Special Chapter ♥️

Word count: 3108...

Years later...

"Hyun come from the right, yeah great move move the opponent is on left bro." A young boy in his early 20's spoke.

"Lead I will be following you gguk." The same looking like boy in his 20's as well spoke.

"Ok, on the count of three." The previous boy jeongguk spoke, Jung-hyun nodded his head understanding.

"1...2..3 shoot." Jeongguk shouted as the two began to shoot together on the opponents in front.

" Jeongguk shouted as the two began to shoot together on the opponents in front

(The Jeon twins look like this now)

"Oppa."

"Move away from the front you are blocking our vision princess." Jeongguk spoke tilting his head to look at the screen where the game was being displayed. Yeah they are playing games and shooting in it and not in real life.

"Oppaaaaa." The pretty girl spoke stomping her feets she is still a teenager tho.

" The pretty girl spoke stomping her feets she is still a teenager tho

(Jeon taeri)

"What happened princess?" Jung-hyun asked.

"Dada is calling you both now." She replied, the two frowned as they glanced at each other.

"Dada is calling us, right now?" Jung-hyun asked, the girl nodded her head.

"Can we come in 5 minutes?" Jeongguk asked, she shook her head.

"2 minutes?" Jung-hyun asked, she shook her head again.

"He said he wants you in front of him now." Taeri spoke, the two sighed.

"Let's go." Jeongguk spoke putting the controller down as he stood up. Jung-hyun shook his head with a pout.

"Let's just end this game we are going to win." He spoke, but whined as taeri and jeongguk held his arms pulling him up.

"Dada had called us knowing we were playing games tells there's something important he wants to discuss let's goooo." Jeongguk and taeri finally made the boy stand up. Taeri hooked her arms with her brothers who smiled at her cuteness. The three walked to the home office where their parents would be at this hour.