30

Word count:  2613....

Tension, worries, anixous...

These were the words currently in every person's mind who were sitting in the heavens with nothing but silence surrounding them. It's been more than 6 hours since  tae had gone missing, they tried everything they could but failed miserably as they got no clue to find where tae was.

They checked every cctv footage they were able to get while hacking, they tried to find tae in every shady area by sending their man all around but still failed. Namjoon had his eyes shut tight thinking for a way to find his only brother who was nowhere around. Jin knowing well that the male need some mental support has his hand wrapped around namjoon's to let him know that they all are here.

While Jungkook was sitting in the middle of his parents, both of them were extremely worried for the boy cause he was awfully quiet, even when hoseok was looking for a trace of tae in cctv's he sat there staring at the screen without blinking. Ara knew what Jungkook was going through, it's their wedding in just 3 days and tae going missing like this had really affected Jungkook the most.

A low sob was heard in the silent room causing everyone to turn their face to look at the person who sobbed. And ofcourse it was jungkook, it was him who sobbed slowly covering his face with his palms. Ji-hun was quick to wrap his arms around jungkook's arms caressing his shoulder.

"Kook calm down son." He spoke in the softest tone, Jungkook shook his head.

"It's all my fault dad, all my fault. If...if only I had gone with him none of these would have happened. I...I failed in protecting him, I failed." Jungkook spoke as tears streamed down on his cheeks, now everyone understood why was the male so silent throughout the time. He was blaming himself for tae being missing.

"It's not your fault kook, it's not. You didn't knew something like this would happen." Ji-hun spoke pullu Jungkook close letting the boy hug him, everyone felt really bad for the male. Even namjoon knew Jungkook is more tensed and worried for tae them him.

"Kook we will find him, we will find him soon." Hoseok assured, Jungkook sniffed as he moved back from ji-hun's arms.

"How would we hyung how?? If tae was kidnapped because of money someone had already called us to ask the money. But none of us have gotten any call that shows that whoever had taken my love had either intention to hurt us through hurting him or.... There's someone who is obsessed over him and want him for himself." Jungkook spoke, he felt anger rushing in him as he thought someone having obsession and a thought of making his love there's. And someone hurting his tae made his blood boil.

"We need to find him, we need to find him now." Jungkook spoke, he was down and silent because he wasn't able to understand what he was supposed to do. He was trying to hold back those tears and emotions that were threatening to come out. But now that he had cried and had already gotten a control over his emotions thanks to his dad's hug he would not stay silent or sit having his hands tied, he will put every effort and find tae at any cost.

"But how, we have seriously no clue where he could be." Jimin spoke, Jungkook hummed as he ran his hands in his hairs thinking of a way to find a single clue.

"His college." Jungkook mumbled thatade everyone frown.

"College?" Lisa asked, Jungkook nodded his head.

"Get every person's information who studied in the same college in the same year with tae. I am sure it would be a person from there only someone who is obsessed with tae for years." Jungkook spoke, others were still not able to catch what the male was exactly thinking or saying but hoseok still nodded his head as he began to get the list of the students of the college where tae was.