59

A small reminder, all this are flashback. We are slowly heading towards the present time from where the story started.

Word count: 1928....

"I am here bunny, your kids are here too." Tae assured, Jungkook hummed as he just stared between the his love and his sons who were peacefully resting their heads on his chest.

"Daa daa." Jung-hyun spoke looking up at his father who hummed.

"Jhgffhkkg." Jungkook smiled a little after hearing the words of his son.

"Yes baby bun, dada is fine and he will play with you both soon." Jungkook spoke, the boy smiled as he poked jungkook's cheeks making him chuckle weakly.

"I will call the doctor." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed giving him a small nod. Tae stood up and went to open the door, he smiled at ji-hun who seemed to be waiting for tae to inform him about jungkook's health.

"Kookie woke up dad." Tae spoke, a wide smile stretched on ji-hun's lips as he heard tae's words.

"Thank god." Ji-hun spoke with a relieved sigh.

"Hmm dad can you call the doctor and infrom him about him being awake?" Tae requested, ji-hun smiled softly patting tae's head.

"I will inform him, you stay with kook." Ji-hun spoke, tae thanked him and came back inside. He helped Jungkook to drink some water as the male seem thirty. The twins laid on either side of their father feeling sleepy, tae smiled at the two as they slowly drowned in deep slumber being snugged to their father's warmth.

"Let me lay them on the spair bed." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed staring at tae with fond filled eyes. The male lifted the twins one by one and laid them on the bed that is placed for the family to stay.

"How are you now?" Tae asked sitting near his husband after making sure the twins were surrounded by pillows.

"I am fine my love." Jungkook spoke gripping tae's hands that was holding his hand.

"Hmm." Tae spoke softly caressing jungkook's hairs with his free hand, tears gathered again in his eyes making Jungkook smile sadly.

"What's with those pearl in your eyes my love?" He asked making tae sniff and tilt his head.

"Pearls?" He asked, Jungkook hummed with a soft smile.

"Hmm those tears are no less then pearls that you are wasting." Jungkook spoke, tae smiled at his husband's words shaking his head softly.

"Stop flirting at this moment will you?" Tae asked, but chuckled seeing Jungkook shaking his head a little.

"What's wrong in flirting with you now? I need no special time to flirt with my love now do I?" Jungkook spoke, tae hummed.

"You don't need any special time mr Jeon I accept my defeat happy?" Tae asked as he wiped the tear that rolled from his eyes slowly.

"I will be happy only if you stop shedding those tears my love. Why are you crying hmm? I am not dead yet." Jungkook spoke but chuckle getting a glare from his husband.

"You aren't dieing anytime soon understand?" Tae spoke in a stern tone, Jungkook hummed slightly blinking instead of nodding.

"I am not then why are you crying huh?" Jungkook asked, tae shook his head.

"Because you got hurt while saving me, I am somewhere to be blame for your this condition." Tae spoke wiping the tear that again flowed from his eyes.

"Oh come on, we both know you were nowhere at fault. I got hurt in a mission that is very common isn't it?" Jungkook spoke, tae hummed.