11

Word count: 2423...

Double update....

"But aunt why didn't you try to contact kook after year when he grew up, or why didn't you fight for him, faught the custody case with uncle's help?" Jin asked after  long minutes of silence, Ara sighed.

"Going against Han wasn't easy, it's still not because he is very powerful. Ji-hun is a mafia as well but he isn't still in the same position as him plus the person who can kill han's mother under his nose won't be able to kill my son with any of her tricks.

You think waking a monster would be good? Mina is not a normal human she is cunning and way too clever then you all can think. Even if I tried to fight with her or han, I knew I would have lost. For you to hear this is very easy, but the person who was surrounded by Wolf's it was never easy for me. All power all money, all guards everyone was her puppet. She will throw money and any maid would have been ready to give posion to Jungkook. And if I had tried to contact him Mina would have known that too because she was having a track of his phone till he was in Seoul.

And I was never got to know that he is la since years. If I had knew I would have went to meet him by my own, I thought he was in any foreign country and not in Seoul. But in which country he is was very confident and not known by any outsider accept the close people of Jeon's." Ara spoke, they all hummed understanding. A person who can kill Mrs Jeon under her son's nose can kill han's son and that male won't know it too.

"I am sorry Jungkook if you think I did wrong, I know you may think that I just lived my life happily and let you be in that hell. But all I wanted is your safety, you have no idea how bad that witch is and how possessed your father is for her." Ara spoke fisting her fingers she feels guilty for not being with kook and staying here throughout the years but she have a reason for it and she know she did the best.

" I can understand mom, seeing and hearing whatever happened with you is easy. But being in that situation and living that life is not. I can understand what you did was right through your point of view, I am was indeed a bit disappointed that you lived a life. More honestly you lived a happy life with a daughter and your love while I was there all alone. But I can't blame you or I don't want to just distance myself from you for a thing that have been over.

I am ok with everything that happened and I am happy that the troubles you have faced throughout your life were over. And I am really glad towards you mr ji-hun, thank you so much for giving my mom the love, care respect and beautiful life that she deserved." Jungkook spoke maturely because even if he gets angry no one other than him and his mother wouod get hurt. Maturity is to forget the past and move on sometimes, holding grudges against someone who was themselves helpless isn't really good according to me.

"And Lisa thank you for not letting my mom live a life without any child." Jungkook spoke smiling at her who smiled softly. Again everyone went silent, they all stared at each other and Jungkook sighed.

"You know mom uncle had missed you very much too, I want you to meet him. He had taken care of me for year." Jungkook spoke, Ara smiled at him.

"Hmm I will meet him soon. And thank him for taking care of you." Ara spoke, Jungkook hummed nodding his head. He glanced at tae who was rocking a sleeping joon-seok in his arms.

"I guess I should leave now." Jungkook spoke making everyone frown.

"Excuse me where are you going?" Tae asked passing joon-seok to Jimin.

"I am going to my home." Jungkook spoke as a matter of fact, tae glanced at Ara and than back at him.

"Won't you live here, your mom and us we live in the same mansion." Tae spoke, Jungkook smiled a little and shook his head.