55

Word count: 2287....

I believe you all need to get an extra uwu machine cause the chapter is filled with lots of cute moments... Be prepared

Next morning.

5:05 am.

Taekook was sleeping peacefully tangled together, the room was peaceful and silent. But is it possible to have kids and have good sleep too? So the answer is no.

The silence of the room didn't last long cause loud cries echoed in the room, well the cires got louder in just two seconds cause both the kids began to cry together. Jungkook was the one who woke up first and stepped down from the bed rushing towards the two, tae was already awake by the loud noise. But he wasn't able to get down the reason is obvious. So he just sat on the bed and stared at his husband lifting the two babies.

"They are hungry I guess." Jungkook spoke turning with the two sniffing bunnies in his arms. They weren't crying anymore as they were in their father's hold, but their eyes were filled with big fat tears, big pout settled on their face while they sniff occasionally.

Tae hummed at Jungkook's words as he unbottouned his shirt and took the two, making sure they were in comfortable position tae rubbed his fist over his eyes.

"Don't do that my love." Jungkook spoke taking away tae's hands from the male's eyes who hummed and opened his arms for a hug. Smiling at the adorable big baby of his, Jungkook placed tae's head over his stomach who immediately circled his arms around jungkook's torso. Jungkook began to caress tae's hairs who sighed in relief feeling the soft touches, but he hissed suddenly making Jungkook frown.

"What happened?" He asked, tae backed away and looked at the twins who were gritting their guns over his buds.

"God have you developed this habit of your dad too huh?" Tae asked pulling his buds out of their gums, he tried to get the bud between their lips. They captured it with the soft tiny lips but didn't sucked it and just stared at tae with wide doe eyes.

"See." Tae spoke pointing at the two who again tried to get the buds between their gums.

"Kids that's dada's job, not yours." Jungkook spoke with a pout, tae rolled his eyes.

"Stupid big bunny, they are going to start getting their teeths. And they are feeling iching over their gums cause of that, better bring teething toys for this two while coming back." Tae spoke as he placed the two on the bed and buttoned his shirts.

Jungkook smiled as he sat on the bed and poked both of their lips, the two giggled together making their parents chuckle.

"My babies will have bunny tooths soon." Jungkook spoke tickling their sides making them sqeual. But they stopped, with wide eyes.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked with a confused frown.

"They are getting their diapers dirty." Tae spoke caressing their cheeks, the two laughed as they saw a big frown settling over jeongguk 's forehead.

"Get their diapers from the drawer and give him warm bath and change their diapers." Tae spoke, Jungkook nodded happily as he walked to the babies wardrobe, got fresh diapers and pink towels for the two. He first removed their diapers and cleaned their round soft bum with wet wipes, and undressed jeongguk then Jung-hyun. He filled a mini bath tub that they bought for the two a few weeks back and then filled it with warm water.

Placing the inside, Jungkook sat infront of the two and took a good amount of shampoo in his palm, he soft rubbed the shampoo while the two splashed the bubble inside the water. He then applied baby soap on the body one after another the two moved fully feeling tickling as their father rubbed their tummy. Washing the two properly he picked one of them and dried them while holding them with one hand. Wrapping them in the towel he went to tae and placed them in bed and did the same with the two.