Authority (✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim... More

Introduction
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
Q/A
12
13
14
15
16
17
Q/A{2}
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35(M)
36(M)
37(M)
38
39(M)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(M)
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62🔞
63
64
65
66
67
68
69🔞
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77(End)
Epilogue
Promotion
Special Chapter ♥️

22

3.7K 259 71
By cutegir2002

Around 11 am, Seoul.

"The atmosphere here is good." Jimin spoke as the two walked out of the hotel to get in their cab.

"Mhmm, it is. Actually it's quite new to us as we have come back after years." He spoke while they got inside, they talked throughout the journey as the driver drove them to the shady area where Taehoon lives. The driver and the cab weren't unknown to them, the driver was their own man who works for them in Seoul while being a driver as his work.

"We are here mr min." He informed once they were near taehoon's house.

"Hmm." The two hummed and got out of the cab, walking towards the house they supposed was taehoon's they got hidden behind a bit tree which was surrounded by bushes. They stayed there as they couldn't go and kill the male as taehoon had many security guards all around his house.

Meanwhile...

Taekook walked hand in hand in the biggest mall of London, walking in inside they looked around both had masks on so no one can catch them. They walked towards the jwellery shop to pass their time until hoseok who is keeping an eye on every cctv camera sitting in la infroms them about the arrival of johwa. They were walking around the shop so no one gets suspicious on them, while Roaming his eyes around tae stopped at a specific ring, his eyes were focused on the beautiful ring shinning under the glass.

He brushed his finger over the glass table in which the ring was, he was mesmerized by the ring. The staff of the shop noticed this and came to ask if tae wants to check the ring.

"Hello sir would like to try this ring?" She asked politely, tae turned his head to see where Jungkook was he found the male standing a few steps away from him as he talked on phone with someone. Tae gave her a small smile that wasn't visible because of mask and nod, she smiled pulling the ring out handling it to tae.

Tae wore the ring in his ring finger and stared at his hand, the ring suited him well. It felt as if it was made for him, tae licked his lips as he thought of asking Jungkook to buy him this ring once he is ready for the marriage.

"It is looking extremely pretty on your finger and it's perfect size for you. Do you need me to pack this?" She asked, tae shook his head as he removed the ring and carefully placed back on her palm that made her frown.

"It's good, but I don't nees it yet. I will buy this definitely when I am going to marry." He spoke calmly with a small smile on his face.

"My love do you want to buy something, we still have time." Tae turned around to look at his boyfriend who spoke coming towards him.

"No doe, not yet. With whom were you talking?" Tae asked, the girl smiled at the couple as she placed back the ring and went to attend other customers.

"Oh it was suga." Jungkook spoke shortly, as he brushed some hair from tae's forehead.

"Ohhh, should we go to any other showroom?" Tae asked, Jungkook smiled that wasn't visible because of the mask he had on, still tae was able to see the male's eyes curling upwards.

"Sure, where do you want to go?" He asked interwining their fingers together. Tae thought while humming.

"How about you shop, I was thinking of getting some toys for the two nephews of mine and we can get a few toys for your soon to be nephew or niece." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed as he smiled softly remembering he would be an uncle once lisa and hoseok's baby would be born.

"That's a great idea, we should definitely but some toys for them." He spoke, the two walked out of the shop and went to the toy showroom, they selected a few toys of ji-nam nd joon-seok and a few for the unborn baby as well.

While Jungkook was paying for the toys, he got a call from hoseok that made the two share a look.

"Yes." Jungkook spoke shortly.

"He is currently in the men's clothing section." Hoseok informed having his eyes fixed on the screen staring at the male.

"Hmm we would go there." Jungkook mumbled shortly, the two walked out with bags of toys in their palm. Getting in the men section they immediately spotted the male, hoseok who can see the two on the screen confirmed the male to Jungkook who had airponds on with the call still on with hoseok.

They thought to get something as they can't roam inside without buying anything just like that, tae's eyes stopped at a certain suit that he liked way too much. He placed the piece of suit over jungkook's body who stared at his love with fond filled eyes.

"I will buy this for you." Tae mumbled happily as he saw that the suit will look absolutely stunning on Jungkook and the size was perfect for the male too.

"But my love---"

"No doe, I ain't hearing anything." Tae cut off jungkook's words, that brought a low chuckle from Jungkook he slide the mask slightly holding it between his fingers as he leaned to peck tae's forehead shortly before getting his mask back over his face.

"Whatever my love want." He mumbled staring in tae's stary orbs.

"Target exiting." Hoseok mumbled smiling softly as he heard taekook's whole conversation cause the call was on.

"Let's get it packed." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed, tae gave his card to the cashier and after getting the amount of the suit that was quite high she returned it back with the bag containing the suit they bought.

Hoseok infromed that the target was now heading towards the washroom, Jungkook hummed as he asked tae to wait for him in the food court while he comes from the washroom. Understanding and knowing everything tae gave him a thumbs up and walked towards the food court with the bags with him.

Jungkook casually walked to the men washroom which was empty except the one busy cube. He stayed in and smirked as he heard the washroom being locked from outside by one of their man who was in disguise of the mall's cleaner, he even placed a 'the place in under construction, no entry ' board outside so no one tries to get in.

Jungkook walked to one of the sinks, as he rolled his shirt's sleeves and removed a small recording device from his pocket. He placed the device on the slab and glanced at the male who walked out of the cubic, Jungkook had already removed his mask cause he didn't need to hide himself as the male was going to die eventually.

"White shirt suits you dude." Jungkook spoke looking at johwa who frowned.

