37(M)

Word count: 2244.....

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE...

I KNOW NONE IS SKIPPING SO ENJOY...

"Oh myyyy~~" Tae moaned as he felt the warm finger of Jungkook touching his g-spot, Jungkook smirked as he rubbed the tip of his finger on the sensitive area of his love and felt proud seeing tae's back arching at his touch. Jungkook pushed his 4 finger inside the hole thrusting them in and out of the pretty pink wet hole of his husband. Tae's toes curled as he moaned and groaned aloud when Jungkook slowly curled his finger inside the pretty hole.

"Ahhh~~ fuck fuck~~" Tae cursed and moaned, when Jungkook gave a tight slap to one of his ass cheeks. Jungkook pulled out his fingers and coated his member with the wet he had on his finger. Tae was taking deep breaths, but choked as Jungkook pushed his length all in his hole without stopping for once.

"Oh shittt~~" Tae moaned as Jungkook didn't stopped and pulled his member back just slam it back inside directly hitting the g-spot of his love. The thrust were never slowed down, as Jungkook moved his member in and out of tae hole while tae was being a moaning mess.

"Ahh fuck oh myyyyy~~" Tae moaned as he tried to squeeze Jungkook member inside his hole cause Jungkook rubbed his g-spot with his member's tip. But the way the wall around his member clenched Jungkook groaned and pulled tae down while parting the ass cheeks wider.

"Fuck, you take me so good." Jungkook praised that earned him another deep loud moan, giving him a clue that maybe his love had a praising kink.

"I see my love got a praising kink hmm. Don't worry I will praise you even more." Jungkook spoke as he parted tae's legs and thrusted hard, tae's body jerked up by every thrust of the male who was no where never trying to hold himself back.

"My love you look so pretty, with this arched back with me inside you..." Jungkook spoke slapping the ass cheek again and got another moan that blessed his ears for the countless times.

"Ko--okie... I...I am about to--- shitt" Tae didn't get to complete as he felt the strong twist in his stomach.

"Wait for me, let's come together my love." Jungkook spoke as he fastened his speed, their moans and grounds filled their room along with the skin slapping. Tae screamed jungkook's name who shot his cum inside the pretty hole of his love who came on the sheets for the second time. Jungkook laid himself on tae's back, his member still buried deep inside tae's hole who was having a hard time to breathe.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, after feeling calmed Jungkook moved up from tae's back as he pulled out his member. A small hiss left from tae's parted lips as Jungkook pushed the leaking come of his back inside tae's hole. The elder among the two walked to the bathroom to get wet towels to clean tae, once he was sure the male was cleaned properly he changed the sheets while tae rested on the couch with Jungkook help he came back once the sheets were changed.

Jungkook then cleaned himself and joined his love under the comforters both were exhausted and so they just cuddled while closing their eyes.

****

A week later...

It's been a week since the two got married, they have been living a perfect life, staying together for the whole day. Being in each other's arms, without anyone's disturbance. Making love every night, showering each other with the pure love they feel for each other. Their family had come to meet them once or twice to check on the two if they were doing fine or not, none had pressured or even asked them when they were returning as they knew the two wanted more time with each other.