" Freya denies "He's going after Rebekah"

They all shared worried glances.

"Lucien thought that..." Klaus cleared the lump in his throat "...that killing Rosie would have me charging into his lair on a suicide mission" Rosalind avoids his eyes "When it didn't, he set his sights on Rebekah. He's kicking hornets' nests, until we have no choice but to confront him"

"Presumably, he still believes she's at the bottom of the ocean" Elijah says, trying to ease the tension.

"I cloaked all of you, but with the Ancestors working for Lucien, it may take awhile, but if he wants to find Rebekah, he will" Freya says.

"I'll go get her" Klaus says.

"It's not safe out there" Freya says.

"What then?!" Klaus threw his arms up frustrated "Are we to sit here and play cards until Lucien slides Rebekah's bitten corpse down the hall?"

"Let me go" Elijah decides.

He goes to leave the room, but Klaus grabs him by the arm to stop him, turns his brother to face him.

"I moved her" Klaus blurts out and Elijah sighs "What? don't look so surprised. I never did like you two sharing secrets"

"Tell me where she is, unless you expect me to stay here and leave our sister entirely defenseless" Elijah demands.

"I expect you to prevent Kol from suffering the same loss that I nearly did" Klaus says with his eyes fixed on Rosalind "Lucien deserves our collective ire. Today, your grievances are tabled"

...Outside The Mikaelson Compound...

Klaus is on his way to his car, about to get in, when Rosalind appears and stops him from getting into the car.

"My love?" he asks confused.

Well...

At least she's willing to speak with him.

"Listen, Klaus" ouch. That hurts "we both know how this is going to go down. You're going to tell me that I can't come, and then I'm going to tell you that Rebekah is my sister and I love her too. Then you're going to say, I'm going to slow you down, and I'm going to remind you that you're the one who cursed me to be a werewolf for six months, and therefore, I know every inch of the bayou" he sighs "Now, unless you want to be delayed by an angry werewolf grandma with a shotgun, you should just admit that you need me"

For a momento, Klaus looks extremely troubled and overwhelmed.

It looks like his whole world is breaking in millions of pieces, while she's completely fine.

Does she looks fine without him?

Doesn't she misses him?

He didn't notice his own trance of thoughts.

"Klaus?" Rosalind waves her hand in front of his face "you okay?"

WELL SHIT!

NO!

"I'll drive" he muttered quietly and she smiles at him.

Oh...that smile.

She goes to enter the passenger seat and was surprised to find him holding the door opened for her to get in.

Oh my lord.

"Ah..." she smiles looking at her feet "...thank you!"

He only nods with a sad look on his face, before helping her to get inside the car.

It remembered her of when she was pregnant and he took her to the Compound for the first time. Even the seatbelt he made sure to help her with, again.

She couldn't say anything, only takes a deep breath and calms the little butterflies in her stomach.

The two get into the car to head to the bayou.

...The Bayou...

Rosalind and Klaus are walking through the woods of the Bayou to look for Rebekah's body.

Despite the obvious reasons behind the current tension through the Mikaelson family, Rosalind and Klaus were a whole new story.

While she kept her word on only focus at the main problemas involving the whole family, Klaus was the completely opposite.

Of course, he respected her wishes and was trying as hard as possible to give her all space she wanted.

Nobody said it would be easy.

"Klaus!" Rosalind grabs his arm, preventing him from walking into a huge tree.

He seems to snap out of his own bubble of misery.

"Are you okay?" she asks, tilting her head to the side "you seem like you're about to be sick"

It's true.

He couldn't sleep, think or focus properly every since she gave him an ultimatum.

It was driving him nuts.

Especially because this time she wasn't acting like she's hurt or something. She just wouldn't talk to him, more than the necessary, giving him those awkward smiles as if he's a burden and she's just being polite.

There's no opening whatsoever.

"Yes" No "I am" are you kidding me?

She nods and they continue to walk.

Suddenly, Klaus' phone started to ring.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Klaus and Rosalind are on the phone with Elijah.

"And Freya is certain this power will be enough to kill Lucien?" Klaus asks.

"Yes" Elijah says "But we'd be placing Davina in terrible danger. The only thing protecting her from the Ancestors is Freya's circle. Now, if it is broken..."

"No way!" Rosalind interrupted sternly "They'll rip her apart, Elijah. She's just a child"

"What choice do we have?" Elijah asks frustrated.

"No" Klaus denies, surprising Rosalind. What has gotten into him? "Find another way. If we destroy Davina, we lose both Kol and Marcel. I won't have us all turning on each other. Keep looking, brother"

Klaus hangs up.

"Thank you" Rosalind nods in gratitude.

He nods his head and both continue to walk through the Bayou.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Klaus is in the middle of putting Rebekah's coffin into the back of his car, while Rosalind stands behind him and watches.