"Hmm, white is my favourite colour." Johwa mumbled as he washed his hands and took some tissues from the tissue box.

"Mhmm, it will be fun to see this white shirt of yours getting soaked in your blood." Jungkook spoke staring in the male's soul who chuckled dryly.

"Huh? Blood that too mine? What are you speaking ---" Johwa paused as he saw Jungkook pulling out his gun pointing it towards him.

"Still have a doubt?" Jungkook asked coldly with a smirk resting on his handsome face.

"What... Do you want?" Johwa asked knowing the male surely wants something from him.

"You are smart, now tell me the details of d.o." Jungkook spoke, the male stared at him blankly.

"I don't know about whom you are talking." Johwa spoke, Jungkook hummed as he pulled out a silencer from his back pocket, putting it on his gun he shot the male's right leg that made his scream.

"Shh, I don't want to hear your irritating screams. Open your mouth to tell me who is Jeon d.o's real father?" Jungkook spoke tilting his head, johwa who had tears in his eyes leaned to the wall behind and gulped.

"Jeon ha--arghhh." Before he can say the lie, Jungkook shot his other leg that made him fall on the ground. The sound wasn't going out cause they had put sound blocking system inside the washroom.

"I ain't here to hear those lies." Jungkook spoke, johwa cried feeling the pain.

"Speak or the next bullet would be shot right on your forehead." Jungkook spoke as he walked towards the male, and placed the gun point right on the male's forehead.

"I... Choi Tae-hoon. Choi Tae-hoon is Jeon d.o's real father, Mrs Jeon Mina asked me to hide this from everyone including Jeon han, Jeon hand have no idea about this. The truth is Jeon Mina is still in contact with Tae-hoon and fooling Jeon han." Johwa spoke out everything in fear of losing his life.

"Hmm, that's like a good boy. If you have spoke all this before you wouldn't have been in the pain you are." Jungkook spoke patting the male's cheek with his gun, he stood up straight as he walked to see the recorded that was recording all their conversation. Johwa felt relief rushing in his body as he thought that his life would be spared.

"Hmm, it's recorded well. Ah, I forgot one thing." Jungkook spoke turning back to the male, he smirked as he shot johwa on his forehead.

"Liar's have no right to live." He mumbled with a chuckle as he clicked the death body's picture and send it to hoseok.

"Hyung, ready?" Jungkook asked staring at himself in the mirror.

"Mhmm, call her with your phone. I will change the number through satellite, your voice would be changed by the satellite too. Put me on the conference for that, and yeah play the recording just when she receives the call." Hoseok guided as he typed his finger on his keyboard furiously.

"Hmm understood." Jungkook spoke as he dialled Mina's call, hoseok did what he said as he was on conference call. Mina picked the call, but froze as just as he spoke hello Jungkook played the recording.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" Mina asked frustratedly she was scared. Jungkook chuckled at her frustrated tone, he was enjoying her situation.

"Nothing much, just your death." He spoke in his cold tone, the voice changer made his voice even husky that send shrivers to Mina's body.

"W-hy? What have I did to you?" She asked in a shaking tone as she received johwa death body's picture.

"I said woman, I want your life. And not just yours every person around you would die. Run, hide or get biggest security around you. You will die on January 1st, this year will be the last year of your life. " Jungkook spoke wiping his washed hands in the tissue.

"And yeah, check on your dear taehoon who knows when he would be leaving you to go to his real place. Hell." Jungkook spoke as he chuckled again and disconnected the call.

He glanced at the dead male for the last time and knocked two times on the door that got unlocked by their man standing and acting of cleaning the place.

"Clean the mess." He mumbled to the man who bowed to Jungkook, he wore his mask and called yoongi walking towards the food court.

****

"What the hell is HAPPENING?" Mina shouted throwing the flower vase that was near her. She was scared, frustrated and annoyed. She has been trying hard to catch the male or the group that was threatening her but she was left disappointed when all the best hackers of  Seoul failed to find this person or group threathing her. And now seeing the death body of  johwa and hearing his confession she was sure she is gone this time. If she wants to be safe she have just two options either kill Han or get strongest security for herself.

Killing Han is a bit negative for her cause the male haven't written his will till now and if he dies now his whole wealth will be divided in two parts one would be jungkook's and she clearly don't want that. She wants everything for her and her son, so she is left only with one option saving herself by having the best security guards.

Taking a deep breath she dailled taehoon's number to inform the male about the danger increasing over them, but she frowned as the male didn't picked her call. She called him again bring more scared as the call wasn't picked on the second try to. She called for the third time and felt better as the male received her call, she infromed him about everything and asked him to leave his house and go to the farm house they usually meets.

It's owned by her, she said taehoon that she will join him soon. Mina thought to hide the male there for a while until they are out of these danger, taehoon understood everything as they disconnected the call and the male packed his stuffs.

He booked the most nearby cab that was just a few minutes away from his house. He asked the guards to stay here only so people will think he is inside, walking with hurried steps he got to the cab that was waiting for him.

Taehoon sighed in relief as he sat inside putting his luggage in the trunk. He patted on the drivers shoulder who nodded and began to driver with a small smirk on his face.

"Target two captured." He typed on his phone without letting the male behind know.

Yoongi and Jimin smirked as they got to the car that was parked near a closed shop.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 42.5K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
350K 14.9K 36
A story where Kim Taehyung got mute in an accident where he lost his mother as well...but nothing stopped him...he isn't a cry baby and that's his st...
333K 9.9K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
51.9K 2K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...