43

Word count: 2563...

Jungkook parked his car in the parking of the mansion and stepped down taking the things he had bought for his love. Stepping inside the living room he met Lisa and Ara who were playing with jung johwa. The two women raised their eyebrows as they saw the stuff in jungkook's hands.

"Umm where is my love?" Jungkook asked, the two glanced at each other and giggled softly.

"Looks like Mr. Ceo got his husband angryyy." Lisa teased him, Jungkook hummed with a slight nod.

"Well he is in your room." Ara spoke with a soft smile.

"Kook, best of luck tae bear was extremely angry when he came back." Jin spoke as he walked out of the kitchen with joon-seok in his arms as the male was having a feeding bottle in his hands, holding the bottle in his one hand he waved at Jungkook cutely making Jungkook wave back.

"I will be going." Jungkook spoke as he skipped on the stairs going to their room, holding the knob he pushed the door with his free hand and walked in. He smiled softly seeing someone snugged in the comfort curled up on the bed like a ball.

"Ahemmm my love." Jungkook spoke after he coughed softly, he heard a low huff as the comforter was pulled up more.

"Baby love, my pretty pretty love." Jungkook called as he placed the things he had in his hands on the room's couch, he removed his coat and sat on the edge of the bed and placed his palm on tae's shoulder.

"Baby... Sweetcheeks..." Jungkook spoke, he sighed when tae didn't give him any attention and still stayed snugged inside the comforter.

"My love please listen to me once, see I cancelled all the meetings and came back home as you said. Won't you talk to me now also." Jungkook spoke and smiled as tae peeked from the comforter, the male with narrow eyes stared at his husband.

"You won't go back to the office for the whole day." Tae asked, Jungkook nodded his head.

"Promise?" Tae spoke taking his palm out while wiggling his pinky finger.

"Promise my love now come here I want a hug." Jungkook spoke opening his arms, tae giggled as he turned around and opening the comforter he pulled the male down making his almost fall on his husband.

"Wait wait I have brought something for you." Jungkook spoke as he laughed softly seeing tae pulling him on the bed.

"What did you brought for me?" Tae asked with shining eyes, Jungkook smiled mischievously as he walked towards the couch and brought the things to bed. Tae sat up with comfort on his lap, his eyes shined like a baby as he saw the flowers and a big pack of strawberries.

 Tae sat up with comfort on his lap, his eyes shined like a baby as he saw the flowers and a big pack of strawberries

"Oh my this is so beautiful." Tae spoke as Jungkook gave him the bouquet and than the box of strawberries. He smelled the flowers and had a strawberry humming at the sweet taste, he fed a strawberry to Jungkook as well who was happy seeing tae all smiley. But he frowned slightly as tae placed the flower bouquet carefully on the side of the bed and placed the box of strawberries ok the night stand.