69🔞

Word count: 2860....

Tae dropped his phone inside the paper bag he was holding as he still felt someone staring at him, trying to show he was scared he began to bang on jungkook's room's door.

Hearing tae's panicked voice and rapid knocks Jungkook got worried for his love, he was sitting on the bed from where he almost jumped down and ran to open the door for his love.

"Kookie.... Kookie open the door." He spoke, he heard hurried footsteps and than the door was swang open, a worried Jungkook came in view. The worry in jungkook's eyes were real he was really worried hearing tae's panicked voice.

"What happened my--" Jungkook stopped in middle as tae motioned him something from his eyes with a almost not notice able head shake. Jungkook through the corner of his eyes saw a shadow near the end of the corridor, Jungkook hummed a little.

"What happened taetae?" He asked cupping tae's cheeks who shook his head and walked inside the male's room, Jungkook closed the door behind and walked to tae.

Jungkook didn't locked the door as he knew the person hiding near the corridor would surely want to hear their talks and that's why he let the door open a little. And he wasn't wrong because the maid who followed tae peeked in from the small space wanting to know what exactly was going between the two.

" What happened you seemed scared?" Jungkook asked again, tae told everything he saw a while ago with a big pout on his face. While from inside he was feeling extremely disgusted to narrate all those things.

"Was d.o hurting her?" He asked innocently. Jungkook pressed his lips staring in tae's innocent puppy eyes, he better knew tae was doing anything act but the innocent dripping from his love's eyes was making his heart melt like an ice.

"Well, no. He wasn't hurting her, it is something bad people do. And yeah no need to think or talk about it to anyone, just earse this all things." Jungkook spoke caressing tae's cheeks who nodded understanding. While internally they both were holding back their laughter.

"Oh stwuipd tete, I got choco and Nana milk for kookie." He spoke showing the paper bag he had brought for Jungkook who smiled widely. He really can't help but always fall for this baby tae, like the male never let a chance go to make Jungkook heart flip in his chest.

"Oh my tete got chocolate and banana milk for me. Thank you, I will definitely eat and drink this." He spoke cheerfully and took the bag from tae. He so wished he can peck tae's lips or those puffed out bread cheeks, but the two knew there was still the girl hearing and seeing them.

"Kookie can tete stay with you twonight." Tae asked blinking his puppy eyes infront of Jungkook who chuckled at tae's cuteness. Tae was asking as he don't sleep with Jungkook everyday. But he needed to act as if he is going to stay with Jungkook just today so the girl outside won't suspect them

"Taetae can definitely stay with kookie tonight. Let's drink milk and we will cuddle." Jungkook spoke, tae threw his fist in air and cheered loudly. Jungkook wasn't able to hold back himself as he pinched and ruffled tae's hairs earning his favourite sound of soft giggles from his love.

"Let's sit and drink milk yeah?" Jungkook asked, tae nodded his head vigoursly, Jungkook sat on the bed and tae got settled on his lap.

Jungkook was a bit amazed by this no, not because tae sat on his lap. It is very common for tae to sit on his lap, the reason why was he stunned was the girl still seeing them, but didn't said anything knowing tae must have wanted to sit on his lap and it's fine too as he is known as baby by his mind in the whole house. And babies loves to sit on laps. Shrugging his thoughts he played Pikachu on his television and the two watched it till they drank milk.