Prologue

|| Prologue||

Jeon's and Kim's hate each other and often seems to be looking for a chance to fight against other. Jeon han being a cruel mafia boss, killed namjoon's, Jin, yoongi's, hoseok's and jimin's parents together. Yes they all used to be long time friends that made their kids to be friends as well. Their parents were on a mission and the whole place got blasted by Han. The kids were left on their own when they were in their mind 20's and after that they all had always thought to never be good to a Jeon ever in their life.

Taehyung is an orphan who is a little, is used to live in orphanage since the age of 28. He wasn't taken by anyone for adoption because of his little mind, and that's why he wasn't capable to earn for himself. Once an old man adopted him, but just when he was taking Taehyung to his house they met an accident which caused the man to die at the spot. Tae then with many difficulties went back to the orphanage but was kicked out from there.

D.O and Jungkook are brothers, their mom are different but their father are same. D.o being the elder son was always Mr han's favourite, he always made him stay close to him while Jungkook was always distanced by his father. As Jungkook's mother died before D.O's he never really received the love of a mother too. D.O' s mother had always hated Jungkook because the male was very handsome and looked very similar to his father. So to get the father son distant she suggested Han to send Jungkook to la to his uncle.

And Mr Han being a blind for Mina sen Jungkook to la, where he developed the sensitive and childish nature. He used to stay with many kids who were with his uncle as his uncle was a baby sitter. His uncle means his mother's brother, the man was a middle class man who used to earn by baby sitting and that's from where Jungkook thought to stay like a child rather than a grown up man.

Mina and D.O loved this personality of Jungkook because as he was Sensitive and child like Han would never let him be the mafia boss, and neither Jungkook himself with try to do so. Jungkook have returned to Seoul just 6 months back and got friends with Taehyung who is D.O's boyfriend.

D.O saw Taehyung crying on a street a few months back, he had got an idea and took the male to his home showing that he is a very kind human to Taehyung. He soon proposed Taehyung saying he loves the male and wants to take care of him. But the real reason of him making tae his boyfriend was his selfishness. He have always seen his father who is a very well known businessman getting hate because of his fuck boy nature.

Han who is a very famous ceo and a hidden mafia boss was always in news channels for his hook ups and one night stands. Because of his play boy and fuck boy nature many big business man didn't did any business deals with him as they wanted a good and kind business partner and not some fuck boys.

Han lost alot of money and big business deals like that and D.O wanted to represent himself a very good, kind and pure human. And Taehyung seemed to be a way for him to be seen like that. He always said that he is single and then out of sudden he told everyone that Taehyung who is a little is his boyfriend.

Everyone was highly impressed on this kind personality of his which made him know he got the trust of many people, he always treats tae like a very precious person when they are infront cameras and many people. But he never really cares about tae when they are at home or the camera's aren't filming them. D.O isn't any less than his father, going around flirting with every girl he see, fucking or checking out every girl he met is very normal for him.

He have been trying to do a deal with a very famous business man who values love and family more than money, but this deal can only be done after his father is dead, cause the male isn't getting ready to do any deal in the presence of han. D.O is just waiting for his father to die so he can get the deal. He have also planned to sell tae to a Russian mafia who is into little's. D.O had even planned that he will declare that tae ran away with some rich man breaking his heart, he will tell everyone that tae was fake and he just was with d.o for his money.

Once he got another richer man than d.o he ran away leaving a heart broken d.o behind. By this the world will blame tae and the male will be the had one, and d.o will get the sympathy by being an angel in the world's eye.

Now the question is, will Jungkook tae be able to fight with this cruel man, will.they be able to free themselves from his trap?? Will Jungkook come out of his Sensitive personality and try to save tae. Or will he just cry and let tae be taken away???

To know everything about them, you need to read the whole story. This much is enough as a spolier.

VERY IMPORTANT.

THIS STORY HAVE FEM BOY CONCEPT, TAE AND ALL THE BITTOMS WILL BE FEMBOY (WILL HAVE PU**Y AND B**BS)

IF ANY OF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS CONCEPT KINDLY LEAVE BIT DON'T THROW HATE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

I WILL APPRECIATE IF MY READERS WON'T JUST WALK AWAY AFTER READING THE CHAPTERS, BUT WILL ALSO TAKE SOME TIME TO APPRECIATE MY EFFORTS.

ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE, I AIN'T A PERFECTIONIST. AND I DO MAKE MISTAKE, SO PLEASE IGNORE THE GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING MISTAKES IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS.

THE STORY IS FULLY BASED ON IMAGINATION, AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL WORLD. I HOPE YOU ALL WILL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF FICTION AND WON'T TRY TO HATE ON THE STORY BY SAYING THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

THANK YOU

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