"You did a nice thing today, Klaus" she pauses for a bit "for Davina, who you hate"

He sighs.

"It was a purely strategic decision" he dismisses "I assure you"

Rosalind only rolled her eyes.

"No, it was not" she says "this is what you like to think, but I know you and I know your need to protect your family. Even from heartbreaks"

Klaus stops dead in his tracks.

It's true and both knew it.

"You know..." he starts in a quiet voice "...I thought I told you everything. Every moment that mattered from my past, and yet, in the mere hours you were dead, I've thought of a thousand things I forgot to say"

"Did you?" she asks in a more quieter voice.

"I did" he whispers with a nods of his head.

She swallowed hard and tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear, suddenly feeling very shy.

"I know the feeling" she whispers "It almost destroyed me when my parents died"

"Do you?!" he rhetorically asks "Because the prophecy is still upon us. And our immortality suddenly seems quite fragile"

With that, he walks away, leaving Rosalind in deep thought.

...On The Road...

Klaus is driving, while Rosalind sits in the passenger seat, driving down the road to go back home.

He notices Rosalind shifting in her sit uncomfortably more than once.

"What's wrong, my love?" It was so natural, they didn't even notice him calling her that.

Resting her hand in her lap, she turns her face to see him.

"I'm sorry" she blurts out.

Sorry?

"I have been pushing you away for so long" she says "and I know it was terrible what happened to me and you were confused, angry, sad and lots of more things"

She take a deep breath.

"If I'm asking for you to understand me, then I should do the same for you" she smiles sadly.

His breath caught in his throat hardly.

"I..." before he could finish his sentence a black car crashes into there own car.

...The Bayou...

Klaus is just pulling himself out of the car wreck, bleeding slightly from the head. He sees Rosalind on the ground with a snapped neck and a wooden makeshift stake through her stomach to keep her pinned down. He goes to walk towards Rosalind, but is intercepted by Lucien when he appears in front of Klaus.

"Nik, I was hoping to run into you" he punches Klaus into the car "Oh come now! There's no fun if it's easy, at least Rosalind went down swinging, for a while"

Klaus is so enraged by this remark that he starts to fight Lucien as best as he can.

...Barn, On The Road...

Lucien and Klaus have taken the fight inside, and they continue to fight, though Lucien clearly has the upper hand.

"Have you learnt Nik? I am finally your superior in every way" Lucien smirks.

Klaus and Lucien continue their fight.

"I can smell it!" Lucien shouts "the stench of fear. Uncomfortable isn't it? Knowing your life could be snuffed out any second"

Lucien punches Klaus hardly.

"Count your heartbeats Klaus" Lucien sneers.

...Mikaelson Compound...

Marcel lies Davina's body down on the floor and strokes her hair away from her face.

"Okay, it's time to begin" Vincent says.

"Respire la vie corpore. Respire la vie corpore. Respire la vie corpore" Van chants.

"Wake up Davina" Kol pleads.

"Come on"

"Wake up! Come on, wake up!" Kol starts to shout.

The spell finishes but nothing happens.

Oh no!

"What happened?" Marcel asks.

"Nothing" Van shakes his head confused "it's like she wasn't there at all. The ancestors got to her first"

"Where the bloody hell is she?" Kol asks desperately.

"That's it man, she's gone" Vincent exclaims.

Marcel kneels next to Davina in despair, starting to cry while he leans their heads together.

...The Bayou...

Rosalind wakes up, a piece of wood impaled in her side. She gasps for air, coughs and turns around when she hears Lucien and Klaus are still fighting, inside the barn.

"It's a shame Aurora isn't here to witness your victory" she hears Klaus' voice.

"You think this is inspired by lost love?" Lucien? No! "No, this is about station. A simple stable boy besting a tyrannical king. You have to admit, it's a hell of a story"

"I am not the villain of this fairytale you conjured. Lucien we were friends" Klaus says.

She hears Lucien laughing.

Rosalind rushes into the barn to help Klaus fight with Lucien.

Time to a little fight.

Klaus stands up and turns around to see Lucien and Rosalind. Lucien is stood behind her with his hand inside her chest, clutching her heart.

"Oh well, a queen and a king caught by a one-time pawn. Thus the game comes to it's inevitable end" Lucien says, caressing Rosalind's hair.

No! Please!

Not her again!

"What are you proving by killing her? It's me you hate" Klaus pleads, trying to control his own fear.

"Was I not clear when I murdered Finn?" Lucien's grip in Rosalind tightens "and almost this preciosity?" he grips her heart even harder "I don't care who dies! But since you do, indulge me and I might just spare the love of your life!" he turns his eyes from Rosalind to Klaus "Kneel! Get on your knees!" Rosalind shakes her head "I can feel her heart pounding in my fist"

"NO!" Rosalind coughs "No..."

