Introduction

||The story contains.||

Top Jungkook
•bottom Taehyung
•whipped top
•sassy and power bottom???
•lots and lots of fluff.
•Umm angst??? maybe not...
•mpreg.
•male lactation
•smuts
•Femboy concept (bottoms will have b**bs and pu**y)
•mature language
•taekook will be each other's first in everything (kiss, making love everything).

️⚠️⚠️
Mention of
drugs, and many illegal business.

️⚠️⚠️

free from...❌❌❌
>cheating
>betrayal of taekook to each other.
>they won't be having any physical relation with any other character.
>free from heavy angst.

THIS STORY IS BASED ON MY IMAGINATION THERE IS NO CONNECTION BETWEEN THE STORIES CHARACTER WITH THE REAL LIFE PEOPLE.

I AM THE OWNER OF THE STORY, I DON'T ALLOW TRANSLATION. KINDLY DON'T TRANSLATE OR COPY MY WORK, I HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS ON IT.

***

Story by: cutegir2002
>>>>>>

A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boyfriend -  Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very sensitive and navie boy. Even being from a mafia family, having a father who is known as the king of the dark world and an elder brother who is the future mafia boss of the Dark dragons, Jungkook is a very calm and silent boy.

He is a grown up man, but he behaves as a teenager cause he doesn't like the life of adults. He is living under his brother's guidance and shelter who is all good and best brother for the world but in reality he hates Jungkook the most. Reason?? unknown.

While Kim Taehyung is Jungkook's elder brother's boyfriend, he is very similar to Jungkook shy innocent and sensitive. But Jungkook's elder brother Jeon D.O Kyung doesn't love Taehyung, he is just having that male as his boyfriend for the world to let the world know that he is a good human who loves and adores an innocent boy. While he never even gives much attention to Taehyung and always be fucking around.

But everything seems to be changing once their father dies cause of a sudden heart attack, Jungkook is left heartbroken, but D.O is happy as the boss position will be his, and he has already a very big deal ready to do just after taking over the mafia thrown.  And after that he is going sell Taehyung to one of the dangerous mafia of Russia.

What will Jungkook do when he would know about his brother selling his boyfriend whom Jungkook has started to take as his friend?? Will D.O be able to sell Taehyung?? Will Jungkook come out of his sensitive and shy nature and try to protect tae or will he let his brother do whatever he wants?

|| Characters intro||