08

Double update as I promised, now please shower the chapter with lots and lots of comments to make me smile...

Word count: 3109...

"You do? so why were you playing with my emotions since weeks? Why didn't you tell me that you are that fucking Jeon han's son Jungkook?" Tae asked gritting his teeths , his jaw was clenched hard, while Jungkook's blood run cold as he finally understood that tae know everything about him.

"Tae please listen to me." Jungkook tried as he took a step closer but tae took two steps back, that made Jungkook feel his heart sinking in his chest.

"No Jungkook please, I don't want any explanation. If you wanted you could have told me everything, but you didn't. Even after knowing what your dad did to my family you never let me know about your real identity." Tae spoke shaking his head, he was hella angry and Jungkook knew it was the male's right to be angry.

"Tae please please let me explain, I have nothing to do with your parents death, I...I am not involved in any of my father's work. Please believe me, he don't even like me, neither do I. He is just my father in terms of name, I know we have same blood. But believe me I am not like him Taehyung I am not." Jungkook spoke as tears dropped from his eyes, tae sniffed shaking his head.

"Even if I believe you that you have nothing to do with you father and all. I still can believe you hide such a big thing from me Jungkook I...I really started trusting you with the bottom of my heart." Tae spoke as a tear rolled from his eyes.

"Believe me tae I never wanted to hide anything, I just...I didn't wanted to lose your friendship i knew you would never even look at me if you got to know that han is my father. Please forgive me tae, I know I am at fault I know I shouldn't have lied but please...please forgive me, I promise I will never hide anything from you." Jungkook spoke in a pleading tone, tae gulped hard.

"I need time Jungkook, I...we need to stop meeting. I can't get over you hiding such a big truth from me so easy. I need break, I am sorry but it's a very big thing for me." Tae spoek wiping his tears harshly.

"No Taehyung don't break our friendship like that, I don't have anyone beside you and my uncle now. Please, just let me prove myself that I ain't like my dad, just once please." Jungkook spoke with teary eyes, tae shook his head.

"I ain't breaking this friendship Jungkook, it's... You don't know how important and precious this friendship is for me. We would be friends but for a while, we shouldn't meet. I am ready to forgive you for hiding all these but I need time to digest everything too Jungkook. I...I can't get used to be same with you right after knowing you are that person's son who destroyed my and my friends happiness in a snap. I guess we need to stop everything here, please don't contact me. When I feel like now I can face you without any grudges in my heart, when I can be normal with you. I will myself contact you, I promise but... Not now." Tae spoke.

"I promise I won't disturb you, I promise I won't contact you but please... Come back, let's have a long talk. I will tell you everything, everything small thing about my life tae. I will wait for you to be back, to meet me whenever you want. Take as much as time you want tae, but please promise me whenever we will meet again you will listen to me, you will never break this friendship." Jungkook spoke wiping off his tears, tae stared at the male.

He can't really believe Jungkook is that monster Jeon han's son. He smiled weakly at the male's taking a few steps he wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck and hugged the male who was stunned yet he wrapped his arms around tae's back and waist.

"I promise I will meet you soon, just...just don't break the trust that I have on you Jungkook. I promise to meet you." Tae spoke as a tear dropped from his eyes, Jungkook hummed nodding his head. His grip on tae began to get hard as tae tried to back away, Jungkook didn't wanted to let tae go but tae backed away that eventually made Jungkook to leave tae. He stared at tae who smiled a little and turned to leave.