"Do you really want to measure your pride against my mercy?!" Lucien now shouts.

Klaus obviously listens to Lucien and kneels, bowing his head. Elijah appears from behind, throwing Lucien back. Klaus stands up and moves towards Rosalind. Freya appears and starts reversing the spell.

Lucien shouts in pain as he loses his upgraded powers.

"His power's gone. He's nothing but an ordinary vampire now" Freya says, a little out of breath.

Klaus helps Rosalind to sit in a fallen log near them.

"You see that family drama you so joyfully derived does have its merits" he says, walking over Lucien with pure range in his eyes.

"You can kill me but the prophecy still stands, you cannot outrun it" Lucien spits.

"I've heard about 1000 years too much from you. For a century you lived with my name and you never did quite recover from losing it, did you?" Klaus mocked furiously "You became a man of wealth and stature but you never could crawl from my shadow, and in the end, despite the gift of immortality, you have always known what you truly are. You are nothing"

Klaus uses a piece of broken glass to cut Lucien's mouth like Tristan did 1000 years ago. Klaus then rips out his heart before dropping it on the ground.

He then uses a lighter to set fire to Lucien's body. He puts Rebekah's coffin into his car.

Klaus stands with Rosalind watching Lucien's body burn.

"He went completely bunkers" she mutters.

Klaus laughs slightly.

"Klaus" Freya appears behind them "there's something you need to know"

...Mikaelson Compound...

Marcel is drinking a bottle of whiskey, Klaus and Elijah show up behind him and he throws the bottle against the wall, smashing it.

Marcel turns around to face Klaus and Elijah.

"I did everything you asked. I joined your stupid cult, I left my friends in the dust because that's what you needed!" Marcel starts.

"Marcel..." Klaus tries.

"I fought for Hope and Theo!" he shouts "I watched you all ruining Rosalind's life. I kept white oak from piercing your cold black heart. I did everything"

"We know" Elijah calmly says.

"No you don't. No you don't!" Marcel raises his voice even more.

"Marcel he had no choice!" Klaus tries again.

"Oh they were right about you yeah, Aurora, Tristan, Lucien. Anybody who's not your family, is nothing to you. Nothing" Marcel sneers.

"Marcellus, you are family" Elijah states.

"No I'm not. Not anymore. Never again. I am not your family!" Marcel shakes his head. His expression full of disgust.

"Marcel" Klaus pleads.

"No! No"

Marcel knocks a chair out of the way, leaving the club and the brothers behind.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Upstairs Elijah is sat down, holding a glass of whiskey. Rosalind arrives at the doorway and walks into the room. She walks over to him and sits down, takes his glass from him and places it the table. Elijah kisses her hand and they turn to look at eachother. Rosalind rests her head on his shoulder with tears falling from her eyes.

Klaus is sat by the twins' crib watching them as Freya enters the room quietly.

"Seeking some respite from the darkness? Perhaps there's solace in the fact you avenged Rosie today?" she asks.

"Yet to do right by Rosie, we sacrificed someone she cared about" Klaus mutters.

"Our family is safe" Freya states.

"Our family is fractured, there is no victory to celebrate today, my demons won" Klaus says and glances at the two babies, who stares at him curiously.

"Lucien is not your demon, you may have sired him but you did not create that monster" Freya says.

"Today I fear we may have created a new monster entirely" Klaus sighs tiredly.

...Marcel's Loft...

Marcel had just hung up from a phone call with Rosalind when Vincent enters his place.

"I'm not in the mood for company" Marcel says grumpy.

"Neither am I Marcel, neither am I but see, what happened to Rosie despite her being fine now..." he trailed off "...what happened to Davina, cannot go unanswered. I don't like vampires, I don't like you but I do respect you. The same stuff that made Lucien, I extracted it from Aurora's heart"

Marcel turns around at the mention of this as Vincent places the bottle onto the table.

"And you decided to bring it to me?" Marcel asks surprised yet confused.

"Marcel, you once drove the Mikaelsons out of this city by summoning the one person they fear most. That was brilliant and I want you to do that one more time, only this time you be the thing that they fear. New Orleans is our home Marcel and it's time we took it back" Vincent confidently says.

Marcel again looks out the window before walking over to the bottle filled with serum.

What if...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Don't forget to vote!!!

💖💖

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 11 12
"Maybe it's just some pipe dream that I have of finding any real family out there, but sometimes when I feel that it's me against the world, it keeps...
1.4K 3 15
It's been seven years since the Hollow wreaked her havoc on New Orleans, forcing the once-strong Mikaelson family to part ways. Hayley and Hope left...
226K 3.5K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
125K 3.6K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...