19

First of all sorry everyone actually I didn't had my phone recharged that's why I wasn't able to update till now. Secondly...

Happy tae day, today is Taehyung's birthday and we wish him all the happiness of the world. Even tho he is serving his country we will still celebrate his birthday and once he return we all will be together. We wish for taehyung to be safe and come back heathy...

Word count: 2763...

"Well they were easy to fool." Namjoon spoke now getting in front of the two along with Jungkook and yoongi. The three had their guns pointed towards the two who gulped hard knowing they were trapped. Jungkook glanced at tae and looked at him from up to down, he rolled his tongue over his inner cheek.

"Who are you all?" Min-ji asked, the five chuckled dryly.

"Your death." Jungkook spoke in his deep cold voice that made tae feel goosebumps over his body. Yoongi and Jungkook hit the back of their guns on the two's head, they hissed and slowly went unconscious.

"Come in and take the two out through the back gate. And bring them to our torture room." Namjoon spoke in an ordering tone, soon two Buffy male's dressed in the bar's cleaner attire walked in and bowed to the five, they got the two unconscious male in a big black polyethylene bag and dragged them out.

"Let's go to the restaurant, others must be waiting for us." Jimin spoke now with a cheerful tone. They all nodded and proceeded out, tae and Jimin were walking ahead while talking while the three were behind them.

The two soulmates were unknown to the gaze their lovers had on them. They walked out from the back gate and went to the big van hoseok was in with his set up.

"Are the footage deleted?" Yoongi asked, hoseok showed him a thumbs up.

"Great two of us have to go in the car in which tae and Jimin came while others will go in this van." Namjoon spoke, Jungkook glanced at tae.

"My love should we go in the car?" Jungkook asked softly even tho he was a bit jealous from inside.

"Yeah sure." Tae spoke not knowing the jealousy his boyfriend was holding in him.

"Ok then you both come in car and we will meet you in the restaurant. Do you know the address?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah Jin hyung message me." Tae spoke, they hummed and got inside the van while taekook walked to the car. As always Jungkook opened the passenger side door for tae and placed his palm on the upper side so tae's head got get injured while getting in.

"Thank you." Tae mumbled with a soft smile as he got inside carefully, Jungkook closed the door and got on the driver's side seat. They buckled their seat belts and Jungkook started the car. After driving for a while, he removed the mask he was wearing as he can't openly go around with Kim's.

 After driving for a while, he removed the mask he was wearing as he can't openly go around with Kim's