40

Word count: 2771...

The sun was shining brightly, it was around 12 in the afternoon and the two lovers were still snugged to each other, as they slept late none of them showed a sign of waking up till now. There were a few missed calls in either of their phone, their family have been trying to reach the two but being tired of not get response by both they ended up leaving the two by their own.

After half an hour tae sighed deeply, as he finally felt like waking up. Blinking his eyes softly he opened them fully, he can't help but coe at the big bunny sleeping peacefully hugging him dearly. Tae can feel his husband's hands were securely circled around his bare waist, the last night event flashed in his mind making him blush furiously.

"Kookie." With the pink blushy cheeks tae called his husband tapping on the male's bare shoulder who hummed and tightened his hold on tae pulling him even closer if that was even possible.

"Kookie get up, I am hungry." Tae spoke tapping on jungkook's shoulder again, tae didn't want to wake his husband who was sleeping so peacefully but he was extremely hungry and knew he couldn't move without jungkook's help.

"Hmm, gwood morwing." Jungkook spoke in a muffled deep tone pulling tae closer burrying his nose in tae's neck rubbing his nose making tae feel tickles.

"Good afternoon get up, I am really hungry." Tae spoke as he moved his plan from jungkook's shoulder to the male's hairs and moved his fingers softly in jungkook's hairs.

"Afternoon it's already afternoon?" Jungkook asked his face still burried in tae's neck who hummed at the question.

"What do you want to eat? I will order something for us?" Jungkook asked leaning back from tae's neck as he oecked tae's nose.

"Deep dish pizza and salad." Tae spoke snugging his face in jungkook's chest.

"Ok, should I order it right away or you need to take a bath before?" Jungkook asked, tae made a thinking face.

"Wanna take bath." Tae spoke with a small pout, Jungkook hummed as he moved himself from tae's warm body. Stepping down from the bed he scoped tae in his arms and went in bathroom to take a shower together. No don't think they did it again, as Jungkook knew tae can't take another round he just roamed his hands all oved tae's body and yeah they had a few hot makeout session before they finally stepped out of the bathroom.

Tae was again wearing a hoodie of his husband who was wasn't wearing on his upper body. Jungkook laid tae on the bed who got inside the comforter while leaning his head on the head board. Jungkook soon joined him with his phone on his hands ready to give their order.

"Why have they called us so many times?" Jungkook spoke with a deep frown as he looked at the tons of missed he had on his phone from each of the family member.

"They have called me as well. I will call them you place the order." Tae spoke as he called Jin as he was the first number on his diall list. Jungkook hummed as he got in the food order service app to order some food for the two.

"Hello hyung, everything fine?" Tae spoke as jun received his call.

"What do you mean by everything fine? Everything is fine here but you tell have you both had sleeping pills? None of you picked either of ours calls we all got so worried thinking something have happened to you both or what?" Jin spoke in a scolding manner, tae crunched up his nose feeling guilty for getting their family tensed.

"Sorry hyung we both had our phones on silent and so none of us heard the calls. And we slept late last night that's we just woke up." Tae spoke in a sheepish tone as he glanced at Jungkook who was smiling mischievously at him, tae slapped the male's arm.