10

Word count: 3361....

"Mom." Jungkook mumbled as tear began to flow from his eyes, Ara opened her arms. Like a baby Jungkook walked and hugged his mother sobbing slowly, soon those sobs became loud that indeed made others emotional. Ara cries and sobbed silently too. Tae wiped the tear that slide from his eyes, Jimin and Jin hugged the male from side as they all remembered their parents while they saw the mother son duo reunited after years.

"My baby." Ara spoke caressing jungkook's back who sobbed even harder.

"Shhh calm down bunny, mom is here." Ara spoke as she felt the boy hiccuping badly, she was herself crying but she was worried for Jungkook who was crying without stopping.

"M-om I...I missed y-ou." Jungkook spoke leaning as tears never stopped flowing from his eyes, Ara cupped his face and tried to wiped those tears.

"I missed you as well my baby bunny, I missed you so so much." Ara spoke as she pecked jungkook's forehead, the male sniffed like a baby and hugged his mother back as if he he was scared that if he will leave her she will disappear again.

"I am not going anywhere now, hmm relax. Don't cry now." Ara spoke as she glanced at tae with teary eyes, she can't tell how grateful she felt towards the male who finally made her meet her son.

Soon Jungkook and Ara sat on the couch together the male was still holding his mother's hand. Other can't help but smile at the adorable bunny who was looking even cuter with red eyes and nose.

"Happy Birthday bunny, may God bless you with everything you wish for. I want to see my bunny being happy and be with the one he love." Ara spoke caressing jungkook's head whose eyes went wide.

"Ah it's my birthday today, mom... I got you back in the same day I lost you." Jungkook spoke looking at Ara who smiled at him.

"Hmm we met again the same day we were separated and it's all because of an angel." She spoke looking at tae who was smiling at the two. Jungkook turned his face to look at tae whose smile widened seeing him.

"Thank you so so so much tae, you don't know what you have done for me. This...I can't explain how happy and grateful I feel towards you. I am sure I will never forget what you did for me ever." Jungkook spoke, tae chuckled.

"Ofcourse you shouldn't forget this." Tae joked making everyone chuckle.

"Ok I was joking, but no need to thank me. It was my duty to help my closest friend to meet his mother on his birthday. This is my gift for you on your birthday, happy birthday kook." Tae spoke titling his head, Jungkook chuckled at the cute tone of the male. Namjin shared a look as they saw taekook staring at each other with some different kind of emotions flowing in their eyes.

"You know Jungkook aunt celebrate your birthday every year, she have even prepared came for you this year. And now that you are here why don't you yourself cut that cake." Tae spoke clapsing his hands together, Jungkook with an amazed face looked at his mother who smiled nodding her head.

"I do always celebrate your birthday, even if I was away from you. I never forgot you." She spoke still not believing that she was able to see her son that too all grown up.

"I never forget you as well mom, I never celebrate my birthday since that day. I just wear this black outfit and spend the whole day like a normal day." Jungkook spoke with a sad smile. They all felt how much this boy had went through, they can understand that the pain the boy have in his heart is maybe bigger than theirs. Caus ethey were able to stay with their parents half of their life, but Jungkook was separated by his mother when he was 5. And than he dad never payed attention to him too.