68

Word count: 2629...

The hospital staff with the help of the guards took han inside the ambulance, the doctor inside was quick to check his nerves. He stopped the driver before the ambulance can even be started.

"I am extremely sorry mr Jeon, but senior Jeon is no more. His pulses and heartbeat have completely stopped." The doctor stated, d.o stared at the male with stunned face, the guards and all the other workers of the mansion han their heads at the news.

"What!! You are lying right? My dad...he...he left me." Jungkook spoke with wobbling lips, he sniffed. And screamed aloud calling for his dad.

'Kookie that's enough you are turning the acting into over acting.' Tae thought as he saw the male jerking han's soul less body.

Tae bites his lips to not laugh at Jungkook's acting, he is surely one Oscar level actor.

"DAD... DAD PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME..."Jungkook shouted while tears rolled down his eyes, he sobbed and fell on the floor when he was pulled away softly by Nam-hoon.

"Kwookie." Tae with wobbling lips sat next to the male who hugged him burrying his face in tae's chest. D.o gulped staring at a space while the people around felt extremely pitty over the boy crying in tae's arms.

"Doe stop." Tae whispered with the same crying face, Jungkook sniffed the sobbing sound lessened but didn't stopped fully.

"Mr Nam-hoon take him to his room." D.o spoke, Nam-hoon nodded his head as he lifted Jungkook who was still sobbing silently, tae waddled behind the male as d.o motioned him to leave as well.

'I can finally be the king and owner of everything.' D.o thought as he shed a few fake tears while hugging his dead father.

***

Nam-hoon made Jungkook sit on the bed, Jungkook asked the male to leave him alone. Understanding the situation namhoon walked down as he has to prepare for his boss's furnal too. Jungkook wiped his tears and smiled at tae who rushed inside and closed the door.

"What were you doing?" Tae asked picking a pillow from the bed ready to hit his husband who stared at him with disbelief.

"What!! I was crying, my father died today my love." Jungkook spoke with a pout, blinking his red eyes innocently.

"Crying? Do you think I can't feel you trying to get a hold of my buds with your lips." Tae spoke throwing the pillow on his husband who laughed aloud, again thanks to the sound proof room no one outside was able to hear his loud laughters.

"You can't blame me, I haven't gotten to touch it for days." Jungkook spoke with a shrug and laughed again seeing tae glaring at him.

"Hold your horses mr Jeon, let the matter and the mission be over that you have all the permission to touch everything." Tae spoke his expression changing from angry one to a mischievous one.

"I would love to end the mission right away the mrs Jeon." Jungkook spoke jumping over the bed as he went near tae who walked to the other side.

"Yahhh come here." Jungkook spoke calling tae who shook his head.

"Come here or daddy will give you punishment." Jungkook spoke eyes and voice holding dominance as he looked at tae from up to down.

"I said hold your horses pervert." Tae spoke throwing another pillow at Jungkook who shrugged.

"I will try." He spoke tae shook his head knowing the try is just a word which Jungkook never implement on.

"Looks like Mom is calling." Jungkook spoke as he felt his phone vibrating under his pillow. Sitting down he took the phone, he was right as it was really his mom calling him.